H-Drol & Lev Reloaded Then CEL Cycle Assist

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
I Will Be Taking H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/100 and also taking Leviatan Reloaded just the normal dosage and starting in week 4 Starting Cycle Assist for 6 Weeks.....

Im hoping for a 5 - 9 Lbs of LBM and to lose about 4-6 Lbs of Fat

My Active BMR is 3300 Calories...So I plan on Doing a 3000 Calories 2 days/ 4000 1 Day (CARB HEAVY)

I will be starting the Cycle Jan 2, because around my house we like to drink a lot during the holidays so i will not **** with alchie while on

What do ppl Think?????

I plan on Keeping An IN-DEPTH Log...

Does anyone think i should add something else???

I stated earlier in a post of my measurements..i was slightly off...

Im 5' 9'' 205lbs 13% body fat....THis also might change in the next 2 weeks..But will keep everyone Posted :)

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
how i get my hands on it?? and should i just say **** the M-drol and H-Drol and do some FinaPlex and Deca :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
A couple thoughts. You should start the cycle assist at least a week prior to starting your cycle and continue throughout. Most recommend keeping it up during PCT as well.
I would save the Leviatan Reloaded for PCT as you don't want to put anymore stress on your body than you already are with H-Drol.
You make no mention of PCT supplies. For H-Drol you need a minimum of CEL's PCT Assist, AI's PCS and some will recomend a SERM. If you don't know where to get one you have more research to do.

I would also recommend adding fish oil and Taurine to your daily on cycle supplements.