60 mgs a day of superdrol!!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
have you guys seen the new epol that purus labs is selling? its on nutra...dosing is superdrol- 30mgs per pill and they are recomending 2 pills a day...also has like 15 mgs of estra 4 9...is this a misprint??? this is pretty irresponsible...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
a guy at my gym was sold two bottles of e-pol and halovar(haladrol-50 dosed at 25mgs) by the rep for purus that works out at our gym...the rep told him a real hardcore cycle would be 4 e-pol a day stacked with 4 halovar a day...told him this will get him hyooge...this is a very shady company

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the love of GOD!
If it indeed has 30mg of Masteron per pill, someone is going to get hurt - bad.

Hopefully, this is one of those cases that it isn't really what is labeled.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a guy at my gym was sold two bottles of e-pol and halovar(haladrol-50 dosed at 25mgs) by the rep for purus that works out at our gym...the rep told him a real hardcore cycle would be 4 e-pol a day stacked with 4 halovar a day...told him this will get him hyooge...this is a very shady company
Oh my god.

This is 100x more dangerous than if injectable AAS were legalized.

Now we got people popping 6 pills of 3 types of oral steroids and they have no clue wtf they're doing... I get so mad with this stuff, and our laws, SO MAD. :frustrate

Company sounds very irresponsible! :numbered:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
people who dont have a clue about it producing and selling it.... thats the only possibility I can see. As for if they do know, then they are either mis labeling or then went "full retard"

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
people who dont have a clue about it producing and selling it.... thats the only possibility I can see. As for if they do know, then they are either mis labeling or then went "full retard"
You went full retard, man. Never go full retard.

I love that movie. I had low expectations, and they were completely exceeded. Sorry for OT! Lol.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on, man - there;s no need for the 'retard' comment.
Call them idiots, or whatever, but the term 'retard' is being used entirely too much.

It's companies like this that will cause problems for everyone. If some 17 - 18 year old pops a few of these a day, then drops dead yellow, supplement companies are going to be in the spot light more than ever.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Call them idiots, or whatever, but the term 'retard' is being used entirely too much.

It's companies like this that will cause problems for everyone. If some 17 - 18 year old pops a few of these a day, then drops dead yellow, supplement companies are going to be in the spot light more than ever.
yep. 4 pills a day is frikken insane. sadly, companies like this is why the feds regulate our supplies. even two pills is too much. hopefully, under another loophole of regulation, they've stuffed it with h-drol instead, and just mislabeled it.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

he is quoting a movie...check out tropic thunder...classic

on th eother hand i just saw the e-pol bottle (there sellin it in the smoothie shop at my gym) and it actually says 30 mgs on the bottle...so not a nutra misprint...
my question now...is it irresponsible for nutra to sell this product? they didnt make it...there just flippin it to the sheeple? where does the line get drawn?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know, I have the movie.

I'm going to try and find a number for that company so I can call and ask...

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The guy that does 60 mg a day of masteron will be sick within a week... I don't think he'll even get size. This would be so toxic he'd get jaundice in no time.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
yeah i posted something about this a few days ago, i wonder if the Estra and SD are in the wrong order, dosing would make more sense that way.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah i posted something about this a few days ago, i wonder if the Estra and SD are in the wrong order, dosing would make more sense that way.

well if thats the case...i still wouldnt buy it...any company makin this kind of mistake is not going to get my business...i dont think thats the case tho...but we will see how this one pans out...mabye a nutra rep can shed some light

anbes

Awards
Yep, that's what I thoght when i read that! It continouing being the biggest dosaje of superdrol i've seen, but makes more sense.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Either way its more irresponsible for Nutraplanet to carry it. Just because a product is available, doesnt mean you should sell it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Psst... guys, it's "Methasteron," not Masteron. Masteron is drostanolone. ;)
thank you. i get tired of people calling these designers buy illegal AAS names, tren is the biggest one.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think context is key.
In this case fully educated, fully operative functional adults being called "retard" i think is to state that they are making poor decisions that are parallel to a decision of a person not capable of being informed completely due to lack of necessary congnitive abilities.

For this reason i will state that 1) it should not be sold and 2) there are many constructive ways to make a point and a Zero V condescention statement is not one of them.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats wrong with saying retard? its just being used in a way to say they are stupid so how is saying idiot or dumb any different? Like youve never called someone a retard before. I dont see what all the fuss is about.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
60 mgs of Superdrol a day ??!!! I might as well drag my liver behind me on a leash.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you guys seen the new epol that purus labs is selling? its on nutra...dosing is superdrol- 30mgs per pill and they are recomending 2 pills a day...also has like 15 mgs of estra 4 9...is this a misprint??? this is pretty irresponsible...
wow damn that is insane .. yeah it should be the other way around .. it would make more sense

MrZ

Awards
A stupid friend of mine pulsed SD at 60 mgs the final 2 weeks(total 6). His AST/ALT increased 8-fold from normal values and the test was taken 3 weeks after the last dose som its probably more. His fine now but should consider himself a lucky bastard. I dont even touch the **** at 20 mg's........

Z

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Now call me retarded, but would it make sense to cut these 30mg caps open and re-cap into 10mg doses? Any benefit to doing that?

I thought about that awhile back with Monster caps, but never really got to interested in it.

Last edited:
waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Wow, only 5 bottles left at time of posting this!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Now call me retarded, but would it make sense to cut these 30mg caps open and re-cap into 10mg doses? Any benefit to doing that?

I thought about that awhile back with Monster caps, but never really got to interested in it.
usually there will be some filler added in to make the cap look full...you would have no way of getting an accurate dose

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with saying retard? its just being used in a way to say they are stupid so how is saying idiot or dumb any different? Like youve never called someone a retard before. I dont see what all the fuss is about.
I love how you say the same thing as me, minus the Zero joke then present an argument .

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

i just caught that...hilarious

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Well I did a 6 week cycle if i remember correctly a while back, did liver tests.....pretty damn high, but my cholesterol was 240!!! So not only does it kill your liver, but it kills your heart man. That stuff is sick....too back it gives better results than anything. Doctor said he has never seen anyone with cholesterol as bad as mine was in 20 years! be afraid, be very afraid.............

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I did a 6 week cycle if i remember correctly a while back, did liver tests.....pretty damn high, but my cholesterol was 240!!! So not only does it kill your liver, but it kills your heart man. That stuff is sick....too back it gives better results than anything. Doctor said he has never seen anyone with cholesterol as bad as mine was in 20 years! be afraid, be very afraid.............
What the hell did you run it at?
Also, what was your PCT?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Whoa dude, live and learn, im glad you lived!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In the name of science, just harden up and swallow them. Hepatic toxicity is overrated.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
I gained like 22 pounds I think in all....but again, most of it dropped off after injuries and not being able to eat or train right for a few months while I was in work training. so now i'm back around 205-208 weight. but not worth it. i did this when the stuff first came out and little was known about the sides. now i know better!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards

Who said this, i may know him? I'm sure it was a joke.

and It is a misprint, it's 15mg Superdrol and 30 of 4 Estra.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Your LDL was 240? That's not deadly by a long shot, unless it stays there. I see people with 300 or more quite often. Of course, if your HDL was single digit then it could be dangerous.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Yah I remember my hdl was in the single digits too......it was very bad, but it has been a while and I'm back to normal now! And if a Doc says it is the worste he has seen in his 20 years, from young to old, that is badddddddd!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Who said this, i may know him? I'm sure it was a joke.

and It is a misprint, it's 15mg Superdrol and 30 of 4 Estra.

DETAILS, MAN!!!

How do you know this?!

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
DETAILS, MAN!!!

How do you know this?!

I know the owner of Purus. I'd post the Supplement Facts panel for E-Pol but i cant attach images under 50 post. Other sites have the correct dosage of 15 SD and 30 4 Estra.
I've seen all the raw purity testing as well.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I know the owner of Purus. I'd post the Supplement Facts panel for E-Pol but i cant attach images under 50 post. Other sites have the correct dosage of 15 SD and 30 4 Estra.
I've seen all the raw purity testing as well.

so its a misprint on the bottle too???