Muscletech NanoVapor
Muscletech Gakic Hardcore

PCT

Cycle Support : 1 scoop ed, 1st week of PCT
Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4
11-oxo : 3caps/ed for 6 weeks
Taurine : 5g ed

Any comments/advice/flames would be greatly appreciated. I'll give feedback on how this 1st cycle is going. Thanks for all your support!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Cycle:

HDrol 50/50/75/75/75

Cycle Support : 1 scoop am, 1 scoop pm
MRM's BCAA+G : 6g, 2X ed
Fishoil : 6g ed
Multi: Men' Health 1 cap ed
Joint Suppport : Arthenol, 2 caps, 2X ed
Glucosamine : 2 caps ed
Policosanol: 20mg, 2X ed

PCT

Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Post Cycle Support 4/4/4/4
DHEA 200/200/100/100
CoQ10 : 60mg ed

Questions :

I have a bottle of Superdrol NG; can I stack this with the HDrol? (4 caps/day for 4 weeks). Is it worth it or not?

In PCT, should I combine both Post Cycle Support and Reversitol, or just stick with Reversitol?

How about 6-oxo & 11-oxo? I have them both - should I include them in the PCT? If so, when?
you can get rid of joint support and the multi and replace it with essentials with joint complex,

start PCS on week 3 of Reversitol

make sure to preload CS but only 1 scoop during preloading

DHEA is too high 50mg is enough

theres already a variation of co q 10 in cycle support (idebonone)

no need to include 6oxo and 11oxo at this point use those later on.

hope this helps.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
you can get rid of joint support and the multi and replace it with essentials with joint complex,

start PCS on week 3 of Reversitol

make sure to preload CS but only 1 scoop during preloading

DHEA is too high 50mg is enough

theres already a variation of co q 10 in cycle support (idebonone)

no need to include 6oxo and 11oxo at this point use those later on.

hope this helps.

Thanks - I edited my 1st post. I'll prolly keep the multi and joint support though - I'm an old dog!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks - I edited my 1st post. I'll prolly keep the multi and joint support though - I'm an old dog!

thats fine if it works for u then do it

i just figured id let u know that essentials with joint complex is a multi with joint support, BCAAs and creatine and alanine

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I really do like Cycle Support - i mix that in to my protein shake along w/ the BCAA's...really good!

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Observation:

I find it hard to drink 1 gallon of just water a day! Do other fluids count for the gallon/day, or is it supposed to be only water???

Another thing : I usually take Superpump 250 before lifting - should I just forget about that while on cycle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Observation:

I find it hard to drink 1 gallon of just water a day! Do other fluids count for the gallon/day, or is it supposed to be only water???

Another thing : I usually take Superpump 250 before lifting - should I just forget about that while on cycle?
4get bout super dump,

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
chaos caffine free.

but im mostly saying it because of the caffeine in it that you should stay away from whgile on cycle.

Thanks for the advice. How about cardio while on cycle? I've heard rumors that you'll get an enlarged heart if you do a lot of cardio while taking PHs....Is that just B.S.?

I ususally run 7 miles on the treadmill every other day (1 hour). I was thinking of tapering it down a little - I wouldn't want to sacrifice muscle growth by doing too much cardio -what's your take on that?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. How about cardio while on cycle? I've heard rumors that you'll get an enlarged heart if you do a lot of cardio while taking PHs....Is that just B.S.?

I ususally run 7 miles on the treadmill every other day (1 hour). I was thinking of tapering it down a little - I wouldn't want to sacrifice muscle growth by doing too much cardio -what's your take on that?

uhmm Phera would do that, not sure about the documentation on the others, but madol is documented with enlarged heart.

cardio should be fine, just dont run 7 miles on an empty stomach lol eat something 1.5 hours prior. but i would cut it down for the cycle if your trying to gain, or just increase your calories an extra 1000 or so (depending on weight) on days you run.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
How goes the cycle man? I'm up a pound already and I'm only on my 6th day, feel great too!

I'm excited, were running nearly identical cycles simultaneously

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
How goes the cycle man? I'm up a pound already and I'm only on my 6th day, feel great too!

I'm excited, were running nearly identical cycles simultaneously

Yesterday my muscles felt tighter - I did "legs" today, but didn't notice any extra pump or strength increases. I still think it's too early to tell. I do feel good, it seems that my appetite increased a bit. I'm having trouble drinking a gallon of only water. I'm sure I take in a gallon of fluids daily, but not only water. I don't know whether or not that really matters...?

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Well I did bi's & tri's yesterday. The workout really went well. I did notice something definitely different - even after 12 hours post-workout, my arms still feel pumped! Not pumped to the max like right after the workout, but kind of like 25% pumped ALL the time. It's a cool feeling.

I'm making sure I eat all the right stuff at the right intervalls. So far, so good - no sides to report as of now, but I'm only on day4.

BTW, if sides do occur on HDrol, when in the cycle do they usually manifest themselves??

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I did bi's & tri's yesterday. The workout really went well. I did notice something definitely different - even after 12 hours post-workout, my arms still feel pumped! Not pumped to the max like right after the workout, but kind of like 25% pumped ALL the time. It's a cool feeling.

I'm making sure I eat all the right stuff at the right intervalls. So far, so good - no sides to report as of now, but I'm only on day4.

BTW, if sides do occur on HDrol, when in the cycle do they usually manifest themselves??
late in the cycle or when you bump to a dose you cant handle generally

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Cycle Update (6 days into cycle).

Well, the cycle is going smoothly. I am always hungry..lol!
I eat every two hours or so. My weight has also gone up. I weigh myself 1st thing in the morning when I get up. Usually I weigh in at 169-170. This morning I was 173.5.

Is it common to put on a little body fat while on cycle???
I will keep up the cardio - I'm worried that all this eating will increase my body fat! However, my diet is very healthy - no junk food - quality carbs, lots of protein and veggies. I particularly like Low Sodium V8 juice - it doesn't rot in the fridge like veggies do if you forget to look for them...haha

Strength & endurance did increase. Added 10lbs to the barbell curl with no problem. :cheers:

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
gonna have to join in on this.

my halovar cycle (currently day 4)

purus labs halovar (original 50mg caps) 50/50/75/75/100
nutrabolics hemotropin
primaforce cissus 1000
cycle support
livercare/liv.52
ameal-bp (ameal peptide)
fish oil (something like 1400/1000 dha/epa per day)
multi, a **** ton a food, countless shakes (mostly pro-complex vanilla as the base; i concoct my own bombass shakes for all different purposes/times of the day)

At day 4, i'm with you on the appetite jackup, still eating clean as ****. weighed 187 this morning. strength is up but nothing crazy. i notice its not brute strength thats up but endurance; i'm hitting rep after rep after normal reps. aggression definitely up, but in the good way; the drive to fight through whatever it is you're doing. yesterday for me, it was putting the patio furniture set in the woodshed then shoveling the front walkway. the roads were so shitty i couldn't get to the gym, so i opted for manual labor instead. i propped this huge and super heavy outdoor couch on my back carried it 30 yards no problem.

i won't be logging this but i'll be sure to share my status once a week or so. i'll be checking up on yours. didn't mean to steal the floor there.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
i propped this huge and super heavy outdoor couch on my back carried it 30 yards no problem.
Lol! Who needs a moving crew!!! Good job!

i won't be logging this but i'll be sure to share my status once a week or so. i'll be checking up on yours. didn't mean to steal the floor there.
I'll be checking on yours as well! Glad you stopped by. Good luck with your cycle, bro.

LOLBRB

LOLBRB

Awards
16 days into my solo hdrol cycle and love it so far. good luck with everything

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
16 days into my solo hdrol cycle and love it so far. good luck with everything
Have you started to see any changes yet? How many weeks are you running hdrol? Good luck with your cycle bro!

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Ok, my cycle was 50/50/75/75/75, but I think I'll bump it up to 50/75/75/75/100...

Any thoughts on this?

I also will incorporate 1 hour of cardio (running 6.5 miles on treadmill) 5 days/week. I weighed in at 175 this morning, which is about 5 lbs more than a week ago....

I have a feeling that the hdrol and all the water I'm drinking is making me feel bloated...haha

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Well, I sat at one of those blood pressure machines you find in Longs Drugs....My bp is 131/63 which ain't tooo bad I guess...I'm usually 110/70...heart rate is 53.

Can somebody explain why PHs elevate blood pressure??? I'll Google it....

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Any updates on the workout progess??
Strength and endurance are both up. Also my weight has increased from 170 to 175. I'm starting my 3rd week on Monday and I'll be upping the dose to 75mg. Apparently, most gains are earned on or around the 3rd week...I'll keep you posted!

LOLBRB

LOLBRB

Awards
Have you started to see any changes yet? How many weeks are you running hdrol? Good luck with your cycle bro!
my numbers on S/B/D are up 15-20lbs in 3 weeks... weight has stayed at 190lbs while leaning out. can't complain!

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Had a great arms workout yesterday! Lots of energy and strength. I think this 3rd week is really kicking it up!

Had shin splints while running a couple of days ago. Usually never happens - wondering if it's because of the cycle...

Does anybody know of a great fat burner I can use while on PCT?

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
16 days in ... feeling and looking great. diet is in check for week 3, still loving that appetite increase. waiting until another halovar arrives to up my dose. so far no sides but 2 nights ago i had a rough time sleeping as a result of my bp i presume, but otherwise i've felt great. supports are obviously doing there job. no shrinkage thusfar. i was originally using some t-bol for nutsupport on cycle, but decided to save for use late in pct. instead i've been throwing in some AI 2-3x a week spread out, usually before bed. i will probably add in furazadrol dosed at 150, and eventually 200mg, during weeks 4 and 5, bridging 11-ketotest at 150mg into pct for cortisol reduction. havn't decided exactly on pct yet but have a few serms on hand.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
16 days in ... feeling and looking great. diet is in check for week 3, still loving that appetite increase. waiting until another halovar arrives to up my dose. so far no sides but 2 nights ago i had a rough time sleeping as a result of my bp i presume, but otherwise i've felt great. supports are obviously doing there job. no shrinkage thusfar. i was originally using some t-bol for nutsupport on cycle, but decided to save for use late in pct. instead i've been throwing in some AI 2-3x a week spread out, usually before bed. i will probably add in furazadrol dosed at 150, and eventually 200mg, during weeks 4 and 5, bridging 11-ketotest at 150mg into pct for cortisol reduction. havn't decided exactly on pct yet but have a few serms on hand.

I'm 18 days in. Upped the dose to 75mg/day, spread out every 6-8 hours. Appetite has increased for me as well...especially on my off days I've noticed...i guess to feed the muscles after the workouts. BP is still 129/65...which isn't tooo bad; I'm usually 110/70.

Weight is up about 10 lbs since beginning of cycle. Although diet is in check, I think I gained a little bf around the mid-section. I guess some people react differently to PHs. I will shed the excess during PCT. I was thinking about upping the cardio during the cycle, but will wait until PCT - I don't want any excess cardio feeding off the muscle tissue....

I guess the best has yet to come. If gains keep up, I might go for 6 weeks instead of the planned 5-week cycle. Might also bump the dose up to 100mg for the last week.

Funny you should mention the 2 nights you had trouble sleeping - I had the same thing happen. I also think it might be bp related. No sides so far which is good. I use Cycle Support, 8mg of fish oil/day, 1 multi, 12 g of BCAA/day and 60mg of CoQ10/day.

I don't think you really need a SERM for PCT, but that's my opinion. I have some Nolva, but will save it for a future M-drol cycle. PCT will be Reversitol and Post Cycle Support, with some taurine and DHEA.

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
yea at the going rate... i won't need a serm, i feel like my nuts got bigger haaa. either way libido/performance/nuts are all in check. i stumbled into 2 bottles of 1,4 bold, and am debating whether to bridge into the bold for a nice extension of this cycle, getting off the methyl and onto an oral thats permissible for cycles longer than 5-6 weeks. in the grand scheme of things, my goals may be more attainable by extending my time on for this cycle, instead of another short n sweet cycle of methyls months down the road. this will also determine what i do with my furaz. up a solid 10 pounds

XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
Running While on HDrol

Ok, my cycle was 50/50/75/75/75, but I think I'll bump it up to 50/75/75/75/100...

Any thoughts on this?

I also will incorporate 1 hour of cardio (running 6.5 miles on treadmill) 5 days/week. I weighed in at 175 this morning, which is about 5 lbs more than a week ago....

I have a feeling that the hdrol and all the water I'm drinking is making me feel bloated...haha
Wow, I have been reading your thread and it sound great. I have been on Hdrol for a couple months and Gained bout 10lbs. But I thought that running on HDrol was a *No No*....I will have to start running more now that I see your running 5 miles. Keep up the good work....

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Wow, I have been reading your thread and it sound great. I have been on Hdrol for a couple months and Gained bout 10lbs. But I thought that running on HDrol was a *No No*....I will have to start running more now that I see your running 5 miles. Keep up the good work....

Well, IMO, if you aren't gaining any bf, I would refrain from doing a lot of cardio. I'm actually revisiting my idea of doing cardio - I'm going to wait until PCT for cardio. I'm concentrating on gaining muscle mass for now...

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're taking H-Drol by CEL?

I'm 21, I was thinking of Havoc for my 1st cycle but H-Drol seems to be much much better and less hardcore although still very good.

Im mostly worried about long term erection problems after I get off cycle.. Im guessing thats not too common with H-Drol use? Can someone tell me plz??

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
You're taking H-Drol by CEL?

I'm 21, I was thinking of Havoc for my 1st cycle but H-Drol seems to be much much better and less hardcore although still very good.

Im mostly worried about long term erection problems after I get off cycle.. Im guessing thats not too common with H-Drol use? Can someone tell me plz??

Well, this is my 1st cycle ever. Most everybody recommended H-Drol for a first cycle, because it's mild and doesn't usually produce a lot of sides.

I'm at the end of my 3rd week, and all is good.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Question : If I'm planning to take DHEA as part of my PCT, do I need to take 11-oxo? I think they are both anti-corts, right?
Is one better than the other?

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Welllll, I'm in week # 4. Decided to bump the dose up to 100mg/day. The 2nd week seemed to work best for me in terms of strength/gains and muscle pumps. I'm not feeling it as much in this 4th week. Hopefully the dose increase will change that. I'm guessing that my body is getting used to the h-drol.

I'm actually looking forward to PCT and doing more cardio. So, this cycle will end up being about 5 1/2 weeks (I'll just finish my 2nd bottle, hence the 1/2 week) at 50/50/75/100/100.

Weight is up by 6-7 pounds, from 169 to 176. I was close to 180 after week 2, but was eating maybe too much (appetite increase was huge).

As of now, h-drol wasn't a big hit for me personally. Who knows? Maybe these last 2 weeks will redeem my cycle..haha

Looking forward to an m-drol cycle in 6 months...

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Question : If I'm planning to take DHEA as part of my PCT, do I need to take 11-oxo? I think they are both anti-corts, right?
Is one better than the other?
I would rather go with something like lean xtreme from driven sports (formerly designer supplements) or leanfx from Annabolic xtreme. I think either one should be enough dosed 3 times per day, should pull the trick, at least thats how i have it planned for my first run in a few months.

just my .02 cents

PS: MAYBE SOMEONE MORE EXPERIENCE CAN CHIME IN AND GIVE A THOUGHT ON THE DHEA.

Best of luck

R

RocketFan

Awards
The h-drol cycle wasn't a hit for you, possibly coz of the 5 mile running early on?

What were your gains on Bench/Squat/Dead if you do 1 or more of those lifts?

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Well, what a difference upping up the dose makes!!! I'm taking in 100mg (50 in am, 50 in pm) and I'm feeling much thicker. The muscle is adding on. Still have 10 days left in the cycle; I bet it will be the best days of the entire cycle!

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
any updates on your progress man?? when is your pct and will you be doing what you planned otc supps reversitol and pcs only or will you be usin a serm??

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
PCT:

Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

11-oxo : 3caps/ed for 6 weeks OR DHEA 50/50/50/50

I have Nolva on hand, but don't anticipate using it for this cycle - will save it for future m-drol cycle.

The cycle is going pretty well. I bumped up the dose to 100mg/day for the last 10 days of the cycle. The cycle is finishing this Thurs. I will start PCT on Monday. I'm up about 10 pounds. All muscles feel tighter & bigger. If I had to do it over again, I would have ran it 50/75/100/100/100, instead of 50/50/75/100/100. But, on the other hand, i haven't encountered any sides other than a little rise in blood pressure. My diet is spot on, so I don't anticipate losing more than 2 pounds through PCT. So, all in all, a net gain of 8 lbs of muscle would satisfy me...that's 5% of total body mass...not bad!

I will do a M-drol cycle in the fall.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
By the way...What would be better.....DHEA or 11-oxo? I'm leaning towards 11-oxo....any thoughts?

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
nice log guapito...i am almost ready to start my hdrol in about one week. Im glad i seen your dosages as im gonna start around 50/75/100/1000 also. I was thinking of starting at 75 because i am around 220 right now. Any thioughts are appreciated

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
nice log guapito...i am almost ready to start my hdrol in about one week. Im glad i seen your dosages as im gonna start around 50/75/100/1000 also. I was thinking of starting at 75 because i am around 220 right now. Any thioughts are appreciated

Yeah, do yourself a favor and get 2 bottles. For your weight, I'd run it :
75/75/100/100/100. That requires 126 caps; you'll just be 6 caps short, so your cycle will finish 1.5 days early...no biggie!

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
as far as sides how were your moods while on it? i did a phera plex a few yrs ago and the feeling on was great. When i did havoc last year my moods were ok but not as good as the phera.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
as far as sides how were your moods while on it? i did a phera plex a few yrs ago and the feeling on was great. When i did havoc last year my moods were ok but not as good as the phera.

My mood hasn't really changed while on hdrol. Maybe a little more impatient - especially when dealing with traffic, but that's all.

Just make sure you load up on the fish oil/glucosamine. My joints were more susceptible to pain while on hdrol. Take at least 8-10 grams of fishoil/day.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
h drol

yea thats for sure about the joint supports. I had a big problem when i did havoc cause my joints were killin me and it definitely effected my cycle. I know i coulda have done more lifting but the joints were just so bothersome.
im gonna load up before i start for sure
hows the cyc goin? hiow much did u gain?

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
yea thats for sure about the joint supports. I had a big problem when i did havoc cause my joints were killin me and it definitely effected my cycle. I know i coulda have done more lifting but the joints were just so bothersome.
im gonna load up before i start for sure
hows the cyc goin? hiow much did u gain?

I took my last 100mg today. Gained 11 lbs; went from 170 to 181.
Will start PCt on Monday. I've heard that it's better to wait 2-3 days before starting PCT.

After I'm done with PCT, I'll get blood work done just to make sure everything is in check.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Here are a couple of before/after pics. I'm thicker now, but with maybe 2% more bf
BEFORE HDROL CYCLE

AFTER HDROL CYCLE

H

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work bro!! I'll be starting my hdrol run in another week or so. Can definitely tell a difference, especially in your arms and vascularity! Was the after picture after a workout?

I'll be using Reversitol/dhea for pct as well.