Argument About M-1-T Dosing

BillUK

Awards

This is my first time so I'm doing a 2 week cycle at 5mg, then cycle off for 2 weeks on 6-oxo. If all goes well with the sides then I'll bump it up to 10mg for another 2-3 weeks, then off for a couple of months.
I'd be interested to hear how you get on as I'm planning something similar when I use M1T for the first time (although that won't be for a good few months yet).

Good luck.

Bill.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5mg at two weeks? The reasoning for the lower doses is to run it for longer periods of time.

FLY

Awards
5mg at two weeks? The reasoning for the lower doses is to run it for longer periods of time.
Well this is my first time evAr on anything like this. I'm gonna take it slow for the first 2 weeks and see how my body responds. Then if all goes well, I will up the dose and length fo r the next time.

FLY

Awards
No, I know it's probably really bad that I haven't, but I will keep you all updated on my progress if you like.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, Methyl1-test is not the place to start when it comes to Pro-hormones. You ordered it from powernutrition. The carry T1, T1pro, T4. Other products as well. When you have never taken the stuff, and then do so without being responsible, it only brings us one step closer to geeting these types of things banned from our use, because of foolish people using the wrong substance the first time around.

FLY

Awards
Dude, why do you think i'm being so cautious about it? I don't want this banned anymore than the next guy. You asked why I was only doing 5mg for 2 weeks and I gave you my answer. I don't think I'm being irresponsible.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You man, let me get this straight. You have no Ph experiance, so you don't know how it feels to get the sides of 1test, 4ad. Or anything like it. Do you know what it feels like for bitch tits starting to form, the proper liver protection, and other protective issues? What are you going to do for PCT? You didn't go through the beginning grade school levels of PH's you jumped straight to the PHD. It is the strongest PH on the market. Either way, you won't get hardly anyone here to agree with what you are doing. But hell it is your life, but don't come on here later complaining about how shitty it makes you fee. which will be nothing more than the sides that you have never experianced from a different compound. But since you didn't work your way up the ladder, you have nothing to base it off of.

FLY

Awards
I'm not trying to get everyone to agree with what I'm doing. But my PCT is consisting of 6-OXO. Milk Thistle is my liver protection. I don't plan on complaining about the sides. I have read about what everyone is getting and I understand what happens while on M1T. While it is true that I have never personally experienced the feeling, I'm a stubborn SOB and I'll still try it.

Also, I'll be taking my blood pressure daily to make sure that everything is staying in check.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Remember its not a PH its a STEROID. A prohormone needs to convert to something, where a steroid does not.

I must agree with sifu.If you have no previous prohormone experience i would use something else first. Buy some of the t-gel they are having sale on for 20 bucks. go through a couple cycles of that so you know what sides to look for and how your body responds to it. Then when youre ready go for the m1t. just my opinion though.

FLY

Awards
Buy some of the t-gel they are having sale on for 20 bucks. go through a couple cycles of that so you know what sides to look for and how your body responds to it. Then when youre ready go for the m1t. just my opinion though.
How many cycles and for how long of a cycle would you suggest of the t-gel before going to m1t?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At least two four week cycles. You just need to work up to the M1T. We aren't trying to be dicks. We are just trying to look out for your best interest.

FLY

Awards
I understand Sifu. I'm just really hard headed....lol.

So how many bottles of the t-gel would I need to last me for those cycles? and I should just do like 2 squirts per day right?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well you could do two bottles. It should actually give you three good cycles, 2 hardcore ones or four light ones. They should each take 12-15 grams of ph into the solution. You can buy the powders like 1-test, 4AD, or others at 1fast dot com. It will save you money, plus you can customize your lotion.

I would get the gel at powernutrition though. They both have great service too.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't see the gel at powernutrition but maybe e-mail him to see if he has it, otherwise just get everything from 1fast.

FTMGuy

Awards
How long does the PCT stuff (liquid) last for if stored at room temp in a dry place? I want to stock up but don't want to get to much.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Not to divert this thread back to a sore point or anything, but in regards to FLY's choice to start with M1T...

If he takes the proper precautions ie milk thistle for liver protection, potassium for cramping, coq10 for BP and added liver protection, and solid PCT like nolva... what is the difference between him doing this and a first time steroid user?

In the past steroids have been used by those not privy to PH's. Obviously this would not be an intelligent decision in and of itself, but combined with knowledge of the potential sides and necessary protective measures wouldn't it be safer than those that use steroids without as much precaution?

I want to be absolutely clear about this, I do NOT contend that prior PH experience would not be beneficial! However, I fail to see the qualatative difference between a person using M1T with thorough knowledge and a person using anyother steroid without first using a PH. Observations like: you won't know what the sides will be like, you won't know gyno when it happens, etc... don't seem to be persuasive due to the fact that a person using any other PH wouldn't know what the sides would be like or what gyno feels like.

I'm just lost on the point that PH's are now prerequiste to using steroids. They were not in the past, and still are not for many, so if an individual is well informed of the proper precautionary measures what is the difference?

Just an observation, constructive discussion welcomed.

cm5

drfly

Awards
i agree with the aforementioned statement. as i see it, m-1-t is the most potent pro-steroid on the market right now, but at the same time, i have seen much less side effects from every account i have read about it. gyno shouldnt even be an issue, because it doesnt arromatize. the main problems i see here could be taken care of thru simple pre-cautionary methods: take some nolva or clomid while on if u r for some reason extremely afraid of gyno (or if using an arromatizable compound with the m-1-t), throw in a little 4-ad if lethargy gets to u (be sure u have researched it as well), take some precautions with liver protection (which he already stated he was), don't go overboard on dosing (5 mg a day doesnt seem like such a crazy idea), and follow it up with good PCT. i would say he is more at risk for harmful sides if he goes with a trans 1-test/4-ad cycle like u guys recomended. with that u get the same androgenic sides u get with m-1-t (except possibly worse due to lengthened cycles), u get the estrogenic sides from the 4-ad, he still wouldnt know what having gyno or any of the other sides feel like, so he would be at just as much risk of them from this as he would from the m-1-t....

however, i am not gonna side one way or the other, because i believe experience is what he is lacking (as u guys said), and can only be gained one way. i just personally think if he were to do proper research, and know what he is doing, a 2 week cycle with such a low dose (even of such a potent substance) would put him at less risk than a 4 week of different compounds with even higher dosing.

either way u decide to go, just make sure u know absolutely sure what it is u r doing to ur body. dont let them scare u into ignoring side effects, or not reporting them. if u have any questionable things happen, look it up, or ask around on here. reporting side effects helps out everyone, so start a journal and keep it updated.

just my view on things, no offense intended toward anyone

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i didnt read the whole thread.. read most of it.. kind of agree with sifu.. i would prolly get some t1 pro. it has a 2:1 ratio of 1-test to 4-ad and that will give you a good idea of what kind of dosages you should take.. kind of pointless to do so using 5mg of m-1-t for two weeks..

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Not to divert this thread back to a sore point or anything, but in regards to FLY's choice to start with M1T...

If he takes the proper precautions ie milk thistle for liver protection, potassium for cramping, coq10 for BP and added liver protection, and solid PCT like nolva... what is the difference between him doing this and a first time steroid user?

In the past steroids have been used by those not privy to PH's. Obviously this would not be an intelligent decision in and of itself, but combined with knowledge of the potential sides and necessary protective measures wouldn't it be safer than those that use steroids without as much precaution?

I want to be absolutely clear about this, I do NOT contend that prior PH experience would not be beneficial! However, I fail to see the qualatative difference between a person using M1T with thorough knowledge and a person using anyother steroid without first using a PH. Observations like: you won't know what the sides will be like, you won't know gyno when it happens, etc... don't seem to be persuasive due to the fact that a person using any other PH wouldn't know what the sides would be like or what gyno feels like.

I'm just lost on the point that PH's are now prerequiste to using steroids. They were not in the past, and still are not for many, so if an individual is well informed of the proper precautionary measures what is the difference?

Just an observation, constructive discussion welcomed.

cm5
[/

Agree 100%.