H-drol cycle

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Alright I have been thinking of giving h-drol another shot, I ordered it a few months back and got the flu after a few days of starting it. I have 47 pills out of the 60 left. How would you think the best way to dose would be? Should I do something like this
1st week: 25mg a day 7 pills
2nd week: 50 mg a day 14
3rd week: 50 mg a day 14
4th week: 50 mg a day 12 7+14+14+12=47
Ill be cut short a little bit of a month, but do you think this would be the best way to dose?

Also for pct I have anabolic extreme pct, milk thistle powder, and a bottle of mass fx.

Also I will be taking protein, creatine mono, white flood,kwik karb, and Xtend. And I have my diet down pretty well.

I have no problem buying cycle support, if you guys think it would be wise to take. This would be my first ph, thats why I chose a milder ph. I wont be starting for a week or two, after I get some feed back. Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would get another bottle. seems that users report gains kicking in the 3rd/4th week and that higher doses are more efficient

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
eh... use 1 pill the first day then crank it to fifty all the way through. wasted doses at 25mg IMO. but if u got the cash buy another bottle and crank the dosage up to 75 or even 100mgs

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I'd advise getting a second bottle and possibly upping the dose and length of the cycle a tad. BUT! that's just me. Nothing wrong with taking smaller doses. I'd run the cycle support, no reason not to, and for the doses you've chosen I cant imagine you'd need anything more for PCT than what you have. Good job

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
i would get another bottle. seems that users report gains kicking in the 3rd/4th week and that higher doses are more efficient
What would be a better dosage if I order another bottle? Should i still only take it for a month? or should I run 50 mg a day till both bottles are gone?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
What would be a better dosage if I order another bottle? Should i still only take it for a month? or should I run 50 mg a day till both bottles are gone?
sumin like 50/50/75/75/75/100 or even 75 all the way through would be good

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
No, don't go over 6 weeks on a methylated oral if you can help it. I'd say something like 50/50/75/75/100 or, 50/50/75/75/75/75 (you'll run out sometime during the 6th week here, since your first bottle is not full).

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks for the input.
How many think cycle support is needed? Or would milk thistle during/after be fine?

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Hmm.. I opted to get it for my cycle, which is basically identical to the ones we just suggested.. but, I plan to keep my liver/BP in check, I like to stay healthy..

It's not going to kill you if you don't get it.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Hmm.. I opted to get it for my cycle, which is basically identical to the ones we just suggested.. but, I plan to keep my liver/BP in check, I like to stay healthy..

It's not going to kill you if you don't get it.
Yea ill just get it, better safe then sorry. Thanks guys

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Great thanks for the input.
How many think cycle support is needed? Or would milk thistle during/after be fine?
if money is an issue...get urself to wal-mart or target..i usually do this just to save a little..they got milk thistle, hawthorne berries, basically almost everything in cycle support for like $15..and everything is standardized...

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
if money is an issue...get urself to wal-mart or target..i usually do this just to save a little..they got milk thistle, hawthorne berries, basically almost everything in cycle support for like $15..and everything is standardized...
I work at a supp store, and it's frugal ****ers like you who kill my commission. stop telling people about this crap.:FUfinger:

just kiddin'...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I work at a supp store, and it's frugal ****ers like you who kill my commission. stop telling people about this crap.:FUfinger:

just kiddin'...
i hope u dont work at GNC. lol cuz then i'd be glad to turn people away from there lol. but he's probably ordering from online neways so either way....FAIL! lol and i only do this because im a college student and hafta buy other stuff also and bouncers make eh-ok money...good thing its all cash..lol

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
ohhh baby thats great... should i just buy everything that is in cycle support? or is there just a certain few I should buy? name them for me if there is just a few I should take. thanks!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ohhh baby thats great... should i just buy everything that is in cycle support? or is there just a certain few I should buy? name them for me if there is just a few I should take. thanks!
honestly, i only get hawthorne berries and milk thistle. but they also carry red yeast rice, celery seed, CoQ10, saw palmetto and the one near me has nettle root. that totals altogether to about..$20-25 i think. IMO if u got the hawthorne berries, milk thistle, and saw palmetto ud' be good.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
i hope u dont work at GNC. lol cuz then i'd be glad to turn people away from there lol. but he's probably ordering from online neways so either way....FAIL! lol and i only do this because im a college student and hafta buy other stuff also and bouncers make eh-ok money...good thing its all cash..lol
GNC gives supp stores a bad name. Stupid, lazy, misleading, jackass'... So no, I don't work at GNC =D ... Oh, AND they're overpriced.

Sorry to anyone who works there, if you're visiting this site, you're the exception to my rule.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
GNC gives supp stores a bad name. Stupid, lazy, misleading, jackass'... So no, I don't work at GNC =D ... Oh, AND they're overpriced.

Sorry to anyone who works there, if you're visiting this site, you're the exception to my rule.
u forgot old too.lol guy at the gnc in the mall here probably sold charles atlas his first weight set.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
F it Im gonna just order the cycle support and a bottle of h-drol. Thanks for the info, everything look good? As for pct it looks good as well?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
F it Im gonna just order the cycle support and a bottle of h-drol. Thanks for the info, everything look good? As for pct it looks good as well?
yea it does. i would have a serm on hand just in case tho. you never know.

LOLBRB

LOLBRB

Awards
today is 1 week for my on Hdrol... hopped into it at 75mg with no sides so far. probably going to run something like 75/75/75/100/100