can you identify this product

rombusempire

Awards
It is a GH oral spray that you spray into your mouth

The bottle is dark purple

The label appears to be printed off a computer

This bottle was found inside family doctor's clinic. The doctor said it was from china and the company was called Lily.

The product is apparently not a GH itself, but acts to stimulate GH, the doctor said.

I sprayed a few doses of it into my mouth as directed and the next day I felt roaring with energy, libido and aggression.

What company makes it and what is the product's official name? If possible, where can one order it (I assume this question is legal since it is not itself a GH).

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you ask the "doctor" what this mystery substance is, and get back to us. This is a strange, kinda creepy post.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The doctor gave you some unmarked mystery gh releaser???

weird

rombusempire

Awards
He didnt give it to me. I snuck a few sprays when he wasnt looking.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
roaring libido and agression doesnt sound like Gh sides to me.. Maybe you a new kinda oral test prop!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I 100% guarantee it wasn't a GH releaser. I will cut my own d!ck off if you can prove it. I really will. A couple spurts of any GH releaser won't do sh!t. In fact, a couple of squirts of REAL GH won't do a thing.

Your story is B.S. too. No Real Dr. (MD) has crudely marked bottles of "GH releaser" or any therapeutic agents simply sitting around his/her exam room readily available for some "sneaky kid" to take.

*Assumption: You're in the U.S.

rombusempire

Awards
No BS; there is point in wasting my own time by like this and BSing everyone here.

The doctor has a bottle of that because many drug comapnies often hand out samples, and this MD tends to accept them.

Coincidentally, I discovered this bottle during the last day I worked there, so I can no longer gain accesss to teh area where he keeps it.

Thankyou all anyway.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
No BS; there is point in wasting my own time by like this and BSing everyone here.

The doctor has a bottle of that because many drug comapnies often hand out samples, and this MD tends to accept them.

Coincidentally, I discovered this bottle during the last day I worked there, so I can no longer gain accesss to teh area where he keeps it.

Thankyou all anyway.

Right, and drug companies provide samples that have labels that "appears to be printed off a computer.".

I swear I'll whip my d!ck off w/a rusty bike chain if this mysterious "printer labeled" legit pharma bottle in some MD's office was a GH releaser.

*yawn*

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Right, and drug companies provide samples that have labels that "appears to be printed off a computer.".

I swear I'll whip my d!ck off w/a rusty bike chain if this mysterious "printer labeled" legit pharma bottle in some MD's office was a GH releaser.

*yawn*
roflol!

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
GH probably stood for Genital Herpes.

Enjoy the burn.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

*yawn*
:icon_lol:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

*yawn*

HOLY SH!T...IM DYING HERE....SAY SOMETHIN ELSE POPPA...YOUIR ON A ROLL

rombusempire

Awards
Sigh.

I saw what I saw. There is no further use in pursuing this thread anymore as it is no longer constructive.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
HOLY SH!T...IM DYING HERE....SAY SOMETHIN ELSE POPPA...YOUIR ON A ROLL

Mooch, I don't know how many times I've looked at your avi and just busted the hell up!!! :toofunny:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Mooch, I don't know how many times I've looked at your avi and just busted the hell up!!! :toofunny:

yeah...its classic huh...was never really interested in having an avi till i saw that...it was love at first sight

the only one i like more is future pilots kid who loves to color....that one has been krackin me up for like a year

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
liquid sustained release oral suspension sublingual cheque drop powder

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it Binaca?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ill take.... doctors office sperm samples with printed labels for $400 alex.

What is that thing you squirt in your mouth that is a sample container in the doctors office?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
That's one of the stupidest products and marketing I've ever seen. Are people really so dense they fail to realize that the "3x/30x/100x" potency numbers are completely random and meaningless?
I hope ppl are that dumb then i can keep looking super cool with my hat that says "100x more man than you". lol.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
haha..this is pretty hard to believe. sounds too good to be true

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thankyou all anyway.

"Hey Farva... what's that restaurant you like with all the **** on the walls?"
"Shennanigans?!"

What you said is ignorant!