Stacking 3ad with Mdrol?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Wondering what one could expect from pulsing Mdrol and using 3ad at the same time.

Also, wondering if pulsing 3ad would make any sense, or if I should just get enough to run it for 1 month and pulse Mdrol for 2 months.

Any information or speculation would be great.

Stats are pretty standard:

Over 21 (all you need to know)
6'
220lbs
14-15% bodyfat (hydrostatic and bioE impedence)
Lifting for over 8 years now.

Have done an MDrol pulse before with great success. PCT need was minimal but gains were kept. Recently had a string of injuries including shoulder impingement + AC seperation + broken finger.

Getting back into it full swing now.

Lemme know guys. I've heard good things about 3AD and am kind of anxious to put its reputation to the test.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Wondering what one could expect from pulsing Mdrol and using 3ad at the same time.

Also, wondering if pulsing 3ad would make any sense, or if I should just get enough to run it for 1 month and pulse Mdrol for 2 months.

Any information or speculation would be great.

Stats are pretty standard:

Over 21 (all you need to know)
6'
220lbs
14-15% bodyfat (hydrostatic and bioE impedence)
Lifting for over 8 years now.

Have done an MDrol pulse before with great success. PCT need was minimal but gains were kept. Recently had a string of injuries including shoulder impingement + AC seperation + broken finger.

Getting back into it full swing now.

Lemme know guys. I've heard good things about 3AD and am kind of anxious to put its reputation to the test.
What is your goal? Bulk, cut?
Just make sure you use only Methylated compound!

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
What is your goal? Bulk, cut?
Just make sure you use only Methylated compound!
I realize how contradictory this sounds but basically...I want to recomp, but lean more towards bulk.

I'm looking to gain about 10 lbs of lean body mass, while minimizing fat gain or outright fat reduction.

Strength gains is also a goal, which is why the use of Mdrol as I've had good strength gains with it before.