Pro-Hormones from the U.K.?
- 12-14-2008, 10:24 AM
- 12-14-2008, 10:42 AM
- 12-14-2008, 12:48 PM
It's illegal to accept USD as payment in the UK. Having said that the only way you could possibly attempt to pay with USD is if you airmailed a wad of bills.
If you pay with a card then you are buying using pounds. Essentially, your bank exchanges 'imaginary' dollars into 'imaginary' pounds.
It's usually between 1.5-2 USD to one GBP. But everything is more unstable atm anyway.
You can find out the exchange rate at www.xe.com
12-14-2008, 02:37 PM
12-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Just out of curiosity. I wonder if people actual try to buy illegal steroids like M1T and etc. from the UK and bring it to the US.
12-15-2008, 11:15 AM
12-15-2008, 12:25 PM
12-17-2008, 12:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By rs_pwner in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-10-2011, 09:23 PM
- By mbelshaw643 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:15 PM
- By at1010 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2009, 01:51 PM
- By nolinenowait in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:34 PM
- By kraftkid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-26-2004, 05:21 AM