6 week M-1T Cycle

rockky

Awards
Given the length of steroid cycles, why exactly would extending a M-1t cycle be so damaging given proper care?
I'm two weeks into a cycle now(20mgs ed) with 2 topical fina/4ad doses ed.
It's only today that I've really seen significant results (in the gym.... I have had body comp results:up 5 pounds... although I LOOK 10 pds up!).
One mitigating factor has been MAJOR appetite suppression... which has kept total calories only around 300-500 over maintenance.
But has been the same (slow) response I've always had with compounds.....SO... I'm really thinking about extending this. How does this strike experienced users?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
there are some pro steroid users who used every oral steroid out there d-bol, anvar ........ect. but when they used M1T they couldnt tolerant its side effects. its very potent and liver toxic. running a long cycle can produce a unacceptebale risk of hypototoxity. that reminds me of oral trenbolone!

rbbm81

Awards
yea i am one of them ....i have used both anavr and d-bol nd m-1-t has so far been the harshest sides wise..i even droped my dose from 20 mg to 10mg..i am going ot keep 10mg for a 4 weeker and see how it goes..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
rockky.. as you might know im one of the less experienced users but i ahve used 10mg and i am currently using 20 and i am seeing more of your type of results.. i have no sides and im not seeing the type of gains others are.. i honestly think it depends on the person and how sensitive they are to androgens.. as far as toxicity goes i believe its the same for everyone regardless of sensitivity (not including those with predisposed liver disease) so i guess what im saying is if you feel that your not hurting your liver too much and are able to tolerate 20mg then go for it..

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Ive used drol, dbol, and winstrol. Nothing made me feel shittier than 20mgs ed of M 1-T. That being said, to those who tolerate it, I think optimally 30-50mg ed for 4 weeks would produce better results. Hepatoxicity is highly overrated, IMO.