M-drol..

facko

Awards
Well, I'm in my 3rd week of m-drol. I have done one cycle of havoc prior to this. When I had first started lifting..there was anabolic xtremes superdrol and LG methyl masterdrol. I really wanted to use those back then but decided against it because of my age. Now I decided to do it and got m-drol. To be honest, I have been eating alot of calories, 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight atleast, lots of carbs, lots of fats..lots of food. I'm really not too happy with the results compared to the reviews and the way superdrol was described back in the day. I remember how androgenic that stuff was made out to be (although I hear it doesn't have a high affinity to the androgen receptor) in effects. Massive strength gains...10-15lbs of lean hard muscle in weeks along with a decrease in fat. I have gained maybe about 6lbs..which I feel is easy for me to do WITHOUT anything. I was expecting to gain 15lbs, good strength gains, not so much the case. My lifts have not really gone up THAT much..again nothing I could have done without it. My bench has gone up 10lbs, squat hasn't really changed...nor my deadlift. For this cycle I have switched my training from more of a powerlifting style ..to a classic high volume hypertrophic rep range bodypart split 4 times per week. The thing is I have also gained fat since the start of this cycle ( or maybe bloat) so the 6lbs isn't even solid.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
That sucks m'man. Well, there is no question of the older stuff's efficacy/quality in itself. I myself used Methyldrol XT a long while back (Superdrol clone) and BLEW UP like a balloon. I had to get help with the DB's I was shoulder-pressing. I got up to 90'sx5. I had to have people help me out with getting the second one up on my shoulder a few times. I had gone from using 70's to 90's in two weeks. And then I hit 95's for a couple reps in the final few days. So it CAN be good.

I dunno. From what I've been reading, the new stuff just ain't up to par. Weeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiird.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing this is just a 'review' of mdrol?

You have to keep in mind, that prohormones are not miracle drugs. 75% of what they advertise and what people say is all exaggeration.

Most people that say "ZOMG I GAINED 20LBS!" are people who have never seriously trained before and they get their newbie gains and think its cause of the supplement.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing this is just a 'review' of mdrol?

You have to keep in mind, that prohormones are not miracle drugs. 75% of what they advertise and what people say is all exaggeration.

Most people that say "ZOMG I GAINED 20LBS!" are people who have never seriously trained before and they get their newbie gains and think its cause of the supplement.
Man, I don't care how shetty you train and how sloppy you eat, so long as you're training and eating a whole hell of a lot, you'll see decent gains with Superdrol.

Read the reviews. NO ONE is excited about the new school Superdrol.

facko

Awards
It could be just me, because I didn't feel much from havoc either lol. Sometimes I wonder if I just consistently get bad batches...or I'm just not a very good responder to steroids in general...if that's possible. I have also done test which did nothing..lol..but I'm almost 100% it was either totally fake or extremely underdosed. Who knows...

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Man, I don't care how shetty you train and how sloppy you eat, so long as you're training and eating a whole hell of a lot, you'll see decent gains with Superdrol.

Read the reviews. NO ONE is excited about the new school Superdrol.
Training to some people means going into the gym and doing 'beach sets' for 15 minutes.

10reps rack curl (quarter reps @ 135lbs cause its obviously best)
10 reps bench press (2 spotters to help lift every rep up)
10 reps shrugs (because shrugs are REALLY effective)

Basically, I disagree. If you take prohormones and dont know what the hell you're doing in the gym or on your table, the only gains will be around your belly.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
It could be just me, because I didn't feel much from havoc either lol. Sometimes I wonder if I just consistently get bad batches...or I'm just not a very good responder to steroids in general...if that's possible. I have also done test which did nothing..lol..but I'm almost 100% it was either totally fake or extremely underdosed. Who knows...
this has to be a workout problem. no way test/havoc/mdrol aren't doing much. in detail, what is your training regimen - days, exercises, reps, sets.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Training to some people means going into the gym and doing 'beach sets' for 15 minutes.

10reps rack curl (quarter reps @ 135lbs cause its obviously best)
10 reps bench press (2 spotters to help lift every rep up)
10 reps shrugs (because shrugs are REALLY effective)

Basically, I disagree. If you take prohormones and dont know what the hell you're doing in the gym or on your table, the only gains will be around your belly.
Well, I simply judged by dude's avatar that he appears to know a bit of what he's doing. He's not "that guy" it appears.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Well, I simply judged by dude's avatar that he appears to know a bit of what he's doing. He's not "that guy" it appears.
I was in no way inferring that he was. I was saying that he went into the situation probably with too high of expectations due to sensational advertising.

He is on WEEK THREE and has already gained 6lbs. If you ask me, that is pretty damn reasonable.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He is on WEEK THREE and has already gained 6lbs. If you ask me, that is pretty damn reasonable.
No man that's damn shitty. Considering that he's gained fat, he's operating with a calorie excess. If you take SD with a caloric excess, and lift weights (no matter how poorly) you will get way bigger and way stronger. SD immediately causes a HUGE uptake of water and glycogen, remember how everybody says Superdrol is a carb monster? They're all going into the muscles making them swell up with glycogen reserves. When people gain 15 pounds, probably at least 10 of it is just water and glycogen.

There's been like 10 of these threads recently and it's just plain obvious that there's more bunk Mdrol going around but once again, each time we just say these people don't know how to eat and don't know how to train.

I know i had real superdrol, because I used Methyl Drol XT, which was mentioned above, is an actual legit clone. I gained 10 pounds in the first 8 days. And i was eating the SAME AMOUNT OF CALORIES THAT I HAD BEEN EATING FOR THE PREVIOUS MONTH.

And it hardly matters how you train, i did the same stuff I always do and my strength just exploded. It's like that guy said about his dumbell military, it's strength from nowhere, it's still hard for me to believe.

As far as being a nonresponder to SD it is possible but not likely. I am a nonresponder to Hdrol, Trens, Epithios, Zol. And SD hits me damn hard.

@ the OP, are you feeling 1) better pumps 2) harder muscles
If not, then it isn't working. For one of two reasons (bunk or nonresponder) but either rate -- NOT WORKING.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
A couple things:

1) I was operating under the assumption that his 6lbs estimate was of LBM. He seems experienced, so I was guessing there was a deductive estimate going on.

2) I concede because I haven't used Mdrol. In general, all of these prohormones establish pretty impossible claims. At face value, 6lbs, assuming its lbm, is decent for three weeks. I'm a hardgainer though so I may be bias.

Props to you as usual.:thumbsup:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah his 6 pounds, with fat gain and eating more, is going to be mostly food bloat and fat sounds like pretty minimal gains, of course probably 1 maybe 1.5 pounds LBM from just natural lifting since he changed to a hypertrophy workout.

Superdrol is a hell of a lot of fun. I'm starting it TOMORROW. I'll give yall daily updates on my weight so you can watch me skyrocket past 230 pounds :)

I'll be using the rest of my Methyl Drol XT so i have a lot of confidence. This will show how SD is supposed to work.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/110875-first-injectable-teste.html

facko

Awards
I really appreciate all the conjecture and responses from you guys! Just to clear up whatever questions pertaining to my training and diet etc, I have no problem posting what I eat for the most part daily and how I have been training. My split is a
very basic bodybuilding volume split..I don't start my training workweek on Monday because I have classes in the morning and then work until 10.

Monday - Off

Tuesday - Back, Biceps
Weighted Wide Pullups - 3 x 8-10
Deadlifts - 4 x 6-8
Barbell Rows - 4 x 8-10
Barbell Curls - 3 x 8-10
Close Grip curls - 3 x 8-10
Machine Curls - 3 x 10-12

Wednesday - Off

Thursday - Shoulders, Traps
Military Press - 4 x 6-8
Seated Dumbbell - 3 x 8-10
Lateral Raises - 3 x 10-12
Bent Over Lateral Raises - 3 x 10-12
Shrugs - 3 x 8-10

Friday - Legs, Calves
Back Squats - 4 x 8-10
Barbell Lunges - 3 x 8-10
Leg Press (high foot placement) - 3 x 8-10
Reverse Hypers - 3 x 8-10
Seated Calve Raises - 3 x 10-12

Saturday - Off

Sunday - Chest, Triceps
Flat Bench - 4 x 6-8
Incline Dumbbell - 3 x 8-10
Cable Crossover - 3 x 10-12
Weighted Dips - 4 x 6-8
Skullcrusher superset Close Grip - 3 x 8-10

I train with a partner and we are both very motivated, limit talking to a minimum, and all together stay very focused and INTENSE. I try to keep rest periods 60-90 seconds max especially since I have recently been training for size predominantly. Also, as far as the rep ranges go, I use mostly 6-8 for the major compound movements, 8-10 for secondary type movements, and 10-12 for pure isolation/auxiliary movements (like machine curls etc). Before this, I did very low rep ranges because I was predominantly training for strength.

Diet as of now is not overtly clean, however I do try to keep a semblance of good food choices in hopes for my body to partition the excess nutrients to muscle gain rather than fat deposit.(although some fat gain is ok for me) But, it is nothing compared to how I eat when I'm focused on losing. Here is an example of a usual day:
6am - Whey Protein , Banana
7am - 6 eggs (3 with yolk), whole cup of oatmeal, fruit, two slices american cheese.
10am - 1/2 cup white rice, 8-10oz chicken breast
1pm - 1/2 cup white rice, 8-10oz chicken breast
4pm - Can of tuna, two tablespoons mayo, tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
8pm - Ground beef, broccoli with liberal amount of extra virgin olive oil.
1030pm(Before Bed) - Whey protein, 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter.
On training days I have a postworkout shake which contains about 46g of dextrose and 26g of whey protein. Also keep in mind that I eat fast food a couple times throughout the week as my main goal is mass, but as I said before I try to stick with better food choices for the calories.

As far as me not growing on test..it was bunk I'm almost sure of. And now that I think of it, I used havoc while I was below maintenance calories, and I held my strength, so it did work now that I really think about it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. that's a pretty solid workout. i'm stumped.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Looks like ~2.8K unless he goes all out on "whey protein."

I like the routine though. I did that through college.

facko

Awards
Yea you are probably right..about 3000...ussually 3500-4000 on one of the few days throughout the week I add dirtier food.

facko

Awards
Btw, I have in an odd way noticed effects from it. But not really in terms of mass and strength (atleast not in an overt way). What I have noticed:
Dry mouth
Night Sweats
Anxiety (but this could be due to other things)
OCCASIONAL lower back pump

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
No man that's damn shitty. Considering that he's gained fat, he's operating with a calorie excess. If you take SD with a caloric excess, and lift weights (no matter how poorly) you will get way bigger and way stronger. SD immediately causes a HUGE uptake of water and glycogen, remember how everybody says Superdrol is a carb monster? They're all going into the muscles making them swell up with glycogen reserves. When people gain 15 pounds, probably at least 10 of it is just water and glycogen.

There's been like 10 of these threads recently and it's just plain obvious that there's more bunk Mdrol going around but once again, each time we just say these people don't know how to eat and don't know how to train.

I know i had real superdrol, because I used Methyl Drol XT, which was mentioned above, is an actual legit clone. I gained 10 pounds in the first 8 days. And i was eating the SAME AMOUNT OF CALORIES THAT I HAD BEEN EATING FOR THE PREVIOUS MONTH.

And it hardly matters how you train, i did the same stuff I always do and my strength just exploded. It's like that guy said about his dumbell military, it's strength from nowhere, it's still hard for me to believe.

As far as being a nonresponder to SD it is possible but not likely. I am a nonresponder to Hdrol, Trens, Epithios, Zol. And SD hits me damn hard.

@ the OP, are you feeling 1) better pumps 2) harder muscles
If not, then it isn't working. For one of two reasons (bunk or nonresponder) but either rate -- NOT WORKING.
:thumbsup:

facko

Awards
Ok I'd like to rez this to make a few updates, and make sure this review remains fair, as it might have been too early to complain before. A few clear ups..originally in this thread I said I was going into the 3rd week of mdrol, I meant to say 2nd week. It was 15 days in I believe when I made the original post. I was concerned as the weight I gained was nothing huge and some of it looked less than quality weight. My strength gains were nothing to extreme, my bench had gone up 10lbs, and I attributed some of this mostly to bumping my calories back up after being in a deficit for a while before this cycle. I did not give much credit to the mdrol as I wasn't experiencing back pumps, nor real increased pumps in the gym, vascularity etc.

A few changes have happened since then though as I go into day 21 tomorrow:

-My total weight as of weighin this morning upon waking was now up to a total of +9lbs (which seemed to be within the last two days, as I was sticking at 5lb increase when I made the original post and thereafter).

-Night sweats continued, as they have been since about day 3.

-Back pumps have been a LITTLE more pronounced, nothing major though. I experience them more when driving for a longer period of time or sitting down, and on occassion when walking.

-My bench has gone up 20lbs total now as of Sunday, squat I did a triple with my previous max, and deadlift we will see tomorrow.

-I feel that I eat the same thing everyday just about, give or take a COUPLE things, however on a day to day basis I seem to either look like my gains have been of less quality and on other days more quality. Some days I'm more vascular than others, other days I seem more bloated in the stomach area, however my weight has seemed to stay the same though except the last few days in which my weight had gone up another 4lbs, making it a total of 9lbs in gain.

-Although I'm extremely paranoid, from second opinions, my bodyfat seems to look the same.

The odd thing is though, even though the numbers do not lie, I must say I do not notice a major change in my body. It is not very noticable the changes in my physique over the last weeks, unless you were me. That's how I feel atleast...the only other comment I got was by my gf, saying that my arms felt overall thicker. Who knows though?..

So in short, I had gone on a cut to get down to 160lbs weight to compete in feb USAPL...then decided against it, as it seemed hard for me to gain strength there, and I felt small. I stopped eating in deficit and gained back to about 170lbs WITHOUT steroids. I then started the M-drol, by my second week I was at about 175lbs, but felt somewhat bloated, or that the gains were of lesser quality. Now going into day 21 I am up 9lbs total as of weigh in today at 179lbs and actually look today in the mirror that I am not bloated at all. (STRANGE!). My bench has gone up 20lbs total, and my squat max turned into a 3 rep max, deadlift has not improved.

I still must say, although the scale shows +9 and the increase in bench is great, there are many reviews of +50lbs like that of Unreals experience with the superdrol of old. I do not feel the potent nature of this product that everyone seemed to describe, but SOMETHING is working. Most have said their gains seemed to level off at week 3, however mine just seem to be really starting towards the end of week 3, so I will probably run it at 20mg a day for another week.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
interesting bro! with me, i really don't notice too much til day15 and over. just better pumps the first couple of weeks....gotta give it some time to kic in ya know!