M1T and hairloss - AnabolicMinds.com

M1T and hairloss

1. New Member

M1T and hairloss

Ok, I'm thinking about giving this stuff a try, but if it's more potent than Fina, I'm not down for losing all my hair. I don't think much hair can be lost in four weeks anyway really (or two week cycles) BUT

will someone who knows please help me out? How is hairloss on this PH? Thanks in advance...

2. ***** Vampire

i have lost more hair on M1t than anything else to date. but then again it could just be my time to loose it
  3. New Member

well how long have you used it for? Where can I find information on m1t and hairloss? This is very important.
    •   

Do a search, this topic has been covered more than once here. In short, methyl 1-test is just like any other 1-test in regards to hair loss. Its just a chance that you'll have to take.
  5. Senior Member

Sean , methylation does change the effects of ordinary 1-test. It may make for a more androgenic compound and/or metabolites which may mean more hairloss.
  6. New Member

Ok, I currently am taking propecia and am on test and am losing no hair...

my question is, how much hair could you possibly use with only 2 week cycles of m1t?? It doesn't seem possible to lose that much hair during this time period, even if you are prone to it.
  7. USA HOCKEY

klaus -- no androgen will only aggaravate MPB
  8. Senior Member

Sean, propecia will not help hairloss caused by m-1-t (although it does help for the test you're taking). The problem is that even if not much hair is lost - it may be permanently lost.
  9. New Member

Well, I suppose that's a chance I'll have to take. I've had success with using Nizoral 2% and spiro 5% cream along with using propecia...so, I think I'll have to keep doing the same and hope for the best. Thanks for your help.
  10. USA HOCKEY

Originally posted by Klaus
    The grammar there is a little fuzzy, but if I understand you right, you're saying that only people with the MPB gene are at risk of hairloss from androgens?
    my fault -- yes - you will only lose hair from androgens if you are prone to MPB. Those not prone are safe.
    Stiil, however, consider that it isnt a black or white issue. Most men are prone to some degree or another. Very few people retain a full hairline their entire lives. Most lose at least some hair. Whether is turns out to be a slight recession on the temples or a full baldness -- is strictly genetic.
  11. USA HOCKEY

Originally posted by SeanC1123
    Ok, I'm thinking about giving this stuff a try, but if it's more potent than Fina, I'm not down for losing all my hair. I don't think much hair can be lost in four weeks anyway really (or two week cycles) BUT

will someone who knows please help me out? How is hairloss on this PH? Thanks in advance...
    Some respond differently to different PHs (hair loss included). You are correct Fina can be very harsh on the hairline. With M1T, plan on all the side of a 1-test products. From what I've read less people complain of it effecting their hair. But again, usually it is run for 2 weeks, rather than 4. Take all the neccessary precautions (nizoral, spiro, etc.) and run it for 2 weeks... and I think you be ok.
  12. New Member

Yeah,

do you know if I'll be able to order this to an overseas location (Germany, to be more specific)???
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1T and POST
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2004, 05:14 PM
  2. M1T and 1,4-andro
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-02-2003, 08:37 PM
  3. m1t and shutdown
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics