Can someone help save me some cash on my cycle??

jlm342000

Awards
I have got a plan together, and pretty much have decided what I want to run for my first time any ideas on which of the following could be replaced with a cheaper product that is still effective????

iforce Bold 200
with Testloban and life support

PCT: Reversitol

Help appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont need testobolan and u can use cycle support or cycle assist instead of life support

jlm342000

Awards
Thanks, testloban wont help increase my gains? Or is it strictly to keep my test up???

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bold is like the most expensive ph out there are you set on it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, testloban wont help increase my gains? Or is it strictly to keep my test up???
from my understanding it just helps ease into PCT, but Bold is SOOOOO mild that i really dont see it helping. bold is pretty pricey, have u considered Hdrol?

jlm342000

Awards
Not at all set on Bold but I am looking for something mild my first time, I have heard that for H-drol as well as bold. Is there a significant savings on H-drol and will the gains made be similar or better and I will check it out but do ya think I will need any thing extra to go with Hdrol besides reversitol and life support(or comprable products)? I have been leaning more and more towards H-drol as more people have been suggesting that over the Bold.

jlm342000

Awards
Also any one know if pharma H-drol is any good? Are there other brans??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Also any one know if pharma H-drol is any good? Are there other brans??
CEL Hdrol is best. i suggest 2 bottles and run it 50/50/75/75/75/75. get some on cycle suport supps and some Post Cycle Support and u should be g2g

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL h-drol much cheaper than bold bold is good but also not as pronounced effects as h-drol might be a little "lost" on someone new to the game. I consider Bold or EQ more for "refining" In pct you will also want a cortisol control product and a natty test booster not needed but recommended many good ones out there.

jlm342000

Awards
Thanks a ton guys , I am engineering student and want to get this going while on break so I can lift my ass off and quit sitting in front of the cpu.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Hey man if this is your first cycle definitely go with the CEL Hdrol the stuff is so cheep and it works better than the bold 200 but is still mild enough in my opinion for a first time user. Hdrol is what I used for my first cycle ever and I loved it. For on cycle I used anabolic innovations cycle support and for post cycle I took navadex xt and a cortisol blocker and had no problems good luck I hope it goes well:thumbsup:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
cheap cycle suggestion....good for a mild ph

Nutraplanet Havoc+PCS combo
Cort blocker
and 6-oxo or AI of your choice

Now...take yourself on down to Wal-mart or target
Hawthorne Berries
Milk thistle
both add up to less than $10...
you can also get any other support supps such as fish oil or what not.

run this before and its a great cycle. just a suggestion for ya..

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton guys , I am engineering student and want to get this going while on break so I can lift my ass off and quit sitting in front of the cpu.
You know you will lose every single pound within 1 month if you don't continue to workout regularly and eat properly, right? I'm guessing not.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
You know you will lose every single pound within 1 month if you don't continue to workout regularly and eat properly, right? I'm guessing not.
x2. in my opinion, more than diet itself, people lose their gains because they do not keep the same workout intensity as when they are "on". you still have alot of power from the cycle left in u and u can keep it. workout the same way when on and off and itll be great

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
x2. in my opinion, more than diet itself, people lose their gains because they do not keep the same workout intensity as when they are "on". you still have alot of power from the cycle left in u and u can keep it. workout the same way when on and off and itll be great

nothing compares to working out while "on". bodybuilding and substance use is definitely a mind game.....and ppl who "lose" this game are the ones that abuse and misuse steroids

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nothing compares to working out while "on". bodybuilding and substance use is definitely a mind game.....and ppl who "lose" this game are the ones that abuse and misuse steroids
so are u agreeing or disagreeing with me? lol it is definately a mind game but the same intensity needs to be kept to be successful..even when not "on" or during a pct..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so are u agreeing or disagreeing with me? lol it is definately a mind game but the same intensity needs to be kept to be successful..even when not "on" or during a pct..

oh im agreeing with u. intensity should always be there whether in PCT or off completely. light stims here and there seem to help a little

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
oh im agreeing with u. intensity should always be there whether in PCT or off completely. light stims here and there seem to help a little
definately. a good little caffeine buzz does alot of good...also helps increase strength by blunting muscle soreness and fatigue