Question on Havoc

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I just recently started a cycle of Havoc 30mg a day, Is it ok that I take the whole 30 right in the morning with all my other supplements or should I spread the dose out?

Thanks.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'd spread it out to get a more even level of saturation.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would take 10mg in the morning and 20mg before workout

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recently started a cycle of Havoc 30mg a day, Is it ok that I take the whole 30 right in the morning with all my other supplements or should I spread the dose out?

Thanks.
As has already been suggested, it's best that you split the doses evenly over the course of the day to maintain adequate/stable serum blood concentration of the compound.

Check out my havoc write-up for more info, and questions answered. :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up.html#post1156463

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
does anybody take any doses at night.. i take mine late like 2-3am before i sleep

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does anybody take any doses at night.. i take mine late like 2-3am before i sleep
I often don't recommend it because many users have reported insomnia, including myself.

Everybody's schedule is different though, and it will effect everyone different as well. The important thing though is to maintain a stable blood concentration of the compound over the course of the day. Drastic fluctuations in hormone levels can be a rollercoaster ride that is not enjoyable.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I preferred to take all mine pre workout just so it would **** with my mind in the gym

mr j

Awards
spread em out thru out the day 6 hours apart. i dossed 20 and even 30mg before workout (30 mins). btw one serving size is 20mg.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3
Weight Loss 1
BTG2008 Post Cycle Therapy 5
BTG2008 Anabolics 11