EST Propadrol feedback?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have experience with it, theres not nearly enough reviews out there right now.

any help appreciated, Ive read a few positive reviews, but not enough to sway me, just enough to peak my interest.

Reps for help, thanks in advance.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I used it stacked with Methyl-E. Great combo.

From what I've read, people saw better results using it stacked with something, instead of running it solo.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I used it stacked with Methyl-E. Great combo.

From what I've read, people saw better results using it stacked with something, instead of running it solo.
How would you know if the propadrol is doing much?

I've tried propadrol solo and wasn't impressed at all. It really didn't do much. I saw some strength gains, and gained a little weight, but I saw much better results with a 4 week cycle of jungle warfare, mass fx and hyperdrol X2, followed by 4 weeks of jungle warfare and activate xtreme. That was really sweet!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well I gained 8lbs of LBM on that stack, so I would say it was a pretty good combo.

AML

Awards
propadrol dosage?

How would you know if the propadrol is doing much?

I've tried propadrol solo and wasn't impressed at all. It really didn't do much. I saw some strength gains, and gained a little weight, but I saw much better results with a 4 week cycle of jungle warfare, mass fx and hyperdrol X2, followed by 4 weeks of jungle warfare and activate xtreme. That was really sweet!
What dosage of propadrol did you use?? Also what dose of jungle warfare did you use? Thanks