the iron monster

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
Hey to all my iron brothers question is running Testosterone Enanthate @ 400mg/week for 10 weeks long enough ? 2 shots a week sunday and thursday @ 200mg a jab I'm really interested in strength I'm 180 lbs 5'10 and I hit it hard. Is this the way to go or am I short changing myself ? PCT is on deck Clomid/ancill. Health first

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
cycle is fine, great way to start small but still make good gains. i havent come across any enan dosed at 200 in a while, last time i did it was overdosed actualy.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
400 is fine but 500 would be better. 10 weeks is a good duration.

good luck and let us know how it goes!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
That is fine....and should yield great results.

holy

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
Thanks guys yeah I would love to go with 500mg/week but supply is limited. I'm gonna dead lift 505 this sunday been doing hamstring work tuesday & thurday some speed pulls @ 225 and yesterday some half reps with 315 off the rack so I feel ready but thankyou and stay healthy out there do your blodd work so we can run our cycles with much success

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine with 400mg per week and should yeild great results. I was going to suggest 500, but I read that your supply is limited.. nevertheless, 400 will be great. Good luck on your cycle bro :thumbsup: