nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
cycle as follows

1g enan weekly
400mg deca weekly
30mg phera-plex daily
.5mg arimidex daily

developing puffy nips which are sore to the touch, its only 17 days in so im going to blame the phera plex. im assuming this is a progestin? i have 4 options but am not sure which is the most logical, i would like to remain on the phera because it is working and i need all the weight gain i can manage.

1- drop the phera
2- increase arimidex to 1mg ED, NOT sure if this will help
3- increase adex to 1mg ed and add b6 ( which dose? never used it )
4- add b6 and keep the adex the same dose, which dose of B6 is effective if any at all? ive read very mixxed information on it and my friends tell me the same mixed bs.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
1gram of test-e weekly? is that right? anyway, it sounds like gyno. sore nips? might be, or it could just be the PP, like you mentioned. I'd say drop the PP. puffy nips, i had that during my ST PP cycle way back when, now i have no problem for some reason.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Could try adding some caber in. That mix would do me in without caber, but Deca does that to me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
b6 could go at 200mg ed but I would try some caber ever had this issue before i know you've used the other compounds extensively

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I doubt increasing the arimidex is going to be enough to offset what you are experiencing just two weeks in.

At this point, the most logical thing to do is drop the phera, because there is no way I would risk your situation getting worse.

holy

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys im going to just stop taking the phera, i know it has to be that beause i doubt the deca could give me this issue this quickly, and the arimidex should be helping with the aromatization of the test.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have seen guys present gyno symptoms about 2.5 weeks after hitting enanthate alone at those doses. When gyno presents for me I take 20mg Nolva daily with 0.5mg adex until the symptoms stop.. Usually within about 4-5 days the puffiness reduces and then I cut back the adex to eod while keeping the Nolva.

Have you taken all of these aas by themselves before?

have you run 1 gram of test before?

Have you had gyno symptoms before?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea doses arent my problem im familiar with them, but the only thing i never used in this equation before was the phera plex, i heard it is progesterone based and this explains the symptomes, i have had slight pubertal gyno since i was about 12 but cycling never really made it better or worse, sometimes it flares up slightly but never stays that way.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea doses arent my problem im familiar with them, but the only thing i never used in this equation before was the phera plex, i heard it is progesterone based and this explains the symptomes, i have had slight pubertal gyno since i was about 12 but cycling never really made it better or worse, sometimes it flares up slightly but never stays that way.
makes sense, I agree with dropping the phera then.