nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks fun, what does ur PCT look like?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks good, how tall are you? you may not need to use the insulin, from personal experience anadrol and insulin are not a good mix if your trying to keep the BF in check.

jvb20

Awards
looks fun, what does ur PCT look like?

this is what i usually do with great results start hcg1500iu every 4th day for three weeks right after last shot i run 300ius during cycle to keep the boys normal.. two weeks after my las shot i start nolva 40mg a day for five weeks along side pp's test recovery stack...

jvb20

jvb20

Awards
looks good, how tall are you? you may not need to use the insulin, from personal experience anadrol and insulin are not a good mix if your trying to keep the BF in check.

im 6'0 on my insulin days witch will only be 3 days a week i will be eating very clean without hardly any fats...

jvb20

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
sounds good then, id say your a still a little light to be using the slin but thats just my opinion. make sure ur shake after the pin has high protein, glucose, and creatine. ive found great foods that go along with slin are brown rice and buffalo meat. those are my 2 pwo meals after my shake, im assuming your using humulin r?

jvb20

Awards
sounds good then, id say your a still a little light to be using the slin but thats just my opinion. make sure ur shake after the pin has high protein, glucose, and creatine. ive found great foods that go along with slin are brown rice and buffalo meat. those are my 2 pwo meals after my shake, im assuming your using humulin r?

yeah im using humalin r. my shake is going to contain 75 grams protien and 70 grams cabs(waxy maize)

jvb20