decabolen/trenbolen stack?

MDmeathead

Awards
Hey im new to the forum and I need help. Ive done 2 cycles of the good **** before and im trying to stay away from it. Ive read about decabolen by ctd labs and it got good reviews but I see no one saying whether or not ou can stack it with trenbolen. I want to gain alittle more before the summer but Ive gained a gut in the past few months and I want to lose it. If its ok to take together please let me know. Thanks

MOD EDIT: Moved to correct forum.

bryan101b

bryan101b

Banned
Awards
I think it would be a great idea. people who haven't used decabolen, or more than 1 ds at a time shouldn't chime in, they are giving bad advice.
telling someone not to stack anything with 3 designer steroids is stupid, and shows how much you know. it would be best to stack some form of test with it, but any pro hormone/pro steroid would be a good idea to keep androgen levels high throughout the day.

I have used decabolen on my 2nd cycle I did. the gains were amazing. you will literally feel them on the 3rd day.

anyways, back to stacking, I stacked 1000mg of 4-androstenediol + 300mg of dhb with 2 caps of decabolen e.d. downed with g/f juice for 5 weeks. I gained about 16lbs and kept 10 of it and strength and pumps were un believable. for real.

now for the bad news. yes, it is three designer steroids in one capsule (pp,sd,hd). your hpta from this alone is going to shut down completely. kiss your sex drive good bye.

Also, the tren sup from ctd is tren (dienelone pro steroid) and also max lmg. this also is going to cause shut down big time.

so what im getting at is you are going to need a rock solid pct plan, other wise it's gonna be a ruff ride back to normal. pct took me 7 weeks, then I started to feel normal again. clomid into A.I, and then into nolva is what I recomend for pct on a stack like this.

you can find my log of my decabolen stack under "decabolen, 4-ad, dhb stack" on bb.com. I left that site cause of all the b.s. and idiots that are there. a bunch of pre madonas.

I say go for it. use a liver detox post cycle or even during cycle if you worry about that sort of thing. have a solid pct ready before you start the cycle and remember, more gains, more sides, you cant lessen the sides and expect the gains to stay the same. thats life in the ph/ps/ds/aas world. get used to it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it would be a great idea. people who haven't used decabolen, or more than 1 ds at a time shouldn't chime in, they are giving bad advice.
telling someone not to stack anything with 3 designer steroids is stupid, and shows how much you know. it would be best to stack some form of test with it, but any pro hormone/pro steroid would be a good idea to keep androgen levels high throughout the day.

I have used decabolen on my 2nd cycle I did. the gains were amazing. you will literally feel them on the 3rd day.

anyways, back to stacking, I stacked 1000mg of 4-androstenediol + 300mg of dhb with 2 caps of decabolen e.d. downed with g/f juice for 5 weeks. I gained about 16lbs and kept 10 of it and strength and pumps were un believable. for real.

now for the bad news. yes, it is three designer steroids in one capsule (pp,sd,hd). your hpta from this alone is going to shut down completely. kiss your sex drive good bye.

Also, the tren sup from ctd is tren (dienelone pro steroid) and also max lmg. this also is going to cause shut down big time.

so what im getting at is you are going to need a rock solid pct plan, other wise it's gonna be a ruff ride back to normal. pct took me 7 weeks, then I started to feel normal again. clomid into A.I, and then into nolva is what I recomend for pct on a stack like this.

you can find my log of my decabolen stack under "decabolen, 4-ad, dhb stack" on bb.com. I left that site cause of all the b.s. and idiots that are there. a bunch of pre madonas.

I say go for it. use a liver detox post cycle or even during cycle if you worry about that sort of thing. have a solid pct ready before you start the cycle and remember, more gains, more sides, you cant lessen the sides and expect the gains to stay the same. thats life in the ph/ps/ds/aas world. get used to it.
IMO this is poor advise. More so as we do not know his cycle history. IMO this is also dangerous advise no disrespect intended.

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Weel, my first cycle was only tren xtreme by ACL, gained 22lb, started feeling it about the third day too and have no issues with my libido/sex drive. So tell me, if I had stacked it with something else would I gain more? Like 35lb in a one month cycle? I don't think so...

There is no point in using more PH/AAS than your body "need" you're just getting more side effects.

if want to stack decabolen with something, stack with test, not with one more oral.

Although i have to say that i kinda agree with your last paragraph.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

welcome to anabolicminds...this is bad advice:welcome:

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
no disrespect to bryan101b…. but please don’t take his advice :nono:

bryan101b

bryan101b

Banned
Awards
I totally agree to stack it with test. that is why I stacked it with 4-androstenediol (converts to test). the reason behind stacking it with some other non methyl pro hormone/pro steroid, w/e you wanna call it is because the biggest reason injecting is wonderful is because you inject say, 250-500mg (of test or some other aas) once or twice a week (maybe more, depending on the injectable) and you have (unlike your normal production of of test, which is up and down throught the day) a high & steady level of androgens flowing through your body. one of the down side of orals is that they are short. with the half life (active time in your blood) of most orals being around 8 hours (varys depending on metabolism, and how healthy your liver is) causes you to have to take multiple dosages throughout the day.

with what I suggested, the poster would only have to dose one, maybe twice during the day, once being 30-45min pre workout, and the other around 8hrs later. I was fine with even taking 3 caps of decabolen e.d. + 1000mg of 4-androstenediol (on paper that would convert to 750mg of test per week, but I doubt I had the enzymes to keep such a high conversion going on) it wasn't my first cycle and my liver was fine, pct was very long and hard, harder than I've ever had with any other cycle, but I would say a 4 week cycle would of felt better, and it was worth it.

and for the poster who gained 20 something lbs on his first tren cycle, congrats, and no im not saying you would of gained more, but most users who do a cycle right will have gains like yours, you only get one shot at virgin receptors, best to make it count.

Y'all may think it's bad advice, and yes, decabolen would be enough by itself. I personally dont like superdrol anymore, and will never use that compound again, so i'll never use decabolen again, but I will stack pp/hd/epistane later on, with tren also and will post the log (most likely) in the future months too come.

no I dont think its best for a first time cycle to experiment with stacking this and that, but the poster stated he's done 2 cycles of what he calls *good sht* w/e that means, i've stacked sd/tbol/var and the gains were slow, solid but not that diff than what I can buy legally. if you want all out gains, go with decabolen, 2 caps e.d. for 3-4 weeks will be enough to produce unbelievable gains. do you need to? no you dont.

and if your under 21, stay tha f**k away from this.

MDmeathead

Awards
cool thanks guys ill probably try decabolen with some test and see how that goes i dont want my liver to shut down im glad decabolen gets good reviews my last cycle was 750mg/wk of sustanon 250 and tritren from bd 600mg/wk gained almost 20 solid pounds and got lean but im trying to stay legal. Ill post my progress