5-Deca-Zol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach15

Awards
Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum. Just had some questions. Honestly i'm not sure if this should be in the supplement forum or the steroid forum, so bear with me.

Just today i went down to complete nutrition and bought the most hardcore stuff they had. Its called 5-deca-zol. It's suppose to be even better than 17-phero. I bought the stack, you take 2 tablets a day (they dissolve under your tongue, you do not swallow) for a month and then get on some post-cycle junk to balance out my testosterone/estrogen levels.

Is this stuff basically a legal steroid or what? Seems weird to me. I had to show my ID to prove i was 18 or older and stuff. They said with my body size (I'm 6' tall and weigh 185 and am fairly toned) i could expect to put on atleast 15 or a max of 25 pounds of pure muscle. In a month?! Let me know what you guys think/know. Thanks!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum. Just had some questions. Honestly i'm not sure if this should be in the supplement forum or the steroid forum, so bear with me.

Just today i went down to complete nutrition and bought the most hardcore stuff they had. Its called 5-deca-zol. It's suppose to be even better than 17-phero. I bought the stack, you take 2 tablets a day (they dissolve under your tongue, you do not swallow) for a month and then get on some post-cycle junk to balance out my testosterone/estrogen levels.

Is this stuff basically a legal steroid or what? Seems weird to me. I had to show my ID to prove i was 18 or older and stuff. They said with my body size (I'm 6' tall and weigh 185 and am fairly toned) i could expect to put on atleast 15 or a max of 25 pounds of pure muscle. In a month?! Let me know what you guys think/know. Thanks!
That is a big claim. Could it be something similar to Deca Vol? Looks like the stuff is made by Legal Limit Labs. Not a lot of info on them that I can find. It is most definitely a type of PH/PS or a combination of a few of them.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
It looks like it's made by "Legal Limit Labs", and they don't sell anything online because they require that you show ID and sign a consent form... LOL. Looks shady. I wouldn't F wit it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It looks like it's made by "Legal Limit Labs", and they don't sell anything online because they require that you show ID and sign a consent form... LOL. Looks shady. I wouldn't F wit it.
They do sell things online. Google for the product names. They still might ask for a photocopy of your ID though.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
This is what i read somewhere else.

17-phero-ex - is a PP clone maybe even added another methyl cause the company is stupid.

2-winn-x - is a clone of Orasten-A, Furaz, Winztrol, and a few others

Zach15

Awards
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =12.5mg

Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, fruit punch flavor, FD&C red no. 40, magnesium stearate

Those are the ingredients.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =15mg

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =12.5mg

Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, fruit punch flavor, FD&C red no. 40, magnesium stearate

Those are the ingredients.
Fruit flavored Roids? o.k.

Zach15

Awards
Haha i guess. So it doesn't taste like ****. You can flavor anything!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

:welcome:

I think you have no clue what you are doing...Why would you buy something and put it in your body when you have no clue what it is?

Second if you think post cycle therapy is JUST "junk to balance out my testosterone/estrogen levels" you're in for a rude awakening and show that again you have no idea what you are getting into...so please for the life of god do some research.

Third you are in the wrong forum.

Frankly and now that I think of it this sounds all too fishy...this post has the "Hi I think you guys are all dumb and won't figure out that I rep for the company and I have come here to pimp this product" feel to it.....If this isn't the case then I am sorry, but I've seen this far too many times....

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

I think you have no clue what you are doing...Why would you buy something and put it in your body when you have no clue what it is?

Second if you think post cycle therapy is JUST "junk to balance out my testosterone/estrogen levels" you're in for a rude awakening and show that again you have no idea what you are getting into...so please for the life of god do some research.

Frankly and now that I think of it this sounds all too fishy...this post has the "Hi I think you guys are all dumb and won't figure out that I rep for the company and I have come here to pimp this product" feel to it.....If this isn't the case then I am sorry, but I've seen this far too many times....
finally someone notice
good post

Zach15

Awards
....Actually i'm just a regular guy who has some questions about something i just bought. Holy **** i'm so sorry to ask a freakin question on a forum. The guys at complete nutrition just told me WHAT it does and told me when and how to take it and stuff. They told me it was ok to take since its only a month cycle. I was just freakin wondering if it was considered a steroid or what. You don't have to be an ******* about it and call me a "rep" for them. I'm a 19 year old guy going to college and i work out for fun. Wanted something hardcore but don't want to mess myself up.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw some posts on other forums that people were getting great gains with this stuff. Whether or not it is true or they are just pimping the product I am not sure.

Zach15

Awards
finally someone notice
good post
If this is a steroid, yea i am in the wrong forum. This is my first couple posts so why don't you give me a break. I was asking if its a regular supplement or a steroid.

Zach15

Awards
I saw some posts on other forums that people were getting great gains with this stuff. Whether or not it is true or they are just pimping the product I am not sure.
Yea the dudes at CN told me the same thing, that people were getting crazy gains. Idk i guess i'll find out for myself.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea the dudes at CN told me the same thing, that people were getting crazy gains. Idk i guess i'll find out for myself.
That was probably the dumbest thing you could have said. We can help you, but you have to listen. If you want to go ahead and torch your endocrine system early, then be my guest. At least we tried.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
dont listen to them, the obviously have no clue what they are talking about, what you gotta do is search and study everything thats ion the product and find a PCT for it (probably a SERM) search and learn

wjb33

Awards
This is the same exact product/deliver as Cyclobolan by Infinte Labs....

Thats weird that its a direct copy of the delivery system and label.

But its a roid, don't take it or you will get syphullus and die. Or just take PCT.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
....I'm a 19 year old guy going to college and i work out for fun. Wanted something hardcore but don't want to mess myself up.
Then this prob isn't for you. It's a relatively high dose of Superdrol stacked with a low dose of Halodrol. This IS a hardcore product, but if you're only 19 and workout for fun, to run it does not make good sense.
Thats 30megs of SD sunligual ED :jaw:

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Bro not be a dic*, but the guys who sold you the product probably earn a commision from it so of course their going to tell you outrageous claims. At 19, you should even THINK about using ph/ steroids until your fully matured. Your body has enough free testosterone to make solid gains without using steroids. If this product really is a superdrol clone with a low dose of halodrol, its going to have some pretty severe side effects on your liver and cholesterol unless you know what your doing. By the way, post cycle therapy isnt "junk." If you do not properly restore your natural hormonal levels you risk the possibity of having low test for life. Seriously consider altering your training/ diet/ and core supps if you want to make gains. All it takes is a good, clean diet packed with protein and a little dedication in the gym along with some creatine and maybe amino acids. I hope you think this through and come to the right decision.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established

dont worry about him, the only way you are going to find out is to try it, bet he doesn't know what hes taking either ! unless you get every single thing you take inject hplc tested then you dont know for sure,

barely any clinical data is research on these prohormones so you can read all the forums you like and listen to guys like him preach they know everyting from reading other peoples posts that are just like him.

start on a low dose you should be fine

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
Then this prob isn't for you. It's a relatively high dose of Superdrol stacked with a low dose of Halodrol. This IS a hardcore product, but if you're only 19 and workout for fun, to run it does not make good sense.
Thats 30megs of SD sunligual ED :jaw:

fukin hardcore hahaha , pin a gram of test thats harcore

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
see i thoguht SD was a full blow steroid, not a PH......but yeah have fun taking your first STEROIDS halodrol and superdrol at the age of 19 and possible sacrificing having children or normal test levels the rest of you life!

hope you get dat der muscletech PCT as well, that will do awesome!!!:frustrate:frustrate

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
dont worry about him, the only way you are going to find out is to try it, bet he doesn't know what hes taking either ! unless you get every single thing you take inject hplc tested then you dont know for sure,

barely any clinical data is research on these prohormones so you can read all the forums you like and listen to guys like him preach they know everyting from reading other peoples posts that are just like him.

Your advice is no better. You just told a 19 year old kid to take steroids that he nor anyone else knows about.

Zach15

Awards
Its only a 1 month cycle, then you get on post cycle for a month and your done. Could it really hurt me that bad???

Anyways, i took my first 2 tablets today, the first one before my workout. It was crazy. It made me feel like i was going to rip somebody's head off.

And yea the guys at CN do make a commission, but i had already bought the crap and i was just bullshitting with them for about 20 minutes and they were telling me about people who had crazy gains. So i don't think they are full of **** but hey who knows.

Thanks so far for all the information guys.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Its only a 1 month cycle, then you get on post cycle for a month and your done. Could it really hurt me that bad???

Anyways, i took my first 2 tablets today, the first one before my workout. It was crazy. It made me feel like i was going to rip somebody's head off.

And yea the guys at CN do make a commission, but i had already bought the crap and i was just bullshitting with them for about 20 minutes and they were telling me about people who had crazy gains. So i don't think they are full of **** but hey who knows.

Thanks so far for all the information guys.
well if you are going to do it no one can stop you. Look at gathering some support supplements though for your blood pressure, cholestrol, liver, kidneys, and prostate. My suggestion for a complete is either Anabolic Innovations Cycle support or Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist.

Any thought towards what you are going to do for PCT? Most will recommend a SERM (ex: Nolvadex, clomid, etc) although some will say it is over hyped. A natural test booster like Activate Xtreme, post cycle support, or Diesel Test Hardcore. A possible cortisol blocker Lean FX, Lean extreme. and some believe AI such as trione (6oxo), formestane, ATD.

FYI, Most people on here do not like to help people under 21 years old with this kind of thing and strongly discourage it due to life long side effects. organ problems, growth plates, hormone levels, etc. But as i stated earlier, if you are going to do it any way (it appears you already have started) no one can sway your decision...hopefully you will use the better judgement and stop for possible life long effects as some people speak from personal experience. No one can truly predict what will happen or what is 100% in these...you best bet is to play it safe and avoid these till an adequate age and maturity.

Zach15

Awards
When i bought the deca i got the post-cycle as well.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
please for my entertainment, what store bought PCT did you get....novedex xt??????

there really arnt any store bought PCT's that you can obtain that will do a decent job at returning test levels, and i hope you enjoy not having kids later in life when you spouse wants one....and also tiny nuts, no libido, blood pressure issues, and possible not producing much testosterone for a really really long a$$ time......you seem to think its not a big deal when you really dont realize that you going to f*ck up your boy for ever, just for a couple of pounds!!...and yah a 1 month cycle is the normal amount of time.....Merry Christmas, maybe santa will bring you some real PCT like clomiphene or something.....

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your advice is no better. You just told a 19 year old kid to take steroids that he nor anyone else knows about.
LOL! I quit posting, because someone told him to go ahead and don't worry about what all of us say. ROFL! This is ridiculous!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhhhh lawwwwdddddddd!!!!

I'm going to give you freaking newbs some words to search.

Research Chemical
Tamoxifen Citrate

What I just said is a gold-mine.

Since our search function is kind of messed up, I'll cut you guys some slack, but DON'T send me PMs regarding this stuff. I'm not going to respond. Check out the Post Cycle Therapy section for some info.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
WTF .......... im sorry i feel as if its a losing battle, can you please tell me your age, and birth year please??

Zach15

Awards
I said before...i'm 19. Born in 1989 if its any of your business. The PCT is called Re-cycle by Legal Limit Labs. Supposed to boost testosterone levels and is anti-aromatase.

Ingredients: Wild oat(avena sativa) extract, afaricus bisporus extract, 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta 1,4,6-etioallocholtriene (100mg total)

Directions: Told to take 3 a day. Start during the last week of deca. Will last a total of 1 month.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

what the?? This has nothing to do with me, what you think is hardcore, clinical data or what's in products..cause we all know that there are many bunk products out there that don't meet label claims...

This is about a 19 yr old kid coming to a forum after buying steroids and then asking if they are steroids??? In addition he also refers to PCT products as "junk"...So you think he's ready to take anything?

my comments were dead on...he has no clue what he is doing and I told him to do some research. He needs to understand what he is doing, not follow the advice of tom, **** and harry at the supplement store....

Since when is understanding the effects of steroids on ones body(regardless of what kind you take) along with how to recover from a cycle properly not important, according to you it isn't...you just say screw all these guys kid, start at a low dose...solid advice.

God forbid people learn what they are doing and the possible side effects and how to protect themselves with ancillaries.

Instead I guess we well all follow your lead and tell kids that don't have a clue it's ok to stack two methyl compounds and learn on the fly as you go, and if anything happens just deal with it.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
yea we should be telling him to get on real gear as there is not clinical research on these prohormones fukin NONE and i would touch the ****, for all you know it could make you sterile, with oils there is 50 years plus of research.
now if hes 19 and wants to take roids without doing research thats his problem but from what ive heard he would have much fun on the pro-gum balls anyway.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
that wasnt directed toward you zach, i dont know where the other post it was toward went, and you are on real gear!! (derr) its called superdrol, its pretty much the most hardcore supplement you can buy at a store, and its also stacked with halodrol, and you are being idiotic because your using that PCT, yah its better than nothing, but you really really need a SERM for something that potent, but w/e im done trying to help you, obviously i cant change your mind, enjoy you christmas present of having low test for a while if not forever

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I remember hearing that iForce's Reversitol was actually quite good for a Superdrol PCT. Check that out at NutraPlanet, Zach. Take that other stuff back that you bought.

Zach15

Awards
Oh ok is the PCT i got not good then? And if so what makes it bad compared to others? I want whats good...obviously i dont want to screw my body up for life.

What is a "SERM" and what would be the best PCT to get?

Would some cycle support also be good to pick up?

How can this stuff be that hardcore? I thought you couldn't legally buy steroids...how is it that i walked into a store and picked some up???

Thanks everyone who has helped so far!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok is the PCT i got not good then? And if so what makes it bad compared to others? I want whats good...obviously i dont want to screw my body up for life.

What is a "SERM" and what would be the best PCT to get?

Would some cycle support also be good to pick up?

How can this stuff be that hardcore? I thought you couldn't legally buy steroids...how is it that i walked into a store and picked some up???

Thanks everyone who has helped so far!
Then why are taking the risk of running this when you endocrine is not fully developed? You can do research on all this yourself. You should have all of this planned out prior to even starting a cycle. cycle support or cycle assist would be a GREAT idea if you want to assure yourself to keep organs to minimal damage. This stuff is pretty harcore, why do you think you can see gains of ~20 Lbs or for instance rugger who is up 35 lbs in 30 days. If thats not harcore... I dont know what is. Just research and learn man thats what this industry is all about. The more you know about everything, the better off you will be.

Zach15

Awards
Alright. But is it ok to take cycle support along with the deca? Isn't there a risk it could flush out the deca or not give me as good results? Just wondering. I'll probably go down and get some cycle support in an hour or so. I just started the cycle 2 days ago so its not like its too late yet. And what exactly is wrong with the PCT i already have....?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright. But is it ok to take cycle support along with the deca? Isn't there a risk it could flush out the deca or not give me as good results? Just wondering. I'll probably go down and get some cycle support in an hour or so. I just started the cycle 2 days ago so its not like its too late yet. And what exactly is wrong with the PCT i already have....?
Are you more worried about results or your health??...I would choose health over results anyday. and most will recommend to preload the cycle assist 1-2 weeks before cycle. What was you PCT again? Throw out the ingredient profile with mg dosages. if you ahve been on it two days you can still stop and should till you get proper supports and your PCT set up.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

if there is no clinical data and you wouldn't touch the stuff then why say "start on a low dose you should be fine" - how do you know he'll be fine?

you can't have it both ways bro, you say you wouldn't touch the stuff but tell someone else to. u make no sense.

IMHO a 19 year old has no business doing roids, legal "supps", oral or injectables

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
....Actually i'm just a regular guy who has some questions about something i just bought. Holy **** i'm so sorry to ask a freakin question on a forum. The guys at complete nutrition just told me WHAT it does and told me when and how to take it and stuff. They told me it was ok to take since its only a month cycle. I was just freakin wondering if it was considered a steroid or what. You don't have to be an ******* about it and call me a "rep" for them. I'm a 19 year old guy going to college and i work out for fun. Wanted something hardcore but don't want to mess myself up.

well mi friend wat u got will do
both! ahahah

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically Zach cannot even be asking about this product due to his age. This thread will likely get closed by a mod along with a message to, "Read The Rules!"

Zach15

Awards
Technically Zach cannot even be asking about this product due to his age. This thread will likely get closed by a mod along with a message to, "Read The Rules!"
Considering i bought it legally, yes, i can.

Zach15

Awards
Are you more worried about results or your health??...I would choose health over results anyday. and most will recommend to preload the cycle assist 1-2 weeks before cycle. What was you PCT again? Throw out the ingredient profile with mg dosages. if you ahve been on it two days you can still stop and should till you get proper supports and your PCT set up.
I already listed this in an above post but here it is again.

The PCT is called Re-cycle by Legal Limit Labs. Supposed to boost testosterone levels and is anti-aromatase.

Ingredients: Wild oat(avena sativa) extract, afaricus bisporus extract, 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta 1,4,6-etioallocholtriene (100mg total)

Directions: Told to take 3 a day. Start during the last week of deca. Will last a total of 1 month.

I bought the PCT when i bought the deca, so i already "set it up". I also take whey protein, a multi-vitamin, and glutamine pills not that that means anything but just throwing that out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 0
Supplements 13