help me out guys

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Ok i have about 3 weeks worth of stoked and blue gene sitting on my shelf should i save them for my pct and just start my cycle of either trenadrol m drol or hdrol what do you guys think i should run , i was gonna go with tren and mdrol and then the next one go with H and M drol. if so what else would i need to add in with that stoked and blue gene?

also what are some good supporting supps to go in the cycle i know the basics and stuff but how bout cycle support?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Ok i have about 3 weeks worth of stoked and blue gene sitting on my shelf should i save them for my pct and just start my cycle of either trenadrol m drol or hdrol what do you guys think i should run , i was gonna go with tren and mdrol and then the next one go with H and M drol. if so what else would i need to add in with that stoked and blue gene?

also what are some good supporting supps to go in the cycle i know the basics and stuff but how bout cycle support?
Dude, what is your experience with this stuff?

You sound inexperienced and if so I would first say research some more. if you are hell bent on doing this then go with Havoc, it's mild and you will be very happy. Go with a 4 week cycle 20/30/30/40. I would run horny goat weed and Yohimbe during this along with your cycle support. Cycle support should be started 2 weeks prior to swallowing your first tab.

PCT( Keep it basic)

Nolvadex (20,20,10,10)
Diesel Test Hardcore 2010 6 pills (2 AM, 2 Afternoon, 2 at night).
Sunami (2 AM, 2 Afternoon, 2 at night).
You can run Stoked at this time but to me it's overkill.

Read up on this stuff, there are ton of logs on Havoc. MDrol is serious steroid and you shouldn't play with that until you are ready.

make sure to take your support supps. Cycle Support 2 weeks prior and thru the duration and your PCT.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to have a serm on hand before starting any cycle. A good first pick of those three would be h-drol. No need for HGW or Yohimbine on cycle ALJ. Save that stuff and whatever else you have for pct.

Bump on Cycle support to start at least 2 weeks before the cycle and into pct. Start it earlier if you decide to run the M-drol because it is a lot harder on lipid profile, liver, and bp than any of the others listed.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Make sure to have a serm on hand before starting any cycle. A good first pick of those three would be h-drol. No need for HGW or Yohimbine on cycle ALJ. Save that stuff and whatever else you have for pct.

Bump on Cycle support to start at least 2 weeks before the cycle and into pct. Start it earlier if you decide to run the M-drol because it is a lot harder on lipid profile, liver, and bp than any of the others listed.
It works for me, Havoc kills my libido around week 3 so i like to keep that running. I take HGW and Yohimbe all the time so it's nothing new.