Chest Injections

  1. Chest Injections


    Any danger with injecting on LEFT PEC - heart right there? Didnt know if there was a faster flow to heart of some crap.LOL


  2. You're more a man than I am if you can do pec injections.

  3. I'm gonna go with atj on this one. I was like a 10 yr old getting his first kiss when i hit the ventrogluteal. Pec..not my style
    •   
       


  4. I've done them before - lot of veins in there. I ended up coming in from the side, NOT straight in.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. same, half the time i try to pin pec i hit a vein and just end up doing it in lats or tricep.

  6. done it with igf...but i see no good reason to do this with aas

  7. Don't go straight in like dsade said, go in from the side. I really never saw the point of pec injections. Glutes, delts, and quads are the way to go IMO

  8. i did it with slin pins but with a 23 or 25g.....i cant imagine. I would only resort to that if i was pinning alot of oil every day schedule. Not neccessary.

  9. not sure if im allowed to post this, if im not, ill edit it out, but this site is a very good tool when dealing with injections and where/how to do them: http://www.howtodoinjections.com/IM/pecs.html

    this link in particular is for the pecs.

  10. Just curious...why do you feel the need for a chest injection?

    holy

  11. To answer the last post - I like to rotate to avoid scar tissue buildup.

    Chest inj's are a breeeze!!!!

    You all are missing out.

    Anyone able to answer my ORIGINAL question: LEFT PEC injection - potential for heart hazards - medical experts out there?
    I use a 1" 25 guage.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    To answer the last post - I like to rotate to avoid scar tissue buildup.

    Chest inj's are a breeeze!!!!

    You all are missing out.

    Anyone able to answer my ORIGINAL question: LEFT PEC injection - potential for heart hazards - medical experts out there?
    I use a 1" 25 guage.

    You don't need to be a health expert to answer that question. The heart is actually essentially in the center of your chest, its really only a tad more on the left side then right. If you have to worry about stabbing your heart perhaps you should put on some more muscle before turning to the juice.

  13. so you say they are a breeze but you are asking the question??? WTF.

    You cant hit the heart if you have muscle, the heart is more towards the center and there is bone there for protection. 1" pin wont reach it. Dont ask a stupid question if you are already doing chest injections you should know this.

  14. Given how deep your heart is (underneath your rib cage) you should be fine unless you pull a Pulp Fiction and stab that sh!t.

  15. Well, Milos Sarcev almost killed himself with a chest injection if I recall....it was synthol, but I would imagine the hazards are very similiar if you make a mistake with any oil.

    holy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    Given how deep your heart is (underneath your rib cage) you should be fine unless you pull a Pulp Fiction and stab that sh!t.
    You gotta stab it three times?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    To answer the last post - I like to rotate to avoid scar tissue buildup.

    Chest inj's are a breeeze!!!!

    You all are missing out.

    Anyone able to answer my ORIGINAL question: LEFT PEC injection - potential for heart hazards - medical experts out there?
    I use a 1" 25 guage.
    if you referred to the link in my former post you would see how to correctly do it.

  18. Ummm re-read the first post and you'll see that was clearly not my fear.

    Quote Originally Posted by madgoat33 View Post
    You don't need to be a health expert to answer that question. The heart is actually essentially in the center of your chest, its really only a tad more on the left side then right. If you have to worry about stabbing your heart perhaps you should put on some more muscle before turning to the juice.

  19. It wasn't a stuid question but thanks for the stupid response, Re-read the first post and you'll realize that is not what I am asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    so you say they are a breeze but you are asking the question??? WTF.

    You cant hit the heart if you have muscle, the heart is more towards the center and there is bone there for protection. 1" pin wont reach it. Dont ask a stupid question if you are already doing chest injections you should know this.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    It wasn't a stuid question but thanks for the stupid response, Re-read the first post and you'll realize that is not what I am asking.
    yeah, i meant to apologize for that tone in my last post. Sorry, something crawled up my ass. My bad.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeah, i meant to apologize for that tone in my last post. Sorry, something crawled up my ass. My bad.
    gerbil or penis?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    gerbil or penis?
    both.

  23. ouch...i hate those days

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeah, i meant to apologize for that tone in my last post. Sorry, something crawled up my ass. My bad.
    Ahhhh hell - no sweat. Thanks for having enough class to say that. Much respect.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pain in left chest (inside the chest)
    By jjdoherty in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:47 PM
  2. Flat bench to the chest or couple inches above chest...
    By bbillcee in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:51 PM
  4. Chest 2x a week to improve upper chest?
    By AldrichAStern in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 08:32 PM
  5. Igf injections in chest.Where excactly ?
    By heavyperformer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in