H-Drol, Superdrol, Hmmm..Need Help Here

  1. H-Drol, Superdrol, Hmmm..Need Help Here


    Aight...Im brand new to this Forum

    Stats : 5' 9'', 200lbs, 10% body fat

    I need some lean mass, perhaps 10 lbs, nothing crazy, but i dont want the bull**** water bloat...Ive been looking at all these posts...

    Only taking NO-Explode now and vitamins and some omegas...nothing crazy..

    Just want some lean mass and cut up a lil more

    SUGGESTIONS????


  2. how many cycles previously?
    what were they?
  3. well


    I Did Sus, Deca in 2001, then Sus, Dbol, Winny in 2002, but since then really havent done any kind of supplement at all, just been on and off working out..and now im at the gym hard..

    Cardio for 50 mins 5 x week
    THen i do

    Bi's&Tri's D1
    Quads, Hammys & Forearms D2
    SHouldlers and Calfs D3
    REST D4
    Back D5
    ChestD6
    RESTD7

    Seems to work for me the best...I do alot of Supersets, and Maybe 45 seconds inbetween Sets....IM all about going nuts
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by UniqueJustin View Post
    I Did Sus, Deca in 2001, then Sus, Dbol, Winny in 2002, but since then really havent done any kind of supplement at all, just been on and off working out..and now im at the gym hard..

    Cardio for 50 mins 5 x week
    THen i do

    Bi's&Tri's D1
    Quads, Hammys & Forearms D2
    SHouldlers and Calfs D3
    REST D4
    Back D5
    ChestD6
    RESTD7

    Seems to work for me the best...I do alot of Supersets, and Maybe 45 seconds inbetween Sets....IM all about going nuts
    since you've been to the dark side, i'd recommend Hdrol for 6 weeks, 50,75,75,75,75,75 or 100 for the last 2 or 1 week. you could throw in some SD if you wanted to, but i personally would only use it in the last 2 or 2-1/2 weeks @ 20 mgs.

  5. Try Havoc...good lean gains, not much if any water retention. Great strength gains and I gained 8-10lbs and Im still gaining thru PCT and strengh is still up. I think I even leaned out a bit as well. I love it..will do it again one day. I am going to try M-drol next though!!!
  6. Hmm..PCT and SD


    Ok....I was pretty sure about taking H-Drol...But WTF is all this PCT and SD...I feel like im taking Juice and i need some clens and Test boosters, and estrogen blockers...

    Have the Over the Counter Supplements became that good??? that u need all this???

    I remember u take some Creatine and call it a day...

    But i guess things have changed....

    So If I Take H-Drol for 50(14)/50(14)/75(21)/75(21)/100(28)/100(28)

    Do i need to take PCT or SD????

    Also...My Active BMR is about 3300 Calories a Day.....Sooo...I just want to get lean......

    So Ill Prob Be Takin 45% protein (375 Grams), 35% Carbs (325Grams), 20% Fat(60Grams)


    LiL Help Here

  7. uh yes. these are over the counter pro steroids. SD alone is stronger then many injectable steroids. SD, h-drol, hovac, m-drol, ect are all steroids, not supplements. so pct is pretty important.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead

  8. For what you are trying to achieve I would look into superdrol aka SD, S-DROL, M-DROL and take it for 4 weeks do a search for superdrol for dummies it has a lot of info that will help you better understand how strong it is and how to take it more safely.

  9. Keeeeeeep Em Commin....More Comments, More......459475945 Brains are better than 1.... Let Me Hear Your THoughts

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UniqueJustin View Post
    Keeeeeeep Em Commin....More Comments, More......459475945 Brains are better than 1.... Let Me Hear Your THoughts
    Superdrol would require a pct similar to the injectable cycles you've done in the past. SERM based, etc.

    its probably the strongest compound of the several you've considered, and can almost guarantee you 10 lbs of muscle after a solid pct, if your diet and training are on track.

    I'd say go with epistane or havoc tho, milder on the side effects and less to worry about for pct and support supps. Epistane can give you 10 lbs if you run it between 30 to 40 mg per day for a 4 weeker, but its not a guarantee. A lot of people lean out on it as well. This still requires a pct tho!

  11. what do you have right now? if you already have some stuff in stock then lets work with that.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mxmadman View Post
    Superdrol would require a pct similar to the injectable cycles you've done in the past. SERM based, etc.

    its probably the strongest compound of the several you've considered, and can almost guarantee you 10 lbs of muscle after a solid pct, if your diet and training are on track.

    I'd say go with epistane or havoc tho, milder on the side effects and less to worry about for pct and support supps. Epistane can give you 10 lbs if you run it between 30 to 40 mg per day for a 4 weeker, but its not a guarantee. A lot of people lean out on it as well. This still requires a pct tho!
    ya i'm just nitpicking the wording. don't forget to factor in water and glycogen weight
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  13. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    ya i'm just nitpicking the wording. don't forget to factor in water and glycogen weight

    I hated H-Drol. I wouldnt even run it again... waste of money my opinion. haha I threw away 3/4 bottle

    Just go straight to SuperDrol (M-Drol) for 3-4 weeks. If you want less bloat try to watch your carb intake. M-Drol is a carb monster which is how most of the gains are made but you still can make nice lean gains without massive carb intake.


    Since you did gear before. Why not do a test cycle with M-drol jump start ???
  14. M-drol


    Sooo M-Drol.......10/20/20 with cycle assist??? PCT?? since its only 3 weeks??? or what??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by UniqueJustin View Post
    Sooo M-Drol.......10/20/20 with cycle assist??? PCT?? since its only 3 weeks??? or what??

    If its your first time with Super Drol plan for 10/10/10 and if you are feeling good up it slowly. SD has some bad sides on some people. Plus low doses prove to work quite well
  16. In Response...


    PCT???? CYCLE ASSIST???? and what u think of the Cutter as in Leviathon Reloaded????

  17. For Pct you could use nolva and reversitol by i-force. That is what I used and held onto all my gains and continued to gain through pct. Of course continue to take your support sups as well, Milk thistle, etc..

  18. Well it sounds like you ended up wanting to go with the superdrol. Did you do a search for superdrol for dummies yet? It has all the info you will need

  19. Quote Originally Posted by UniqueJustin View Post
    Ok....I was pretty sure about taking H-Drol...But WTF is all this PCT and SD...
    Oh no you didn't!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:21 PM
  2. Hmmm... AAS or PH?.
    By rdugan95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 06:23 PM
  3. Hmmm. m-drol/Epi bridge?
    By TheDiesel85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:08 PM
  4. Hmmm
    By crazyfool405 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 07:11 PM
  5. Hmmm...m1t, what to do?
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 09:55 AM
Log in
Log in