H-drol and Epistane Bridge Log

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Big day today, Got the fedex of my new shipment from nutraplanet today. Today will be the starting day of my cycle. Here's how it's gonna look.

Week 1- Hdrol 50mg, Cycle Support
Week 2- Hdrol 50mg, Cycle Support
Week 3- Hdrol 75mg, Cycle Support
Week 4- Hdrol 75mg, Epistane 25mg, Cycle Support
Week 5- Hdrol 75mg, Epistane 30mg, Cycle Support
Week 6- Epistane 40mg, Cycle Support
Week 7- Epistane 40mg, Cycle Support
Week 8- PCT, Clomid 75mg, Post Cycle Support 4 E/D,, 3 Pills of T-Force
Week 9- PCT, Clomid 75mg, Post Cycle Support 4 E/D, 3 Pills of T-Force
Week 9- PCT, Clomid 50mg, Post Cycle Support 4 E/D, 3 Pills of T-Force
Week 10- PCT, Clomid 50mg, Post Cycle Support 4 E/D, 3 Pills of T-Force

The goal of the cycle is to gain about 5 pounds of all clean weight to my current bodyweight which is resonable. I'm also trying to cut about 3 or 4 pounds of body fat while doing this. So figure i'm trying to gain abut 8 pounds total.

Sleep: I'm a sleep addict, usually I sleep a minimum of 8 hours. Any less and I am tired. Also i'm on break right now so it's real easy to get that amount of sleep.

Diet: Never really tracked my diet, Easily over 3000 calories, more likely towards 4000. Easily 200grams of protein per day.

Workouts: Going to do a 6 day split. Day1+4: Legs, Lower back. Day2+5: Chest, Biceps. Day3+6: Back, Triceps. Will work core inbetween depending on the amount of time I have per day. Also, going to be condo about 2-3 times per week just to stay in shape. Nothing crazy, just bikes and a few miles.

I'll be posting day 1 pictures later in the day after my first workout

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
clomid is too high, stick with 50mg for 4 weeks

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
T-Force is a natural test booster, combination of zma and some test stuff. anyways

DAY 1: had the first life on h-drol today. took one pill about 45 min before i went to the gym. Couldn't wait to get in the gym. Felt great in there, pumps were all up but I would attribute that to being back in the gym back home for the first time, alpha male complex, and some placebo effect. Felt good though, lifted about an hour an 45 min. Did chest and bi's. Weight was at 214 post workout but I also did sweat alot. Will post pictures tomorrow.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
nice pips, getting up to d line weight. Greco texted me before and said he doesnt think the epistane is gonna be strong enough and hell need something else. Looks like ure gonna have a room to ureself soon....

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im in for the ride

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
alright, alil delayed on updating but here it goes

Day 2: Took the second dosing right before I went to sleep, I don't know if I was just tired but slept like a banshee. Didn't even want to get out of bed for the workout, back and triceps because I saw so sore but I had to drive my younger brother to work, right where my gym was. Once at the gym it was all business, pretty good lift. Weighed in at 215. So far so good

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in.

You lifted for 1:45? I hope you're using some sort of cortisol control! After an hour of intense exertion (mental or physical) your body starts dumping cortisol out.

Looking forward to see how this works for you!

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Day 3: Didn't lift today. Body is incredibly sore from getting back into it again, need a day of rest. Sleep a ridiculous amount, still not sure if it has to do with h-drol or just being so beatup from the lifts i've had. Either way whatever. Sex drive is way up, feel like a horny 15 year old again. Leg day tomorrow, should be interesting.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
as for corisol control products, i've heard mixed reviews. Willing to provide any info on why I should be taking it, I'm not really knowledgable on that topic. As for that though, I do have most of a bottle of AX original Retain, anyone have any idea why it was discontinued as well?

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, my biggest piece of advice is to just cut your workouts down to an hour if possible. It shouldn't really take more than 4-5 exercises for each split day to work everything.

Cortisol is a stress hormone and can inhibit your testicles from producing proper amount of testosterone. As well, its catabolic and will eat away at muscle mass. You're basically working against yourself.

A few compounds exercises on each lift day should be more than enough. Lift heavy and hard. Post up your routine if you want.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
It usually dosnt take an 1:45 I was bullshiting alil bit in the gym, but i'll try and cut it down alil bit and start posting my workouts.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Okay, sorry for the huge delay. I got some nasty stomach virus for the last few days as well as working 30 hours in 3 days. So i've been pretty busy

Day 4: Worked out legs today, pretty sore still from monday. Took it lighter not terrible. Had work right after. Not bad so far

Day 5-7: Didn't work out at all, Like I said I got that nasty stomach virus that I couldnt keep anything down Guess thats what I get from making out with skanks at the bar haha. Anyways, Didn't work out at all these 3 days. Sorry to dissapoint.

* On a side note, I've noticed if I take 25mg before I go to bed, I sleep like 12 hours and Have trouble getting up. Going to try and take it earlier in the night.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't drink at all while on cycle man. I saw your comment about bein' at the bar. Be safe man. You could cause serious damage to yourself. Especially being on methyls for 7 weeks straight. That's a long cycle and drinking on it could be detrimental to your body. Cheers and good luck. Just lookin' out for ya bro.
You may get some very sore joints about 4 to 5 weeks in because of the drying out properties of the H-Drol and Havoc. Keep a bunch of Fish Oil handy. 2000mg daily.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet: Never really tracked my diet, Easily over 3000 calories, more likely towards 4000. Easily 200grams of protein per day.

I'll be posting day 1 pictures later in the day after my first workout

at your weight 200 is way low imo you should be getting upwards of 300 on protein. at your weight I would be getting close to 400. i usually do 1.5-2 grams per lb of body weight on cycle.

Otherwise you look pretty good to go. not sure if I like 7 weeks of methyls but you could always change depending on how you feel

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
The only reason I would consider the 7 weeks of methyls is because of the lack of shutdown and side effects h-drol and epistane are known for. Anyways yea i'm trying to increase the food intake since i've been sick.

Day 8: Sad day, weighed in at 211. Terrible haha but I guess thats what happens when your sick. Anyways only had a small shake and a small sandwhich in me when i weighed in while being dehydrated. Did legs today, Squating weight was up as well as deadlifts. Seeing a possible strength increase? Not entirely sure yet. Also, ab's as well as whole body seem more defined, could be cause I was sick though

Squats 225 x 10 WU, 275x8, 315x8, 355x5, 315x7
RDL 275x10 315x8, 315x7, 315x7
Barbell Lunges 135x10, 175x8, 175x8, 185x8
Calf Raises (Machine) 130x10, 150x8, 150x8, 150x8
BB Shrugs 275x10, 315x10, 315x10, 315x10
AB Raises on Bench 25x, 10lbx15, 10lbx15
Single Leg Ext. 110x10, 120x10, 120x10

Note* Haven't been feeling well lately weights might shoot up when I do.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Also, in response to angel77, only had a few beers at the bar to be honest. Was in control of it, not worried about it. Girl kinda just threw herself at me which I didn't entirely mind at the time. But yea i'm being safe and smart about it.

About the fish oil - I have some handy but probablly not enough that you say i'm going to need. Any recomendations on to how to take it at the week 4 mark.

*** General Question *** While dosing h-drol is it better to take 50mg all at once or split the 25mg up during the day like I have been doing.

Happy Holidays to all!!!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Also, in response to angel77, only had a few beers at the bar to be honest. Was in control of it, not worried about it. Girl kinda just threw herself at me which I didn't entirely mind at the time. But yea i'm being safe and smart about it.

About the fish oil - I have some handy but probablly not enough that you say i'm going to need. Any recomendations on to how to take it at the week 4 mark.

*** General Question *** While dosing h-drol is it better to take 50mg all at once or split the 25mg up during the day like I have been doing.

Happy Holidays to all!!!
You want roughly 2000mg of DHA & EPA. General Fish Oil pills are "Labeled 1000mg per pill" BUT it's not 1000mg of what you need (DHA & EPA). You can take 6-7 of these per day. I use that amount all the way through cycle.
As far as shutting down goes Havoc SHUT ME DOWN HARD! Don't underestimate even the mildest methyl. Everyone reacts different. I'm not tryin' to be your dad bro just givin' you a heads up. You don't need the beers while on cycle. Cheers.....

Oh, and dosing wise, I would split it up throughout the day the best you can to maintain consistent blood levels of the compound. When you start the Havoc you'll want to take 20mg pre-workout for a great pump. When your takin' 40mg go something like 6am 10mg , 11am 20mg (1 hour before workout) and last 10mg at 5:00pm. You won't want to take Havoc past 5:00 or sleep could be compromised. I had a few long nights. GREAT GAINS however. Merry X-Mas!!!!!

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Alright, gotta make a distinction here. Running h-drol and Epistane, not havoc, not entirely sure where that came from. Anyways thanks for the advice on the fish oil. Had shut down from tren 250 once too. Wasn't experienced enough to catch it early. Took a shitload of clomid and alot of rest to bring back to normal. Happy holidays!

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Day 8: Felt good in the gym, easier getting up. Finnaly seem to be getting rid of this nasty sickness, however, Still have a nice cough so condo has been at a minimum.

Bench 225x10, 245x6, 245x5, 225x8, 225x7
DB Incline 85Ex8, 95Ex7, 95Ex7, 85Ex9
Dips 15x, 15x, 15x
BB Curls 80x10, 80x10, 80x10 80x10
Hammer 40Ex10, 40Ex10, 40Ex8, 35Ex10
Iso Incline DB Curls 35Ex10, 35Ex10, 35Ex10
Chest Flys 240x10, 240x10

Side note: Go to this gym, nice equiptment and everything but they have the thick squat barbells for everything. Anyone see anything detremental in using these. I'm deffinately not able to lift as much weight with these as I would with the skinnier barbells on bench and it makes it difficult to clean. I might have to bring my own barbell to the gym haha.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Day 9: Felt good, Temper and Patience seemed to have been shorter than the normal. Could be the H-drol or could be the stress of the holiday season. Anyways, no lift today too much to do.

Merry Christmas to all!

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Epi/havoc is the same thing. I have a similar problem at one of the gyms I go to excepet the bar is really skinny and I cant lift for **** with it. I have to switch the bars out all the time.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Yea I think I rather have the real skinny bars instead of real thick ones. Anyways, thats all they have in the gym so I can't switch any in and out.

Day 10: Christmas day enough said

Day 11: Felt good today, Still have somewhat of a cold, but i'm getting better. Weight was at 215 flat. Not bad at all. ***Looking bigger in the chest, arms, and shoulders. Stomach is more muscular while there seems to be less fat from feel. ***

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
at your weight 200 is way low imo you should be getting upwards of 300 on protein. at your weight I would be getting close to 400. i usually do 1.5-2 grams per lb of body weight on cycle.

Otherwise you look pretty good to go. not sure if I like 7 weeks of methyls but you could always change depending on how you feel
1.5 - 2.0 grams of protein per body pounds. So if weigh 200, u need 350-400grams of protein. Complex carbs as well.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
SooOoO

After almost 2 weeks..how u feeling??? u say positive so far...the reason im asking, is because im going to be doing an almost identical stack to you bro...Very Curious.....

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Once again sorry for the lack of updates

Days 12-14: Still feel pretty good on this stuff so far. Noticing a slight shrinkage of the balls but that could be just a random thing. I'll keep an eye on it. Upped the dosage to 75mg. So far no difference. I'm noticably more leaner in the chest and stomach while keeping a consistant weight of about 215. Will update after todays workout.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
After almost 2 weeks..how u feeling??? u say positive so far...the reason im asking, is because im going to be doing an almost identical stack to you bro...Very Curious.....

Yea I saw your thread with no one giving you any help. So far it seems so good. The only thing I've noticed is I sleep alot, I mean alot on this stuff.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Day 15: Strength seems to have increased a decent amount. Back at what I was at in the summer before football season. Quality :). Experienced some back pumps today, kind of annoying, I seem to be prone to them. Anyways so far so good.

Day 16: No lift today, Had to work New Years Eve and make $$$. Well worth it, besides no big ragers and I wasn't going to drink anyways.

Day 17: Happy New Years! Didn't drink last night, got up somewhat early and lifted legs. Lower back is still tight, as well as my hamstrings. Has to be from playing tackle football earlier in the week.
*Anyways, Balls seem to have shrunk a tiny bit, nothing to worry about, just a personal note.*
*Strength has continued to increase at a somewhat decent rate*
* Weight is up. Ranging from about 215-216 when I wake up to about 220-221 by the end of the day. As compared to a measely 210 when I woke up at the beginning*
* Lower abs as well as obliques seem to be more visible. I have not been training them super hard yet*

Note: Not attributing that much weight gain to The cycle. It has more to do with me being able to eat enough calories while hitting the gym super hard. H-drol has definately helped so far though

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Whoa guys sorry for the big gap of no posts, life got kinda busy ya know. Today is Day 29 so theres a gap from Day 17-28. I'll give you guys a brief update

Days 17-28: Really began to notice the H-drol kick in. Strength shot through the roof. Did 255 x 8 on Flat bench while reppin 110's on Dumbbells. Weight has also skyrocketed. All that eating and sleeping really did me well. Weighing in 220+ at all times. Hit a personal record of 223 the other day while having little food or water in me. Ball shrinkage seems to have stopped where it is at. All Positive reviews so far. Really excited. Started doing alittle condo. Alittle out of shape, but it's the offseason. Noticed my back started to breakout more than normal. Will keep an eye on it. Anyways Started Epistane day 1 today. No signs of shutdown so far. Will update after tonights lift.

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Alright back at school settling into a routine again. Hit the gym yesterday, chest and tri's. Had a P.R. of 275 for 7. Weight was also a P.R. but it was after a big meal, regardless weighed in at 227. Not as sore as normal, started epistane. Seem tired today, couldn't sleep much. Update after todays lift

LoPips20

LoPips20

Awards
Alright sorry for the lack of updates, I mean an update everyday is alil annyoing. Heres some stats:

Squat 405 x 3 for the Max - Up easily 65 pounds probablly
Bench 275x4 ---> 275x8 or 315x3, Dumbbells on Medicine Ball 120's each x 6
Cleans - Haven't improved that much, broke my left wrist twice so it's hard to snatch under.
Weight 210-212 ----> 225-229
Bodyfat percentage - Not really sure, Ab's are just as visible if not a tiny bit more than before.

Chest, Shoulders, Arms and Trapz are incredibly bigger, as with quads. I even have some calfs now hahaha. Don't really have much of a neck now, shirt seems to wrinkle up in the back because of the trapz now.

***I cut the Epistane part a week and a half short, started noticing signs of gyno. Started to get bloated, sleeping more, less energy, balls shrunk, and lactated from the right nipple alittle bit. The nipple part was the last straw. Anyways I started my PCT a few days ago. Will keep updated on how much I keep/lose, just not daily. I'm also going to try and cut like 3-4 pounds on the midsection for spring break in 4 weeks.

On a personal level, I absolutely loved h-drol by competetive labs. Put on massive amounts of weight gain while keeping me somewhat dry and the gains being relatively clean. I didn't feel much of the Epistane, but I knew it was working because I started to blow up even more.

I'm also glad I cut it short as well, I was becoming too big and becoming less athletic. Playing football I need to keep that athletisism. But I would highly recommend h-drol alone by itself as a sufficient PH.

2 Weeks into Epistane, My back began to break out, which didn't happen at all on the h-drol

H-drol - minimum side effects, great gains!
Epistane - Not sure, put on size and strength, but couldn't run long enough to know for sure.

Hope this helped you guys, PCT should be interesting, no more PH :(