epistane

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I understand these products are the samething but which brand do you guys perfer, IBE Epistane or GENERA labs Epidro?l

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had trust issues with IBE Epistane and I got a huge deal with Genera Epidrol. I won a contest and got a few free bottles too so i had 5 bottles total. RPN Havoc is another clone or CEL Estane

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I had trust issues with IBE Epistane and I got a huge deal with Genera Epidrol. I won a contest and got a few free bottles too so i had 5 bottles total. RPN Havoc is another clone or CEL Estane

Thanks for the help bro.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I wanna run a 8 week pulse cycle during my indoor track season, my hard training days are mon/wed with meets on sat. Would it be ok to run it mon/wed/sat or stick with mon/wed/fri?

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
mon wed fri sat
What would you recommend for a sprinter epistane or h-drol? As you can see i am fairly new to ph's only done superdrol and mostly winny,var,furz,tren ace, test prop etc.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
im on 4 th week of epi. Its all right..strength is good look big but only gained about 5 pounds so far

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
im on 4 th week of epi. Its all right..strength is good look big but only gained about 5 pounds so far
Do u do any cario while on cycle? Just wondering because I'm thinking about a mild cycle of something like epi but I don't want to totally trash my cardiovascular health. Just wanna use it as a hardening agent and for some added motivation. If you do cardio, could u let me know how the epi has affected those workouts. Is cardio easier/harder...more tolerable/less tolerable, etc. Thanks man

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
i dont do any cardio..if you wanna gain muscle dont do cardio..if diet is good you wont get fat on epistane..it does make you hard as rock

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do u do any cario while on cycle? Just wondering because I'm thinking about a mild cycle of something like epi but I don't want to totally trash my cardiovascular health. Just wanna use it as a hardening agent and for some added motivation. If you do cardio, could u let me know how the epi has affected those workouts. Is cardio easier/harder...more tolerable/less tolerable, etc. Thanks man
u can use something like mmv2 for hardness, there are less suppressive stuff out there that will meet your goals. DHT based stuff will give you aggression and hardness. Motivation has to come from within.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
any of you guys use pulse epi stack with 10-20mg of Anadrol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
any of you guys use pulse epi stack with 10-20mg of Anadrol?
i don't think anyone has because anadrol should be run at 50-100mg a day, 10-20 won't do ****

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
i don't think anyone has because anadrol should be run at 50-100mg a day, 10-20 won't do ****
False. Maybe if you are a bb/pl 10-20mg wont do jack but for a sprinter low amounts are the best 10-20mg anadrol, 10-30mg of winstrol etc.