A little help with my cycle

jrhutton

Awards
hey guys Im 23 and 103kg (227 pounds) Ive been lifting weights on and off for about 8 years. I have done 2 cycles before only with testosterone ethanate and sustanon. I did my last cycle in mars for 6 weeks.

In the last cycle I did 6 weeks of 500mg a week testosterone ethanate and it worked well for me. I just heard that the anabolic tablets helped alot with it.

So in my next cycle I was thinking of 6 weeks on testosterone ethanate or sustanon (ethanate if I can get my hands on it) 500mg a week. I wanted to take some anabolic steroids with it the tablets. not sure what they are called in english. just know what we call them where I live hehe.

And my question is how much should I be taking a day of the tablets. And do I take more on workout days. Any experienced help will be well appreciated. And corrections to the cycle if you think necessary.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dianabol or Dbol is a popular "anabolic tablet".

6 weeks with Sust or Enanthate is wayyyyy to short, run it 10 weeks minimum. 500mg/week of either is good.

as for dbol, run is 30-40mg everyday for up to 5 weeks

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to take some anabolic steroids with it the tablets. not sure what they are called in english. just know what we call them where I live hehe.

you dont know what it is so, your asking us what it is, you dont know what your taking, so we can tell you how much to take of what we dont know what your taking.

oh and you also wanted to take some anabolic steroids with the anabolic steroids you are already taking.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dianabol or Dbol is a popular "anabolic tablet".

6 weeks with Sust or Enanthate is wayyyyy to short, run it 10 weeks minimum. 500mg/week of either is good.

as for dbol, run is 30-40mg everyday for up to 5 weeks
Agreed, 6 weeks is too short with testosterone. 10 weeks would be much better.

30mg of dianabol daily is a good starting dose with testosterone. 6 weeks is as long as I would run D-bol as it can put stress on organs and negatively effect blood lipids.

jrhutton

Awards
I know what Im taking AUTO Its just that I live in Iceland and I know what we call them here but not in english. And I said anabolic steroids in tablet form just kind of hoping you know what I mean.

You dont really have to comment if you are not trying to help me, Im not trying to be an ass it just sucks being talked to like an ass. And I was looking for some advise as what kind to take too, as I said any corrections to the cycle appreciated. Maby I should have asked somone before about the common name for those anabols.

Well thanks to you other guys I thought 6 weeks was ok. Because last time I did 6 weeks I really gained and continued gaining after the cycle. But when I did 12 weeks I started loosing weights in the gym after the cycle.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Run test for 10 weeks, 6 is just too short. As far as "tablets", they're are plenty out there. Dbol and andadrol are common, then there are tons of pro hormones out there as well.

jrhutton

Awards
I dont want to taka anadrol. maby sometime but not yet. It is danabol that I was thinking of we simply call them boli, so I wasnt sure.

So I will take 30 mg daily of danabol for 6 weeks and run a 10 week cycle with 500mg of either ethanate or sustanon. Is it better to take danabol in the last 6 weeks or the first 6 weeks or doesnt it matter?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont want to taka anadrol. maby sometime but not yet. It is danabol that I was thinking of we simply call them boli, so I wasnt sure.

So I will take 30 mg daily of danabol for 6 weeks and run a 10 week cycle with 500mg of either ethanate or sustanon. Is it better to take danabol in the last 6 weeks or the first 6 weeks or doesnt it matter?
You can do it either way but I would take the oral the last 6 weeks because our bodies tend to hit a plateau as the cycle progresses. Most gains diminish around week 9 of a flat cycle like yours. Our bodies are always trying to acheive homeostasis when these compounds are administered and timing another compound later in the cycle can keep you from plateaus in your gains.
There is an advanced way to use D-bol when stacking and I would highly suggest this method to maximize gains and keep your body from homeostasis. Since the Enanthate ester will keep you above baseline for 10-14 days after your last inject take the oral during this period so gains continue.
Here is the cycle structure;

week 1-10 500mg TE weekly (250mg 2 times per week)
week 7-12 30mg D-bol daily (10mg 3 times per day with meals)
week 13-15 PCT

Another feature of this cycle structure is you can immediatelly go into PCT because the Enanthate will be baseline and the anabolic effects of the oral will have cleared the day after your last tablet. You will gain throughout the cycle right up to PCT instead of waiting around for the testosterone to clear from your system.

jrhutton

Awards
what is PCT maybe treatment after cycle? And yes I was thinking the same, doing the danabol the last 6 weeks since then Im really startin to feel the TE. Thanks again guys.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
what is PCT maybe treatment after cycle? And yes I was thinking the same, doing the danabol the last 6 weeks since then Im really startin to feel the TE. Thanks again guys.
Whoa buddy, before you even consider this cycle I would suggest researching proper PCT if you don't know what it is. No sense in spending the $$$ and time into a AAS cycle if you have no PCT

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

research it and dont start ur cycle without it. u should have planned out ur PCT before even planning ur cycle

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As Testosterone levels drop post cycle, Estrogen levels remain high. Having high estrogen in the absence of testosterone can cause rapid losses of your new hard earned gains of lbm so you want to control estrogen and raise your natural testosterone post cycle.

jrhutton

Awards
You guys talking about HCG injections I know what they are. Is there something more to take maybe?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You guys talking about HCG injections I know what they are. Is there something more to take maybe?

look into SERMs for PCT. no need for HCG with this cycle. Nolvadex and Clomid are the SERMs of choice

jrhutton

Awards
look into SERMs for PCT. no need for HCG with this cycle. Nolvadex and Clomid are the SERMs of choice
Ok thanks I will check that out. only thing is that where I live I dont have many options. dont think I can get my hands on those except if I import it myself. Only thing that I have heard about that is sold where I live is HCG for after cycle treatment

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
I would kickstart with diana

1-8 sustanon 500mg / test E 600mg
1-4 dbol 30mg
10-13 TPC

or if you wanna run longer

1-10 sustanon 500mg / test E 600mg
1-6 dbol 30mg
12-16 TPC

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
I would kickstart with diana

1-8 sustanon 500mg / test E 600mg
1-4 dbol 30mg
10-13 TPC

or if you wanna run longer

1-10 sustanon 500mg / test E 600mg
1-6 dbol 30mg
12-16 TPC

30mg of d-bol twice a day, also its pct

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, you really dont know what you are doing do you? why dont you read up?