Someone let me know if I am missing anything

jlm342000

Awards
Been searching for a plan until my eyeballs popped out of my skull please let me know if my plan is whack. (My first cycle)

CEL H-Drol 50/50/50/50/50 possibly bumping to 75 week three if no sides

Cycle assist(reccomended dose)
Was planning to start Cycle Assist with H-Drol Do I need to preload it? also do I need to take it until end of PCT???

PCT: 4 weeks duration

Hypertest recommended dose (will run longer if you think I need to)

6 oxo or Inhibit E (which one should I choose)

Cortisol Control- 2 weeks into pct
Lean Xtreme (how long do I need to take this crap?)

5 days and and this is the best i can come up with, any modification or suggestions would be appreciated. Hopefully this will work b/c it fits my budget. Thanks in advance.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
wow...i don't think i've ever seen a first cycle poster as prepared as you. well done. cycle assist yes u can preload and continue all the way through pct. your cort blocker should start week 3, for some reason, thats the magic number. you could even swap out hypertest for PCS or Stoked!. if you are going to use an AI use the 6-oxo. IMO it is far superior. if it is your first cycle, i like hate to say it because h-drol is kind of mild, but 50 mgs for four weeks i think would be enough for your first. other than that..go get'em.

jlm342000

Awards
Thanks for the feedback bro, its nice to know I am on the right track after all the hunting I did.