HAVOC stacked with Propadrol

rosco1234

Awards
Well just ordered my supplies and will be starting the cycle in less than 3 weeks. Wanted to know if all looked good and how the gains are while stacking the propadrol.

Havoc 30/30/30/40/40
Prop 90/90/90/90/120

anabolics cycle support

PCT- Nolva- 30/20/20/20
test booster not sure yet
lean extreme
leviathan reloaded

looking to gain around 5-8lbs but lean out like a mofo

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just ordered my supplies and will be starting the cycle in less than 3 weeks. Wanted to know if all looked good and how the gains are while stacking the propadrol.

Havoc 30/30/30/40/40
Prop 90/90/90/90/120

anabolics cycle support

PCT- Nolva- 30/20/20/20
test booster not sure yet
lean extreme
leviathan reloaded

looking to gain around 5-8lbs but lean out like a mofo
Looks pretty good overall with the havoc and prop dosing. This stack should be pretty dry in nature, with some impressive size and strength gains.

You shouldn't need to go over 20mg on the nolva though. I'd just run the 20mg for 4 weeks. I do suggest Diesel Test Hardcore for you test booster in pct. It's a fantastic product. You can also look into this fantastic stack from Primordial Performance:

Testosterone Recovery Stack

I'd have some type of creatine in for your PCT as well. It will help you to maintain some of those strength gains during pct.

Save the leviathan reloaded for after your PCT is complete. During pct, you want to retain the hard earned gains that you've acquired. When pct is complete, then you can devise something to help add some defintion to the new size you've added.​

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Trauma1 here looks good but you can keep the nolva dosed at 20mg. Try to preload the cycle support for 10-14 days before but at the very least preload hawthorne berry for 10-14 days if you do not have enough cycle support. Good luck bro.:thumbsup:

rosco1234

Awards
Yea i ran diesel test hardcore on my last cycle and it worked out pretty good. I will also be using AST micronized monohydrate for my post cycle also.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea i ran diesel test hardcore on my last cycle and it worked out pretty good. I will also be using AST micronized monohydrate for my post cycle also.
You look good to go bro. I wish you the best.:)

rosco1234

Awards
well about a week into the stack and so far so good. Had some pretty solid workouts but its still early. Hoping that it will kick in sometime next week. Also debating on upping the dosing of havoc. Will be weighing in every monday morning so will post again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well about a week into the stack and so far so good. Had some pretty solid workouts but its still early. Hoping that it will kick in sometime next week. Also debating on upping the dosing of havoc. Will be weighing in every monday morning so will post again.
Keep busting ass bro.:thumbsup:

rosco1234

Awards
Well weighed in today and gained about half a pound but its still early but my chest workout was pretty awesome. I feel that its starting to kick in. I also think im going to up it to 40mg next week, what do you think??

rosco1234

Awards
hey wat would you guys say about adding in activate exteme in for pct over paravol

bigcal01

Awards
How did your cycle turn out? I'm just starting the same cycle myself.