Havoc question?

B

bigpappi

Awards
Just finished 4th week of Havoc and was wondering if anybody does havoc more than 4 weeks? I would like to maybe add another week to my cycle. My weight went from 282 to 289, which isn't bad. I have another bottle of Havoc and wanted to do another week of 40mg. Is this a good idea or not? What is the longest a person should stay on havoc? I

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Hey buddy....I did Havoc for 6 weeks at 40mg and I felt like God. I wendt 20/30/40/40/40/40. Most will tell you not to do this but proceed at your own risk. I was very careful not to drink, or eat real bad. Drink a TON of water. My libido was destroyed from this so keep that in mind, if you have a girlfriend, but everyone is different.

Good luck.

B

bigpappi

Awards
Sounds good, I was thinking of jumping to 50mg for the 5th and 6th week, but after reading your post I think I will stay 40mg. It took so long for the cycle to start kicking that I don't want to stop now. I don't drink and I do eat decent. I will keep an eye on my body and how I am feeling and go from there. If I have to stop the cycle I will and go into PCT. Thanks for the reply

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey buddy....I did Havoc for 6 weeks at 40mg and I felt like God. I wendt 20/30/40/40/40/40. Most will tell you not to do this but proceed at your own risk. I was very careful not to drink, or eat real bad. Drink a TON of water. My libido was destroyed from this so keep that in mind, if you have a girlfriend, but everyone is different.

Good luck.
WEre you taking DHEA, or anything else, to mitigate loss of libido?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Sorry I didn't realize you were 280, you can actually bump up to 50mg and if u feel ok do 60mg for week 6. Me being my weight would never think of this but.... You would probably be smart though to stay at 40mg. Make sure u have your PCT in line. Do Nolvadex for 4 weeks. Go 20/20/10/10. Take DTH 2010 and throw in some sunami.

During cycle I would take horny goat weed and Yohimbe, this will help and you can actually do this for the duration of your cycle, PCT and beyond.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
WEre you taking DHEA, or anything else, to mitigate loss of libido?

Yes I took 100mg of DHEA and it did help a little, but I followed your PM when you told me to use DTH and Sunami. I noticed a nice increase there. I did stoked as well but had better luck with DTH and Sunami. I am a big fan of Horny Goat Weed and Yohimbe now, I notice a lot in those 2.

I did Paravol and I think that was more of a placebo effect for me because I felt nothing on my 2nd bottle. Just had to figure it out for myself.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I took 100mg of DHEA and it did help a little, but I followed your PM when you told me to use DTH and Sunami. I noticed a nice increase there. I did stoked as well but had better luck with DTH and Sunami. I am a big fan of Horny Goat Weed and Yohimbe now, I notice a lot in those 2.

I did Paravol and I think that was more of a placebo effect for me because I felt nothing on my 2nd bottle. Just had to figure it out for myself.
I'm starting to like Sunami quite a bit. I find that a 2am, 1 afternoon, and 2 around 6pm kicks me pretty hard.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I'm starting to like Sunami quite a bit. I find that a 2am, 1 afternoon, and 2 around 6pm kicks me pretty hard.
yes I agree, I take 2 tabs for those time periods. Definitely a big fan of Sunami and it's part of my daily supplement intake. I think all you need for a PCT from a compound like Havoc is DTH, Sunami and Nolva. Anything more than that is overkill. I did the kitchen sink thing and finally figured it out.

Dsade, what PCT would you do for Sdrol? Have you ever done it?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just finished 4th week of Havoc and was wondering if anybody does havoc more than 4 weeks? I would like to maybe add another week to my cycle. My weight went from 282 to 289, which isn't bad. I have another bottle of Havoc and wanted to do another week of 40mg. Is this a good idea or not? What is the longest a person should stay on havoc? I
Half-way thru my 4th week of epistane I jumped from 40mg to 50mg and still no sides, so I'm finishing up week 5 of 50mg right now. I wanna do another week, but would like to get PCT out of the way and have a break before starting another cycle while cutting this spring.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes I agree, I take 2 tabs for those time periods. Definitely a big fan of Sunami and it's part of my daily supplement intake. I think all you need for a PCT from a compound like Havoc is DTH, Sunami and Nolva. Anything more than that is overkill. I did the kitchen sink thing and finally figured it out.

Dsade, what PCT would you do for Sdrol? Have you ever done it?
Superdrol was one of the worst experiences of my life. Massive depression during PCT, lethargy, and zero libido no matter what I tried. Took me a good 6 months to recover.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I did havoc for almost 6 weeks. Gained about 17-20, kept about 11-13.

Sides were worse on havoc than mdrol, for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did havoc for almost 6 weeks. Gained about 17-20, kept about 11-13.

Sides were worse on havoc than mdrol, for me.
What dosage for the cycle?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What dosing pattern did you use for your cycle?

I think you'd be ok with a 5th week. Make sure you have some type of cycle support in there as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I highly suggest adding in Dermacrine as a DHEA adjunct for future havoc cycles. It's really an incredible addition to the cycle, and great for assisting in the maintenance of libido.

I have Chuck's stack lined up for my PCT was well in about a week. DTH is amazing stuff, and i'll have sunami in there for sho!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
J Anabolics 3
J Weight Loss 1
BTG2008 Post Cycle Therapy 5
BTG2008 Anabolics 11