2 Questions Regarding M-1-T

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.6%

2 Questions Regarding M-1-T

Ok, I've already ordered a bottle, after I did A LOT of research online and on other boards. I've been lifting (hard) for 5 years, originally trying to lose weight and going from 200 to 145 in the first 9 months (I was originally 36% BF, now I'm around 13) and I have bulked back up to ~192 since then, keeping the BF at a decent percentage. So my questions are:

1) Why does everyone recommend taking this in 2 on 2 off cycles with PCT in the middle instead of a more "traditional" gear cycle of 8-12 weeks on, then PCT? Why not just do one 4 week cycle, followed by PCT instead of two 2 week cycles with PCT between?

2) Is 6-OXO a strong enough anti-E for PCT for M1T, or do I need something stronger, like nolva or clomid? (And I DO know not to start the cycle until all of my stuff, including PCT is in my possession)

BTW, I have done 1 PH cycle before, with decent results, and I'd like to stick with legal alternatives until our wonderful legistators make that impossible (or I just get ready for real gear, whichever comes first). I'm planning milk thistle for liver health, and CoQ10 for BP during the cycle. Also, I'm not worried about gyno, because I've had nice man boobs since I was a lardass back in high school, and I've got surgery for that scheduled this spring, BUT, I definitely intend to do my best to keep it as type 2 (fatty, caused by puberty) gyno instead of type 1.
    Last edited by hornedfrogsAT; 11-26-2003 at 12:43 PM.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

1) Most gains seem to halt or slow down after 2 weeks, hence stop the cycle to prevent more shutdown and keep more gains.

2) F@$% 6OXO get nolva. It's far superior.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.94%

Originally posted by jminis
    1) Most gains seem to halt or slow down after 2 weeks, hence stop the cycle to prevent more shutdown and keep more gains.

there is no prove for that!!!!!

i heard people going for 4 straight weeks with good results......how did u people get assumption" gains slow down after 2 week"!!!!!!!
    •   

4. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

because the liver toxicity of M1T, most want to keep the cycles shorter.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Also from some of the logs people get tired of the sides after 2 weeks. Differs from person to person tho'. I've read some that ran 4 weeks at 10-20mg/ED with great gains, but they usually stacked 4-AD to combat some of the sides.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.16%

Originally posted by Deoudes59
    because the liver toxicity of M1T, most want to keep the cycles shorter.
    i thought it wasnt as toxic as people thought it was, and that it was just the methyl bond that was making the liver work hard non stop that causes the stress?

i've heard so many different things from so many different "reputable" sources i don't really know what to believe anymore.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.87%

Originally posted by mrfumetsu

i thought it wasnt as toxic as people thought it was, and that it was just the methyl bond that was making the liver work hard non stop that causes the stress?
    toxic v. stress.... sounds like the same kind of thing to me, a negative health effect that one would want to limit as much as possible.

cm5
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.16%

Originally posted by cookmic5

toxic v. stress.... sounds like the same kind of thing to me, a negative health effect that one would want to limit as much as possible.

cm5
    I understand and agree completely, but I think your liver working "hard" and your liver being damaged by toxic substances are a bit different, ya know?

Either way, take the advice in this thread and don't run any long m1t cycles.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.6%

Originally posted by mass_builder

there is no prove for that!!!!!

i heard people going for 4 straight weeks with good results......how did u people get assumption" gains slow down after 2 week"!!!!!!!
    So since people have gained 12lbs on the first week with my M1T, you're saying they'll gain a total of 48lbs if they ran it 4 weeks???? I HIGHLY doubt that.

I think that by the end of week 2, the then slowed progress is outweighed by the sides and potential sides.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.35%

Two on, two off, two on was derived as the gains for many came on quickley in the first two weeks. The two week break in between was to help aviod 'shut down' and give the person a break from sides/liver concerns.

Several others did not see see gains in strength and/or size until around the two week mark and ran a straight for week cycle.

There are several variations on M1T cycles and lengths. The product is relatively new and people are still experimenting to see what works best for them.

The best adivce is to start cautiously, research, and guage your decisions on what is working best for you...within the realm of reason.

The majority of recommendations on PCT is Nolva and/or Clomid over 6 OXO.

Have your diet in line first and be smart.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.6%

Originally posted by Tahq
    Two on, two off, two on was derived as the gains for many came on quickley in the first two weeks. The two week break in between was to help aviod 'shut down' and give the person a break from sides/liver concerns.

Several others did not see see gains in strength and/or size until around the two week mark and ran a straight for week cycle.

There are several variations on M1T cycles and lengths. The product is relatively new and people are still experimenting to see what works best for them.

The best adivce is to start cautiously, research, and guage your decisions on what is working best for you...within the realm of reason.

Thanks for all the help guys.

And BTW, the diet is as "in line" as it can get, being forced to eat college cafeteria food.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.1%

Originally posted by hornedfrogsAT

Thanks for all the help guys.

And BTW, the diet is as "in line" as it can get, being forced to eat college cafeteria food.
    Dunno about you, but I have a nearly 100% clean diet while still eating the college crapeteria food. If your diet isn't clean, you just aren't looking hard enough. Might want to hop over to the nutrition section and read back recipe posts and some of the fitday examples of people on college campus diets.

As for the cycle length, I'd definitely agree with Tahq. Start low and sensible, and if you get a massive blast in the first two weeks then stop, pct, and let the fun begin again. If you respond like myself and several others, then 4 weeks (at a low dose ) will be your better option. Its something you'll have to feel out for yourself.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.6%

Originally posted by BrKonman

Dunno about you, but I have a nearly 100% clean diet while still eating the college crapeteria food. If your diet isn't clean, you just aren't looking hard enough. Might want to hop over to the nutrition section and read back recipe posts and some of the fitday examples of people on college campus diets.
    No, you don't understand. TCU just has to be different, so it's not your typical cafeteria here; everything is pay by the item, but the items they offer are ****. They might have one healthy thing in the cafeteria on any given day. I eat as clean as possible, and I'd say that I still get a diet that's around 75% clean, but that's as good as it gets for me, IMO.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%

Originally posted by Tahq

good post
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Bottom line is that this compound is so new that no one really knows everything about it.

It's methylated so therefore it MAY be a stressor to the liver or it may not. So far we've only got one liver screen PC to show us anything.

It does work damned fast but it seems to reach a saturation point quickly. I stopped my cycle after 7 days due to horrendous sides and the fact that my schedule wasn't going to allow me to work out. I quit it just to save product but I gained 5 solid pounds in 7 days..scarey and cool.

There's still lots of debate over the half-life of this stuff. A day? 4 days? nobody knows.

Like you've heard before..go slow, be careful, if you can't eat clean just eat like crazy.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.6%

Originally posted by bioman
    if you can't eat clean just eat like crazy.
    Damn right. That's the plan anyhow.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I made my best gains during the third week both times. 10mg and 20mg
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.6%

Leaning toward the 2 on 2 off 2 on right now, just because that seems to be the most common recommendation here and elsewhere, as well as what I researched myself. Oh well, trial and error is the only way to know how something like this truly works best, I guess.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.6%

Well, trial and error, with a little common sense protective measures.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Yeah, if the sides aren't too disturbing at 10mg ED after 2 weeks then you might want to keep running.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question Regarding My First Cycle with 4-AD
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 07:18 PM
  2. Question regarding Usnic Acid/Uncouplers and PH
    By SonOfThor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:05 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 10:28 PM
  4. few questions regarding IGF...