Suggestions for bulking PH

mm884

Awards
Hey guys, i haven't been on here in a while but i want to get back onto another cycle. About three months ago i did a cycle of Myogenix Spawn which is a combo of epistane and trenobar. At about week 3 i started to get tender nipples and did develop a small lump under each nipple. With that being said, i am looking take something which will bulk and isnt as likely to cause gyno. I was thinking about taking nolva at 10/10/10/10 during the cycle and up it to 40/40/30/20 during my pct. Any suggestions?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hdrol or havoc. i bet ur gyno problem came from the "tren" in the Spawn, lots of ppl seem to have gyno problems with all these "tren" compounds.

though hdrol and havoc arent necessarily "bulking" steroids....as long as ur using a bulking diet u should be g2g

mm884

Awards
thanks a lot, i appreciate it. Also, is there an oct pct i can use rather than a serm? And would it we wise to take some kind of estrogen blocker while on cycle?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
ok...let me get something straight.

None of these products aromatize so why are all these people like the OP getting gyno?

Progesterone / Prolactin Triggered Gyno....

Tren, SD, Phera all need to be run with some kind of dopamine agonist.

Would the OP have been ok with something like PowerFull (pure l-dopa extract) during the cycle/pct?

mm884

Awards
You've kinda lost me with the dopamine agonist but ill take you word. Is there any PH's that make you less prone to gyno?