H-drol high BP?

N

nightside1234

Awards
IM on a H-drol cycle 50/75/75/75/75

Im on week 2, and my BP was 136/71

180 pounds

should i be concered with it being a little over normal??

note "was after a half mile walk in the freezing cold"

what should i take ?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IM on a H-drol cycle 50/75/75/75/75

Im on week 2, and my BP was 136/71

180 pounds

should i be concered with it being a little over normal??

note "was after a half mile walk in the freezing cold"

what should i take ?
Thats not too bad.

CQ-10 has been shown in trials to lower BP and it is a anti-oxidant for the heart.

B

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Hawtorn berries for sure, if you want celery seed and/or nettle root.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Support contains all the BP support supps needed. It would have been best if you had preloaded it as it takes hawthorne berry some time to be effective. Watch the BP if it does not get worse you should be ok.:)

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
In studies CQ-10 was found to be about 5 times more effective in lowering BP than Hawthorn. Hawthorn is a good anti-oxidant though.
I've experienced the effectiveness of CoQ10 myself. I've had hypertension for a while (160/95-ish) and tried hawthorne with little success. When I started taking CoQ10 at 200mg a day my bp really improved over the course of 2-3 weeks. I guess hawthorne could help if your blood pressure is a just a little on the high side, or to help keep it at a healthy level.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've experienced the effectiveness of CoQ10 myself. I've had hypertension for a while (160/95-ish) and tried hawthorne with little success. When I started taking CoQ10 at 200mg a day my bp really improved over the course of 2-3 weeks. I guess hawthorne could help if your blood pressure is a just a little on the high side, or to help keep it at a healthy level.
thanks for sharing the experience. I did notice on Hawthorne I felt less anxiety. I don't know if that was a coincidence or what but when I started reading about CQ-10 I was amazed at how effective it was reported to be. I take CQ-10 daily now.

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
if all the above fail look into ameal peptide. great product is called ameal-bp. run a search for it. helped me with bp issues on my current cycle in conjunction with my own cycle support cocktail, consisting of all the same ingredients at the same doses, bought elsewhere for dirt cheap, standardized etc. i suggest you do the same if you cannot get any cycsupport.