5mg M1T/day results?

1. Registered User
    Answers

5mg M1T/day results?

looking for results from anyone that has tried M1T at 5mg/day for 2-4 weeks.

cm5

2. Banned
    Answers

Why only 5mg/day? Is there some logic behind that? IMHO, the people that run low-dosage beginner cycles just waste growth potential. That is, providing that their diet/rest/training are all in order FIRST.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

couple of reasons:
    1. Chemo posted in the "M-1-T Half life" thread that 5mg ed would be his recommeded dosage. I take that as a strong statement
    2. It has also been said that using more doesn't necessarily mean better gains. For example most agree that dosing above 20mg ed is unnecessary and results in diminishing returns.
    3. I, as Chemo stated in the thread above, think that slower gains over a longer period of time i.e. 3 weeks over 2, would be better and easier to adjust to hopefully resulting in being easier to maintain post cycle.
    4. As continues to be debated, and I don't want to side either way, but, 5mg is a more acceptable dosage for those without prior PH experience, assuming they know the proper precautions to take.

So I'm interested to see if anyone has had similar results using the 5mg ed for longer to those using 10-20 over 2 weeks.

cm5
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

my bad, #3 was regarding Chemo's post in the "5mg ED sufficient enough?" thread.

cm5
  5. Registered User
    Answers

What makes 5mg so potent?

I mean, why is this supposedly so much better than the 1-test transdermals?

Are we being ripped off? Could we get the same gains with 1-test transdermals?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by ak-47

I have never tried M1T. Having said that, from the threads I have seen I feel that 5-10mgs/day is the way to go.

Ripped off? I don't think so.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

damn thing won't let me copy and paste anymore, how am I supposed to quote then?, oh well....

ak47, the results from those using 5-10mg would help with your questions, although it seems to me that those using 10mg 2 week cycles are putting on strength and mass at a higher rate than those using trans 1test.

labrad, where have you seen results of people using 5mg/day? I saw one, I think it was in the "M1T 5mg sufficient enough?" thread, but that was it. I expect a lot more feed back on this once AMT's 5mg tab gets out there and starts getting cycled, but some may have cut the previous 10mg tabs in half and that is what I'm looking for.

cm5
  8. Banned
    Answers

Because methylation does wonders to a compound. Remember: dbol is methyl boldenone, and even without bloat is MUCH more anabolic/androgenic than boldenone.
    Originally posted by ak-47 [/i]I mean, why is this supposedly so much better than the 1-test transdermals?
    Refer to above answer.
    I doubt the same gains, or the same ease. Much easier to take orally than transdermally. Hell, I'd rather inject than run it transdermally.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Well,
    Is there a reason that M1T is more potent?
    I mean... Does methylation (if that is correct) cause this compound to spend more time in the body, doing what it does? We are using much less than normal 1-test dosing. So i assume it just works that much better and stays around before breaking down.

But somebody, i am sure, has a better explanation and i want to hear it.

thanks in advance.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Methylation changes how the steroid acts in the body. Mythel Test acts a lot different then test. Its not that it spends more time in the body, its more powerful and a lot more potent.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by badbart
    Methylation changes how the steroid acts in the body. Mythel Test acts a lot different then test. Its not that it spends more time in the body, its more powerful and a lot more potent.

OK....

Anybody else have any idea why it makes it more potent?
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Methylation makes steriods more potnent.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

OK....

Metabolites, metabolites, metabolites. Methylation leads to methylated metabolites. Methyl E waay worse than Estrogen, Methyl DHT more potent than DHT, etc etc.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by N4cer
    IMHO, the people that run low-dosage beginner cycles just waste growth potential. That is, providing that their diet/rest/training are all in order FIRST.
    well if its there first cycle then how will they know what sides they will have and if the compound suits them? i understand that most do there first cycle at a low dose and then feel they should have done more but a first cycle at a low dose has many benifits.... if they do suffer bad sides far better to see it at a low dose then a high dose where they will be alot worse. ph's and steroids are not for everyone.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by cookmic5
    damn thing won't let me copy and paste anymore, how am I supposed to quote then?, oh well....
    cm5,
    If you're quoting one person then click the quote button beneath their name. If you're quoting multiple people then click the check box in the upper right hand corner of every post you want to quote then click the post reply button in the lower right corner.

~Todd
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Well,
    Is there a reason that M1T is more potent?
    I mean... Does methylation (if that is correct) cause this compound to spend more time in the body, doing what it does? We are using much less than normal 1-test dosing. So i assume it just works that much better and stays around before breaking down.

But somebody, i am sure, has a better explanation and i want to hear it.

thanks in advance.

OK....

Wow, same question 3 times in one thread. Did you ever consider using the search button? Did you ever consider reading Big Cat's steroid profiles? Did you ever consider reading the stickies in AM's steroid forum?

~Todd
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by tatortodd

cm5,
    If you're quoting one person then click the quote button beneath their name. If you're quoting multiple people then click the check box in the upper right hand corner of every post you want to quote then click the post reply button in the lower right corner.

~Todd
    haha, sweet bro, thanks, I never actually looked at the top portion of the post boxes before, always just used copy and paste....

cm5
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by tatortodd

Wow, same question 3 times in one thread. Did you ever consider using the search button? Did you ever consider reading Big Cat's steroid profiles? Did you ever consider reading the stickies in AM's steroid forum?

~Todd
    Hello,
    I have read every post available.
    I am now asking again... Why is 5mg more potent than 400mg 1-test?\

I will ask as many times as i want and you cant stop me!

Now **** off spudman!!

The fact is... big cat does not eve3n know himself nor anyone else here. Or i would get an answer. I mean if noone knows why it is more potent than we are being duped.

19. Registered User
    Answers

Blinking twice and flipping the page does not count as reading. Go read page 5 of Bobo's cycle log where Chemo first presented the vida data. Go read my above post on metabolites. Go read the M-1-T halflife thread. Just go read for christ sake and stop asking the same damn question over and over.

No one is responding because the information is out there. You're simply not looking and no one wants to repeat these statements for the 1000th time. Now get your ass in gear and don't post that question again until its something along the lines of "So what I'm not understanding is how the metabolites of m1t have such a drastic effect. I already learned of the comparison between D-Bol(Methyl-Eq) and Eq but maybe I'm missing something." People will happily respond to that question because it shows you actually did some legitimate legwork and are trying to get the concept down better.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

I mean if noone knows why it is more potent than we are being duped.
    I almost forgot to respond to this moronic line. It is assumed, and stated many times by Chemo himself, that 5 mg run for a longer cycle will be less stressful and provide similar gains to the standard 1-test 4 week cycle. Obviously you have not done ANY noteworthy research into the topic and should not even consider posting another question until you have done said searching.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by BrKonman
    Blinking twice and flipping the page does not count as reading. Go read page 5 of Bobo's cycle log where Chemo first presented the vida data. Go read my above post on metabolites. Go read the M-1-T halflife thread. Just go read for christ sake and stop asking the same damn question over and over.

No one is responding because the information is out there. You're simply not looking and no one wants to repeat these statements for the 1000th time. Now get your ass in gear and don't post that question again until its something along the lines of "So what I'm not understanding is how the metabolites of m1t have such a drastic effect. I already learned of the comparison between D-Bol(Methyl-Eq) and Eq but maybe I'm missing something." People will happily respond to that question because it shows you actually did some legitimate legwork and are trying to get the concept down better.

Why didnt you just say so instead of flaming? both of you?
    You ****s dont own this board, so quit flaming the questions!

If you look at the answers i was getting, it is obvius, that those people dont know why it works better either.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

I flamed because of the way in which you responded and the absolute mockery of the stickies. Don't post a question without searching. You posted the same question repeatedly and flamed a good bro when he pointed you to the search button, without flaming. If you consider spuds's response flaming, you haven't seen the half of it.

No one needed to answer your questions because the answers are there. I will almost never post a flame. This was my second in over 5 years of these bb boards( and many years before that on other boards) but your arrogant approach and befuddling "we're being duped" assumptions really struck a nerve. Get a clue before you repeatedly ask a question.

And I posted a legitimate response, which I question whether you ever read. I've been here since the day the board was created. The good bros wanting to learn own the board as far as I'm concerened, so I suggest you get your act in gear or move along.
  23. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Why didnt you just say so instead of flaming? both of you?
    You ****s dont own this board, so quit flaming the questions!

If you look at the answers i was getting, it is obvius, that those people dont know why it works better either.

They've told you the answer 10 differnet times. How mant times does it take before it sinks in your ****ing skull. What is it the past couple days? Just because of the hoidays people become lazy in the brain? Use it for once!!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 08:17 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:35 PM
  3. 5mg M1T
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 08:21 PM
  4. 2.5mg m1t
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics