M-1-T hype

Buzzard

Awards
Hello All
As for all the hype on this M-1-T is think it is unbelievable.
It is good stuff for being legal and I can say it is also quite safe to use for up to four week cycles at 20mg. Other than that we seem to be leading all these YOUNG kids down the wrong track.
Develop a good diet and routine, some thing that would include 1.5 to 2.0 grams of protein per lb of body weight per day and add some good supplements and you will GROW. So of these kids are less than 180lbs. Man that is crazy to start looking for gear etc
:D

db682

Awards
  • Established
I fully agree with you to an extent. I too think that its way to easy for the weak minded to get there hands on gear or the like and think that they can simply make up for 5 yrs of not lifting by simply poking or dopeing. Ive been lifting since I was 13 and didnt get into the "dark" till I was about 235 and stalled. That was about 8 yrs after first touching weights. I love'em but I still think that some need to learn the ropes before stepping on the field.
Then people want to know why they lost all the weight or why they hurt themselves so easy.

A tree wont stand without its roots. Experience and dedication are your roots, gear... well thats only fertilizer to make the leaves look greenier.

But as Ive said plenty of times before. To each their own!

db

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Good posts guys. I agree. Its getting out of control. I have no idea why some kid 5 ft 8 and 170 pounds with 25% bodyfat is taking something like m1t. Go to bb.com and you will see it. Crazy:rolleyes:

rbbm81

Awards
guys you are right on i have not used aas in over 16 months and wanted to give this stuff a try and so far sides wise this has been the most potent oral i have used...i have used d-bol, anavr in the past and this **** still makes me feel like i am going to puke all the time i can not imagine a 170 pound kid who is completely free using this stuff i bet it has been the worst couple of days of there lives lol...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
1test/4AD transdermal is good enough for me...nearly no sides and 20+ lbs of quality mass. Why would you want to take the extra risk for 5-7 more lbs max?

But, to each his own. M1T does sound impressive, but its too much for me.

BigV

bmorefat

Awards
Well I'm pretty sure those proponents of the PH Ban will have quite a few BB.com fourum pages for the senators and congressmen to peruse.

--"I'm 16 and have been lifting for 3 months. I did a 6 week 20mg ED cycle of M1T and 4AD. Now my nuts are the size of raisins and I wear a B-cup. WHAT CAN I DO."

not real, but not far off

tee

Awards
Well I'm pretty sure those proponents of the PH Ban will have quite a few BB.com fourum pages for the senators and congressmen to peruse.

--"I'm 16 and have been lifting for 3 months. I did a 6 week 20mg ED cycle of M1T and 4AD. Now my nuts are the size of raisins and I wear a B-cup. WHAT CAN I DO."

not real, but not far off
First off, at 16 yrs. old, I would not be taking anything related to steroids, but since Im not your mom, I wont lecture. (You are grounded though :)~ Seriously, if you have shrunk the nuts and have the start of gyno, you better get an anti-E for the gyno and some HCG for your nuts.

size

Awards
  • Established
The real problem arises from people wanting "quick fixes" and not wanting to recognize that bodybuilding is a marathon. You can not imagine how many pm's I have gotten from young guys wanting AAS advice on how to gain 30lbs and get bf down to 8% in time for some event.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The real problem arises from people wanting "quick fixes" and not wanting to recognize that bodybuilding is a marathon. You can not imagine how many pm's I have gotten from young guys wanting AAS advice on how to gain 30lbs and get bf down to 8% in time for some event.
Well said. This is how my 17 year old brother is. He eats like ****, trains with no intensity, and wants to use some of my powders. He's the type of kid who believes Arnold got that big due to an 8 week cycle LOL.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Its that mentality that makes these chemical tools illegal.

'Bodybuilding is a Marathon' - I couldnt have said it better myself. Drive and consistency are key to long term gains in mass and strength. The 'quick fixes' will leave you just as fast as they were gained in most cases.

BigV

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
If you're trying to tell me that I can't get big without hard work, dedication, and some intelligence, well then, I'm going back to sitting on the couch. I want it all and I want it now:D

redman

Awards
hey I'm 22 and been lifting consistantly for a while, I practice really good form and lift hard and heavy. when I started I was a twerp like 130 now I'm 155 and pretty strong for my weight. I'm shooting for 165 to 170 by summer and am going to cycle on m1t 2\2\4\off. I really don't think that is a bad idea as long as I take some 6oxo and eat right.

one question I was wondering about stacking nox3 w\m1t just curious

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by redman
hey I'm 22 and been lifting consistantly for a while, I practice really good form and lift hard and heavy. when I started I was a twerp like 130 now I'm 155 and pretty strong for my weight. I'm shooting for 165 to 170 by summer and am going to cycle on m1t 2\2\4\off. I really don't think that is a bad idea as long as I take some 6oxo and eat right.

Honestly scrap the Nox3 and the 60X0.  Methyl 1-test is some potent stuff and should be treated as such.  Get nolvadex for post cycle or go buy some 1-AD.

redman

Awards
why not 6oxo, and ru talking about taking the 1-ad as a stack to m1t. what is so great about nolvadex? I was told by the owner of milleniumfitness that 6oxo would do the post cycle trick. I already have the nox3 so I'm going to at least take the bottel. My test wont be here until dec 20th or so.

sushibug

Awards
i think its a matter of opinion. supposedly m1t is the most potent ph out there so it would only make sense to use a potent post-cycle "research only" product.

the general concensus seems to be:
nolva > clomid > 6-oxo > nothing at all

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
redman we are just trying to help you out... and nolva or clomid are much stronger that 6-oxo.. but feel free to follow the advice of a guy that is trying to sell you a product if you would like..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the Nolva.

I'd recommend against the Nox. M1T already produces high blood pressure and incredible pumps, I would not push that further it could potentially be dangerous.

redman

Awards
thanks that is exactly what I wanted to hear guys. I didn't know what nolva was, I knew that clomid was stronger but wanted other opinions.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established

given the previous posts in this thread I though you would have been jumped on and flamed for that post, especially given the specific mention of negative opinions of those around 170 using M1T.

and ru talking about taking the 1-ad as a stack to m1t.

no, he wasn't. He was suggesting that you try 1-ad before jumping to M1T.

My test wont be here until dec 20th or so.
so? I thought you weren't going to run it till the summer when you hope to be 170? or are you implying that your going to run it now to get to 170?

cm5

redman

Awards
If I did go with the nolva how much do I take at a time through out the post cycle.

redman

Awards
Yes I am going to do the test around the first of the year and through dec I am going to do the nox3 sence I already have it. I am hoping through hard post work cycle I can keep almost all the muscle fibers i gained

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
If I did go with the nolva how much do I take at a time through out the post cycle.
bro, try the search button and read some more M1T threads, there are about a hundred of them and most of your questions are answered there. But... the typical PCT of nolva is 40ml/day for the first week and 20ml/day for the following two, but inbetween cycles (ie the 2 off phase) I've seen people use a 40-20, a 20-20, a 40-0, and a 20-0. The safest being 40-20.

cm5

redman

Awards
Another thing: I am pretty cut up right now but could probably get my body fat down some. I don't know if I should do some ex cardio or find a supp like ephedra free hydroxycut. I think I have a decent diet now. I was thinking of checking out the urban ripping gel after the test so probably in feb or march. ?????????????

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Yes I am going to do the test around the first of the year and through dec I am going to do the nox3 sence I already have it. I am hoping through hard post work cycle I can keep almost all the muscle fibers i gained
given your prior progress from 130 to 155 I think you could get to 170 naturally and be better for it, maybe then the M1T would be an option to get you to 180

my 2 cents

cm5

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm, sounds vaguely familiar, maybe....

Another thing: I am pretty cut up right now but could probably get my body fat down some. I don't know if I should do some ex cardio or find a supp like ephedra free hydroxycut. I think I have a decent diet now. I was thinking of checking out the urban ripping gel after the test so probably in feb or march. ?????????????
on a side note, IMHO muscletech blows, get some guggle extreme or the anarchy stack if you want a non-stim or a EC or YC stack if you don't mind stimulants.

cm5

redman

Awards
I was checking out test mx-350, has anyone tried it or know anything other than the stuff the company is claming.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Redman- It's pretty clear from your posts that you are a novice. It's humorous that your posts pop up in a thread ridiculing beginners looking to M1t for a quick fix.

You say you've been lifting consistently for a while. How long is that? It better be several years at your age if you're ready for androgens. Get your diet & training & check. 155 lbs is nowhere even close to maxed out naturally.

M1t is by no means for novices, & it's definitely not for a 1st cycle. This is not just another supplement, it is a highly potent drug. You're 155 lbs & never heard of nolva, but are ready for m1t? If you must try PHs, start with 1ad/4ad like everyone else & work your way up. You have no idea how your body will react to this substance with no experience.

Do some research before you post. Then you can ask educated questions & not come off like an idiot.

seanmcc

Awards
hey whats up guys im new i saw this thread and i had to post. I started lifting weights about 3-4 years ago, just to supplement my submission fighting. Then the submission fighting was supplementing my weightlifting, and well now im a complete iron addict i live the lifestyle. anyway my point is when i started lifting i weighed 165 i now weigh 235 on a 5'7 frame, (im still not strong or big enough) ive done it all natural. Believe me im deffiantly not the poster boy for great genetics could be the poster boy for hard work and determination though im not anti gear not in the least i just think you should take your body to your natural limits before hopping on that wagon.

take it eaz
sean

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i agree, i beleive you cannot stereotype someone with their weight. some are more gifted than others, some bigger frames than others. I started lifting about 7 years ago. I was a measly 120 pounds at 5'8"...I worked my way up to 170 around 10% bf (same bf as when I was 120), that I gained a good 50 pounds, not to mention my legs were already big at 120 due to playing soccer and track for atleast 10 years prior.

Therefore, I am under 180 pounds, but I feel that I am not stupid when turning to ph's...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You guys are right, i didn't mean it to be a stereotype based on the guy's weight or size. I think anyone can tell by his posts that he is a beginner though, & probably needs to consider many other things before jumping into M1t.

I have seen so many hit the juice, or now PHs as an easy way out. They gained the 10-15 lbs then lost it 2 months later. Its the lifestyle & dedication that's important. Not the PHs or one's weight. Just trying to be helpful, though it may not have sounded that way. I wish I knew what I know now when I was 22.

If a guy feels that he is ready for the next step & is over 21, more power to him regardless of weight. Just start small with androgens & work your way up.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Redman- It's pretty clear from your posts that you are a novice. It's humorous that your posts pop up in a thread ridiculing beginners looking to M1t for a quick fix.

You say you've been lifting consistently for a while. How long is that? It better be several years at your age if you're ready for androgens. Get your diet & training & check. 155 lbs is nowhere even close to maxed out naturally.

M1t is by no means for novices, & it's definitely not for a 1st cycle. This is not just another supplement, it is a highly potent drug. You're 155 lbs & never heard of nolva, but are ready for m1t? If you must try PHs, start with 1ad/4ad like everyone else & work your way up. You have no idea how your body will react to this substance with no experience.

Do some research before you post. Then you can ask educated questions & not come off like an idiot.
WHEW!.. thought I was alone on this for some reason.

cm5

Fender85

Awards

WHEW!.. thought I was alone on this for some reason.

cm5
Nah, I'm with you bro. It's just this instant gratification society that we live in. Everyone wants to be Mr. O, and hardly anyone wants to actually have to work to get there. Unfortunately it's this attitude that will get PHs banned (I am knocking on wood).

And a quick word to redman - DIET! You want to lose bodyfat? Check into a CKD (cyclical ketogenic diet). Works great for me.
You want to bulk up? Eat up bro! You want all out mass? Try 1.5-2g of protein for every pound you weigh, and at least that many carbs. Concerned about getting (or adding to) the ole spare tire? Just cut some of the carbs down (and try to get them in earlier in the day, that way they'll be spent by the end of the day). Bro I cannot tell you how important this is - postpone the PH . . . FOOD will give you all the growth you need. If you stall, try eating more protein and you'll be on the right track. Hoped this rant helped you (or at least someone out there).

Chris

Buzzard

Awards
I wanted this to be a forum for the young bodybuilder to understand that taking gear is only the last resort. As longdong mention you have to max out your natural potential first.

As for gear M-1-t is low on the to tam pole but can and will cause side effects for the novice.
Please take care of you body guys.
I have been there over the years. If you plan on competing and or have some killer stats and have max out you normal body potential then maybe there is need for gear but it must be done correctly and monitored strictly to understand the effects and results and remember the drug testing schedule prior to competition.

As for m-1-t there should be little sides if not abuse. Remember 21 and up only use and really think if it worth the risk

Diet (2grams of protein per lbs of body weight)
Routine (per size)
Add proper natural supplements.

Krazy-K

Awards
Well since this is my first post and im new to this board I would like to say hi and make this a good post..
I agree with the fact that people my age should not be using PH's or AS's..
Im 18 years old and ive been doing research on AS and PH's for the last maybe year and a half.. I dont plan on doing anything until im 27-28 years old.. But I think if somone is 20 years old, decently built, has a good diet, trains right, gets enough rest, and is able to tell you every single little side affect, and everything about what they are going to be using, also are going to be using it responsibly than I think its their choice. I know so many kids my age that are turning to that stuff for a quick fix.. They ask me how i manage to gain 2-3lbs every month of lean mass since summer till now.. I tell them its all about diet, rest, and training!! They just say well im gonna use some test, nolva, hcg.. Then I ask them with a smile on my face.. " Why exactly do you need nolva and HCG in your cycle?" They cant reply.. They just change the subject! That is pure stupidity!!!! anyways I think I made my point at how everyone my age is looking for the easy way out and im not going to do the same :)...

Hope I made sense so nobody thinks im nutz for being this young and posting and viewing these posts about steroids and prohormones..

-Krazy K-

Buzzard

Awards
Great point Krazy-K

Keep doing your routine it sounds like you know your body.
You will know when you have maxed out you natural capacity and thats when you need to look for some gear.
Remember to keep your protein level very high 2grams per lb of body weight. This will add in the mass building.
Also M-1-T is mostly hype! Trust me I never could imagine me and my lifting partners sitting around taking about a cycle of M-1-T. :)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Mostly hype? How do come to this conclusion?

Buzzard

Awards
The statement was made do to the fact that most of the people that are on these boards are young people looking for the quick fix.
And M-1-T is not the quick fix and nor is it a perfered product by anyone who knows gear.
Thats why!:D