H-drol hair loss claim dept

  1. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

    H-drol hair loss claim dept


    Ive been reading more and more claims of hdrol causing hair loss, and then conflicting info from people who are prone and used to who had no hair loss. I hate it when this happens, people logging a prohormone to be mild or no side effects to all of a sudden finding the opposite, take epi when it first came out for example..

    This thread is for those prone to balding and used hdrol. Please only post here if this applies to you, state your cycle your hair prevention and results please. I know a few guys on here including tripdog who say they used it and dodged the hair loss, looking forward to hearing from you boys. Im using this for research purpose for when im ready to cycle thank you.

  2. New Member
    HardTrainer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%

    I did lose some hair on H-drol, but I have long hair so it's really easy to notice it falling out.

    Can't really say whether or not I'm prone to MPB. It was my first cycle and I'm still waiting to see if any of the hair grows back.

    It's worth noting that I didn't use any preventative measures, not even saw palmetto.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I did not have a hair problem with H-drol and I am very prone to it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

    lol 65 views and only 2 very blunt comments.
    Pembroke, what did your cycle / pct / results/ and hair prevention look like? come on man, read my post!
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    lol 65 views and only 2 very blunt comments.
    Pembroke, what did your cycle / pct / results/ and hair prevention look like? come on man, read my post!
    I ran a 5 week cycle on a recomp/cut. I did 75/75/75/75. Ran Cycle Support(preloaded for 14 days). My pct was Post Cycle Support and started Lean Xtreme on day 15 of pct. I took no precautions on my hair and I did not lose any like I did on the Epi type compound. I gained 6 lbs and lost close to 2% bf. I had bloodwork done the day after my last Post Cycle Support dose and I will post the results.



    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    H-drol-fine
    phera-fine
    havoc/epi-bad
  7. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    71.84%

    alright great info thanks pem
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    alright great info thanks pem

    Anytime bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. New Member
    Marsh11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    248
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    71.62%

    Never used H drol but I would take the lack of responses and also the info that was given here from other uses that it is probably one of the easiest on the hair lines
  10. New Member
    nateo1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    27.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh11 View Post
    Never used H drol but I would take the lack of responses and also the info that was given here from other uses that it is probably one of the easiest on the hair lines
    Took because worried about hairloss and suffered no shedding. Did 75mg throughout.. Now possibly going to SD cycle next. Alot of people are saying they suffered no hairloss from SD.
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh11 View Post
    Never used H drol but I would take the lack of responses and also the info that was given here from other uses that it is probably one of the easiest on the hair lines
    Yes it was very easy on my 46 yr old hairline.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. New Member
    TKconserve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    38.5%

    I did six weeks at 75 with no hairloss issues
  13. New Member
    rick471's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    66
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    31%

    I did Ergopharms 1-ad when it first came out. Within two weeks I was shedding hair like crazy. No mpb in my family.

    Just did 5 week cycle of CEL Hdrol at 50/75/75/75/75 with zero hair loss. Loved the cycle!
  14. New Member
    MuscleMac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    87.38%

    i did 5 weeks 50/75/75/75/100, no hairloss whatsoever, infact it got thicker and better, but thats because i ate very well so probably got more nutrients and such. either way, if you're worried about hair, h-drol is the way to go
  15. azertyfred
    Guest
    azertyfred's Avatar

    thanks everybody..i take finasteride for 5 years with success,i think that i try h-drol now when i read your post(sorry for my bad english...)
  16. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    330
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    7.87%

    5 Week cycle 50/50/75/75/75 ... Dont think im prone to hair loss, but real pissed with some shedding that wasn't noticeable until I got off the cycle and noticed some thinning. Still real frikkin pissed about this but Im on a hair growth regimen for a year now to get my hair thicker than it was before and keep it that way.

    Hopefully that will be my first and last cycle now, not worth going bald for a bit of extra muscle. just hard eating and training for me unfortunately.
  17. azertyfred
    Guest
    azertyfred's Avatar

    finasteride is the best solution for you for hairs
  18. New Member
    CobbledPath's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    502263
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    hey mate I've run H-Drol and I am prone.
    My cycle was 50/50/75/75/75, I gained a good amount of strength and about 3kgs.
    I didn't notice any further receding as I don't tend to get shedding. (The hair line has moved into a Norwood 3) but in saying that I take Avodart and use Nizoral 2% as part of my regime. (and have done for close to 2 years now)
    Steroids/PHs won't make you 'go' bald, they'll just potentially advance your balding by a few (or lots) of years. No pain no gain.
  19. New Member
    AmericanJambo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    38
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    190
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    74.59%

    I've done Halodrol and Superdrol. No hair loss on either. I'm prone to hairloss as I have a bit of receding on mine naturally. Oddly enough I've stacked Halodrol and Superdrol with Test and didn't have an issue with increased shedding. I must be lucky. But because of being prone I will never touch Tren, DBol, Anadrol, Epi or Pheraplex. I stick to Superdrol, Halodrol, Equipoise and Test. I'd run Anavar or Primo as well if it wasn't for the cost, and Deca if it wasn't detectible for up to 19 months after usage.
  20. New Member
    swish1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

    My last cycle was a 6 week Beast/Kata cycle ran a ton of supports but for my hair all I took was an oral DHT blocker and Nizoral 2% shampoo and my hairline stayed the same and I'am also very susceptible to side effects but my hair stayed intact. It has me looking forward to my next cycle.

    I shed some (not a lot by any means) when i would dry my hair with a towel (i rub the **** outta it till my hairs dried so that explains that or style my hair mostly every product take some hair. It happens to everyone off cycle or who have never touched a product but when you do those particular routines on cycle it will seem like a lot more hair is becoming loose and falling out but trust me its not haha. It will be the very same i assure you.
  21. New Member
    glockgod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    98.06%

    for me epistane and xtren didnt work to well with the hairline.
  22. New Member
    sotonight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    40
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    31%

    Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    5 Week cycle 50/50/75/75/75 ... Dont think im prone to hair loss, but real pissed with some shedding that wasn't noticeable until I got off the cycle and noticed some thinning. Still real frikkin pissed about this but Im on a hair growth regimen for a year now to get my hair thicker than it was before and keep it that way.

    Hopefully that will be my first and last cycle now, not worth going bald for a bit of extra muscle. just hard eating and training for me unfortunately.

    Im on my second week of h-drol and my hair is falling out like leaves..very sad and disappointed!! In the short two weeks that I've been on it, I've seen the difference already. My strength shot up 3 days into it..my muscles were visually larger 3 days into it as well. On my first chest workout, I tried breaking my 250 bench limit..I was able to push it to 275 and this was only 5 days into it. My disappointment comes from the fact that I know I could gain at least a solid 10-12 pounds if I don't stop but I just cannot continue..I've lost more hair in 2 weeks than I have in the past 5 years since I started noticing minor shedding! I just started taking 3 grams of Saw Pamelto and hope this will halt it..if not, Im stopping by the end of this week. Other minor sides were sore joints and occasional headaches but that I can deal with..it's the hair loss that's a killer!!

    My cycle support has been solid..Cycle support, extra milk thistle, hawhorn berry, fish oil, multi, taurine, 1 gal water, 180-200 grams of protein per day on a 182 lb, 6'1 frame.

    If the hair loss does not stop, Im ready to staart pct with Post Cycle, Lean xtreme, testroplex, fish oil, milk thistle, hawthorn berry, vitamin c, Cellmass and Jack3d!!
  23. New Member
    w7shred's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    169
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by swish1985 View Post
    My last cycle was a 6 week Beast/Kata cycle ran a ton of supports but for my hair all I took was an oral DHT blocker and Nizoral 2% shampoo and my hairline stayed the same and I'am also very susceptible to side effects but my hair stayed intact. It has me looking forward to my next cycle.

    I shed some (not a lot by any means) when i would dry my hair with a towel (i rub the **** outta it till my hairs dried so that explains that or style my hair mostly every product take some hair. It happens to everyone off cycle or who have never touched a product but when you do those particular routines on cycle it will seem like a lot more hair is becoming loose and falling out but trust me its not haha. It will be the very same i assure you.
    what did you take for a dht blocker?
  24. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    I ran a 5 week cycle on a recomp/cut. I did 75/75/75/75. Ran Cycle Support(preloaded for 14 days). My pct was Post Cycle Support and started Lean Xtreme on day 15 of pct. I took no precautions on my hair and I did not lose any like I did on the Epi type compound. I gained 6 lbs and lost close to 2% bf. I had bloodwork done the day after my last Post Cycle Support dose and I will post the results.



    wow. thats kinda terrible bloodwork. 36 HDL and 157 LDL?

    btw i know this is a 3 year old post, so w/e
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  25. New Member
    swish1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by w7shred View Post
    what did you take for a dht blocker?
    because they prevent hairloss for me and a lot of other people. Still gained weight and increased strength. See for yourself.
  26. Senior Member
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,812
    Rep Power
    2251
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    31.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by swish1985 View Post
    because they prevent hairloss for me and a lot of other people. Still gained weight and increased strength. See for yourself.
    i think he said, 'what' did you take - not 'why' did you take it.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  27. New Member
    swish1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%

    I go back and forth between Hairscripts Complete and Hair Essentials depending whichever is on sale. They both are great products regardles.
  28. New Member
    muss2k1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    34.59%

    would taking finasteride (propecia) be an effective safeguard to prevent hairloss?
  29. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3204
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    I've done Halodrol and Superdrol. No hair loss on either. I'm prone to hairloss as I have a bit of receding on mine naturally. Oddly enough I've stacked Halodrol and Superdrol with Test and didn't have an issue with increased shedding. I must be lucky. But because of being prone I will never touch Tren, DBol, Anadrol, Epi or Pheraplex. I stick to Superdrol, Halodrol, Equipoise and Test. I'd run Anavar or Primo as well if it wasn't for the cost, and Deca if it wasn't detectible for up to 19 months after usage.
    Superdrol is excellent - great gains, size and strength and no hair loss.
    Halodrol is one of the only ones I haven't used, so I can't comment for ya unfortunately.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  30. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3204
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by muss2k1 View Post
    would taking finasteride (propecia) be an effective safeguard to prevent hairloss?
    finasteride is only going to prevent hair loss from testosterone-based steroids (e.g. test prop, enan, cyp, etc.)
    so unfortunately, no -- it won't prevent Halodrol related hair loss, if there is any
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  31. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4622
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    53.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    did a 6 weeker this summer at 75mg, lost a lot and thinned out more. im prone to it so no surprise. even get some shedding with SD. im doin an epi cycle soon so im expecting a lot to fall out
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)
  32. Advanced Member
    masonmarin18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    62296
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    9.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    did a 6 weeker this summer at 75mg, lost a lot and thinned out more. im prone to it so no surprise. even get some shedding with SD. im doin an epi cycle soon so im expecting a lot to fall out
    Sounds like you just dont give a f*ck about your hair haha.
    “Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” -R.I.P Zyzz-
  33. New Member
    fireworkz788's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    670
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    44.86%

    Buy Propecia... And Rogaine
  34. New Member
    readonly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    57.95%

    Old thread but idc

    Hdrol gave me serious shedding/thinning. Great strength gains to where I was easily pushing 20-25% more weight across the board.


    Epi gives me no hairloss no shedding not as much strength but it makes me really harden up which feels awesome. Epi gives me bad acne. No acne from hdrol


    This thread comes up when you google search "hdrol hairloss" so it seems relevant despite being old.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. h-drol & hair loss???
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 12:00 AM
  2. I-GH-1 Hair Loss?
    By grundle33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:18 AM
  3. I-GH-1 Hair Loss?
    By grundle33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 05:11 PM
  4. Best PH for those with MPB (hair loss)?
    By dank311 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 08:23 PM
  5. Hair Loss
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2004, 03:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in