Relevancy of injection timing

sher

Awards
I am going to begin my first cycle of AAS this month which will be 12wks 500mg/wk omnadren 250
4 weeks of anadrol or dbol (most likely dbol)

I plan on running the omnadren mon n thursday (yes i know eod is better but wanted to keep it simple for my 1st cycle) and wanted to know that if the body parts that I workout on mon n thurs will have a better results than any other body part worked out on an other days due to the short esters in omnadren. Any info would be appreciated as I want to get the full effects out of the cycle.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
omnas work fine 2x a week, thats how i always use them, and for ur 1st time use dbol.

if you hit glutes on say monday, working legs will help disperse some oil and it will not be as sore or tight the next day. the anabolic effects of site injects are negligible if they even exist, unless ur using something like esceline.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to begin my first cycle of AAS this month which will be 12wks 500mg/wk omnadren 250
4 weeks of anadrol or dbol (most likely dbol)

I plan on running the omnadren mon n thursday (yes i know eod is better but wanted to keep it simple for my 1st cycle) and wanted to know that if the body parts that I workout on mon n thurs will have a better results than any other body part worked out on an other days due to the short esters in omnadren. Any info would be appreciated as I want to get the full effects out of the cycle.
If you want to get the full effects of the esters then injecting eod would be ideal as omnadren has a light ester. This will not only keep blood androgen levels higher throughout the cycle but more steady and even which translates into less side effects like acne. However 2 injects per week will work for hypertrophy.
The day you inject will have little if any effects on hypertrophy as muscle just plain takes time to grow. I personally feel motivated on shot day but it is more a psycological advantage than biological.
Drugs are the final component of a well thought out nutrition, training and recovery plan so if you have those all dialed in, your first cycle should be very productive.

Using two compounds your first cycle is not advised because if you have side effects you will not know which compound is causing the sides. You may want to consider dropping the oral this time or placing it later in the cycle so you can determine if you tolerate testosterone well.

good luck and keep us updated!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
the oral is fine because if he has sides in the first four weeks hel know its the dbol.. the omnas wont be in full swing till the dbol is cleared from his system. besides neither of the 2 used in responsible doses will give any real harsh sides other than muscle gains and feelin fckin awesome.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I dont recommend taking it EOD...I still think two times a week is just as efficient....

However, the answer to your question is NO, you will not get a better leg workout if you happen to be doing legs on the day you inject...(actually its possible that you might get a better workout, but it wont have any relationship to the injection)

holy

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the oral is fine because if he has sides in the first four weeks hel know its the dbol.. the omnas wont be in full swing till the dbol is cleared from his system. besides neither of the 2 used in responsible doses will give any real harsh sides other than muscle gains and feelin fckin awesome.
I like d-bol over most orals and it does give me a sense of well being unless my BP raises too high but one time a friend of mine took 20mg D-bol daily and within a week or so his hair started falling out in clumps. apparently he is suceptable to male pattern baldness. He was only taking d-bol and knew it was the cause so he stopped taking it and his hair stopped falling out in clumps shortly after.
Anyway, I always recommend one compound at a time until a person has experience with that compound and then if they do not exhibit sides they can safely stack.

sher

Awards
thanks for all the replies.... I'm gona go with the dbols instead of the drol just was tempting cause I have both on hand... as far as running only one compound i thought dbols should only be taken with test otherwise gains are easily lost.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the replies.... I'm gona go with the dbols instead of the drol just was tempting cause I have both on hand... as far as running only one compound i thought dbols should only be taken with test otherwise gains are easily lost.
Keeping gains is more a function of proper pct and nutrition rather than the compound used.

Once you know testosterone does not cause you any side effects then adding d-bol would be appropriate.