m1t - my experience

rhatid

Banned
Awards
been on this stuff one week( 7 days 20mg/day) and i am noticablly fuller, vascular, and leaner. i started out at 270 and am now 276.. eating habits the same as before, so the weight gain is probably due to the m1t. i went into the local supplement store and the attendent even noted that my he could see my cheekbones and that my face looked leaner..

so far no sides, other than a fierce pump, weight inrease and strength increase.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
hows the lethargy? im thinkin bout cutting out the 4-ad after 2 weeks so i can lose a little fat but man im afraid of the lethargy cause its hitting me now even while on 4-ad

rhatid

Banned
Awards
i am not feeling any.... maybe the ks m11 is bunk... but i doubt it..

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Weird, but true ... I actually enjoyed using M1T over DBL and Anadrol. I leaned out very nicely on it in the past while putting on some decent weight. DBL and anadrol just bloated me and allowed for some horrible fat gain.

Just my experience,
Sprt

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
i miss my old m1t and 4ad stacks :( should have stocked up!!!!! so stupid :trout:

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
A good powder source will have what you need ...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL...why are you bumping a post from 03?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Hey man ... it was at the top of the forum page ... you telling me no one has posted a new thread in there since 03?

:icon_lol:

Sprt

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I hate M1T the lethargy and supressed appetite killed me, i didn't feel like working out and my workouts were 75% AT BEST, also had such horrible lower back pumps that i had to sit down between sets and squats & deads were out of the question. But then post cycle my squat and deadlifts were up 50lbs? So that was cool but the sides sucked, i'm going to try Superdrol though sounds like it's better without the lethargy or appetite suppresion.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Chaps - I had some lethargy from SD. Also, some bad back pumps.
I had to make a 5 hour drive towards the end and needed to stop like every hour because of my lower back bothering me.

But, give it a shot - you'll probably like it a helluva lot more than M1T.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Weird, but true ... I actually enjoyed using M1T over DBL and Anadrol. I leaned out very nicely on it in the past while putting on some decent weight. DBL and anadrol just bloated me and allowed for some horrible fat gain.

Just my experience,
Sprt
bahhh....it's probably cuz you had reduced appetite while on + you were stronger and were able to pump harder while on therefore, you leaned out. u think?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
bahhh....it's probably cuz you had reduced appetite while on + you were stronger and were able to pump harder while on therefore, you leaned out. u think?
Bahhh ... no. I didn't suffer the sides most users incountered. I was slightly lethargic the first week, but after that good to go. I noticed no decrease in appitite what so ever.

Thanks,
Sprt

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
JM how bad was the lethargy? I'm going to be running it with 700mg+ of test Prop, like the lethargy on M1T was just obscene i was napping like mad and losing motivation to workout which is NEVER a problem because I love it.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
n just like that an old post is reborn!!!!:jaw:

but yea m1t lethargy can be pretty bad, but what i used to do is stack it wit some 4ad and it helped alot

phasar

Awards
  • Established
Bahhh ... no. I didn't suffer the sides most users incountered. I was slightly lethargic the first week, but after that good to go. I noticed no decrease in appitite what so ever.

Thanks,
Sprt
good genetics my friend, good genetics...

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Chaps - I've not used M1T, but from the sounds of it I'd doubt SD will be worse.
But, it hit me hard during a few workouts. I didn't totally attribute it to hypoglycemia though because I'd see it when taking it on an off day.