Epistane Cycle!

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm planning my next cycle, probably in late Jan/early Feb...

I'm looking forward to using Epistane, and am hoping I can get some input on my cycle planning...

I'm hoping for bulk without getting chunky...kinda fell off my diet, Hard to eat enough some days when I'm busy at work. I've got 2 months to figure that out. Figure I'll be eating around 3500cal (complex carb, lots of veggies, and powder/chicken as main protein sources) by the time I'm ready. Anyway...

Epistane: 20/30/40/40 --does anyone recommend running it any higher than 40? Is it worth running 5 weeks vs. 4 weeks?

Cycle Support, and the usual multi. I don't do much fish oil, but i hear it helps for absorption (among other benefits), may get on that too.

PCT:

I'm considering doing Nolva (20/20/10/10?) and running 6oxo inverse to it.

...but think I would rather do Nolva (same dosage) with PCS. Then cort control (EndoAmp --great stuff, used it last PCT) in week 2 or 3.

Sound like a decent plan? Suggestions?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I'm looking forward to using Epistane, and am hoping I can get some input on my cycle planning...

I'm hoping for bulk without getting chunky...kinda fell off my diet, Hard to eat enough some days when I'm busy at work. I've got 2 months to figure that out. Figure I'll be eating around 3500cal (complex carb, lots of veggies, and powder/chicken as main protein sources) by the time I'm ready. Anyway...

Epistane: 20/30/40/40 --does anyone recommend running it any higher than 40? Is it worth running 5 weeks vs. 4 weeks?

Cycle Support, and the usual multi. I don't do much fish oil, but i hear it helps for absorption (among other benefits), may get on that too.

PCT:

...but think I would rather do Nolva (same dosage) with PCS. Then cort control (EndoAmp --great stuff, used it last PCT) in week 2 or 3.

nolva and PCS is great,

but PCS and clomid IMO is better.

have you looked into essentials with joint complex for your multi and joint support? it may make the difference in ur joints when on epi...

just a thought.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dosages look fine. is this your first time running epi? it really is a great compound. 4 weeks is a good first epi run. you do not necessarily need nolva, but it is always good to have on hand. you could get away with something like..Reversitol or 6-oxo extreme and PCS. maybe someone else can chime in on just maybe using PCS. if you're going to use nolva like no matter what the dossages you have are great, you might even be able to get away with even a 3 week of 20/20/10 or 20/10/10..or u could even do 20/10/10/10. good job having a cort blocker in there. add that in week 3 of pct. overall looks like u did ur homework...good luck

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
nolva and PCS is great,

but PCS and clomid IMO is better.

have you looked into essentials with joint complex for your multi and joint support? it may make the difference in ur joints when on epi...

just a thought.

I heard Clomid can make you all sappy and depressed, lol. Any truth to that? Why do you prefer Clomid?

is that nolva dosing good for a epi run like this?

I'll have to check out this essentials with joint complex! I like "ADAM", but maybe this joint complex will be better at least for the cycle

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard Clomid can make you all sappy and depressed, lol. Any truth to that? Why do you prefer Clomid?

I'll have to check out this essentials with joint complex! I like "ADAM", but maybe this joint complex will be better at least for the cycle

if u use PCS you can get away with 4 weekss at 10mg of nolva.

yea give essentials with joint complex a run, its got more then just a multi in it, its really a good bang for the buck. who knows you may even find your next favorite everyday supplement :thumbsup:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

clomid can do that if run at high dosages like 100mgs. for this cycle you would need not more than 50mgs, and possibly get away with newhere between 25-35 mgs.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
dosages look fine. is this your first time running epi? it really is a great compound. 4 weeks is a good first epi run. you do not necessarily need nolva, but it is always good to have on hand. you could get away with something like..Reversitol or 6-oxo extreme and PCS. maybe someone else can chime in on just maybe using PCS. if you're going to use nolva like no matter what the dossages you have are great, you might even be able to get away with even a 3 week of 20/20/10 or 20/10/10..or u could even do 20/10/10/10. good job having a cort blocker in there. add that in week 3 of pct. overall looks like u did ur homework...good luck

right on man. Thanx.

This will be my first Epi run. Can't wait! =D

Nolva is only like $25 at most places i've seen (well, Tamox,), which makes it almost cheaper than doing the OTC, and simpler in some ways too.

Have you heard about delayed gyno from epi? I'm not too worried, but I read a log where a guy had experienced the nipple soreness, etc. after cycle. --I'm assuming I have little to worry about with the Nolva being involved..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
clomid can do that if run at high dosages like 100mgs. for this cycle you would need not more than 50mgs, and possibly get away with newhere between 25-35 mgs.
yea clomid at 25mg with PCS will be just as good however i would do 50mg of clomid.

at 100mg of clomid i did not feel like a sissy little girl though.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established

hmm...i'll consider it. Haven't read enough on clomid. I was just kinda sticking with the "tried and true" haha. I'll check it out tho. Clomid supposed to be tapered like Nolva, torem, etc?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yea clomid at 25mg with PCS will be just as good however i would do 50mg of clomid.

at 100mg of clomid i did not feel like a sissy little girl though.
crazyfool, you never feel like a sissy little girl neways..lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crazyfool, you never feel like a sissy little girl neways..lol

lol

OP- clomid is tried and true, and there have been a lot of threads on nolva killing the drive/refractory period.

clomid and nolva need no taper, IMO the half life is long.

Torem needs a taper due to the effects on E2.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
lol

OP- clomid is tried and true, and there have been a lot of threads on nolva killing the drive/refractory period.

clomid and nolva need no taper, IMO the half life is long.

Torem needs a taper due to the effects on E2.
yah, i know clomid is tried and true, i guess i phrased that wrong. oh interesting. so clomid will keep the sex drive up better? how would you dose it? I can get a little sissy at times, lol so maybe not as high of doses as you take? lol.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah, i know clomid is tried and true, i guess i phrased that wrong. oh interesting. so clomid will keep the sex drive up better? how would you dose it? I can get a little sissy at times, lol so maybe not as high of doses as you take? lol.

50mg would be fine and should not cause any issues, stack it with PCS . youll get a huge libido boost

i know when i took clomid and adex after my cycle i could run through a brick wall **** first no problems lol

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
50mg would be fine and should not cause any issues, stack it with PCS . youll get a huge libido boost

i know when i took clomid and adex after my cycle i could run through a brick wall **** first no problems lol
Did anyone else picture Wyl-e Coyote chasing the roadrunner with a massive hard on, running through brick walls and ****?

Ill bet you just did!

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
so, clomid @ 50mg (w/ PCS), at the same dosage for 4 weeks? I may try it. I feel like less of a man when my junk is not at its full potential, lol!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i am hearing more and more people running these dosages straight through having less sides keeping constant blood levels.. also heard 40 mg is where the sides start..
30 30 30 30-pct or
40 40 40 40-pct

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
so...how do you guys recommend spreading dosages? I've read that 20mg pre-workout with the remaining doses spread out every 6 hours is the common thing...?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
bringing this back. Decided I'm gonna do this cycle. Have a friend who wants to "try," so I will be guiding him. How should epistane dosages be spread out?

derker2008

Awards
I just started my Epi today and at 20mg the first week. I'm keeping my dosages spread out 1 in the morning (8am) and one late afternoon/evening (5pm). I have a question about PCT. i have liq. tamx cit on hand just in case. But i also have 6-OXO, Lean Xtreme, PCS by AI and Novedex XT. I don't think I'll use the Novedex XT, how would you all reccommend the PCT. I was thinking wk1-3 PCS & 6-OXO(dosing amts-suggestions), then at wk 3 add Lean Xtreme?

derker2008

Awards
6 hrs should work, I've heard longer like 8-12hrs tho.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I just started my Epi today and at 20mg the first week. I'm keeping my dosages spread out 1 in the morning (8am) and one late afternoon/evening (5pm). I have a question about PCT. i have liq. tamx cit on hand just in case. But i also have 6-OXO, Lean Xtreme, PCS by AI and Novedex XT. I don't think I'll use the Novedex XT, how would you all reccommend the PCT. I was thinking wk1-3 PCS & 6-OXO(dosing amts-suggestions), then at wk 3 add Lean Xtreme?
Thanks for jacking my thread. lol. I think you should just run the nolva with the PCS. then lean xtreme in week 3 still =) simple and efficient.

derker2008

Awards
Lol. Sorry bud; everytime i post a thread, it's a f'in waste - not sure what i'm doin wrong. i have SERM on hand but not gonna use it unless i have to(not sure i trust it)...u think PCS & 6OXO(or should i use Novedex XT) weeks 1 & 2 is okay then in week 3 i'll add lean xtreme.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established

PCT:

i would do this

epistane

20/30/40/40/40

and then pct

clomid

50/50/50

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
i would do this

epistane

20/30/40/40/40

and then pct

clomid

50/50/50
Thanks for the suggestion. My friend will actually be running the epi. I may be running m-drol or epi, since I inadvertently ordered both, lol. The thing about that epi dosage is that you will need a second bottle, lol. which is OK I guess, since I could just take the mdrol, then he'll have enough for the 5 weeks.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Sorry bud; everytime i post a thread, it's a f'in waste - not sure what i'm doin wrong. i have SERM on hand but not gonna use it unless i have to(not sure i trust it)...u think PCS & 6OXO(or should i use Novedex XT) weeks 1 & 2 is okay then in week 3 i'll add lean xtreme.

you know this answer (above), may be the reason you are not getting replies to your thread. there is kind of a certain protocol/etiquette here. people might not be answering your questions, because you aren't listening to the answers anyway. I think most people here are going to tell you what I did. and they'll also tell you to read more. I think there is a stickie in the "Post Cycle Therapy" forum that should explain doing a PCT w/o a SERM.

I still think its silly not to use a SERM. It's cheaper (all you really need is the SERM & a test booster, instead of a million ingredients) and much more "proven." It's your call, but I can't help you w/ the OTC PCT, cuz I'm cheap lol. and stick w/ the basics i guess.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
please don't treat m-drol the same as you would epi

respect it a little more because it's much more potent. careful with that stuff.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
please don't treat m-drol the same as you would epi

respect it a little more because it's much more potent. careful with that stuff.

Sorry if I alluded that I was. I understand degree of separation between the two. Been researching about mdrol and am continuing to do so. You posted in my mdrol thread actually. ...and from that, I think I respect the mdrol more than you might =P. I like to think I'm pretty careful, but still able to learn more.