help me build a stack

1. help me build a stack

Peace, 1st time here. I'm 42 been in da game fo 10 years, having done numerous cycles, including m1t, h-drol, mega- trn etc. I have these in my stash, and i'm looking for help putting something toghether.
    I'm 6'1 1/2 228 pounds sitting at 19% bodyfat
    2x Ids 300mg 4ad
    1x Monster Caps
    1x Havoc
    1x Xtreme tren
    1x Mega H (h-drol)
    1x mega trn enough for 2 pills a day for 21 days
    1x inhibit e
    1x novedex xt
    1x Ids Testofen
    1x Cel cycle assist
    I want to recomp as they say and i'm considering 4ad with havoc or havoc and xtreme tren or mega h with xtreme tren. All help is appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by eazy910; 12-10-2008 at 10:38 AM. Reason: more info

2. i suggest fixing ur diet and getting to around < 14% bf before beginning a cycle.

u say ur goal is to recomp. u really need to drop bodyfat. "recomp" is for the 10-14%bf range, not 19%

sorry if im coming off as a d!ck but u really wont see the results ur looking for unless ur diet is perfect. get ur diet straight for a couple months, then contemplate a cycle
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i suggest fixing ur diet and getting to around < 14% bf before beginning a cycle.

u say ur goal is to recomp. u really need to drop bodyfat. "recomp" is for the 10-14%bf range, not 19%

sorry if im coming off as a d!ck but u really wont see the results ur looking for unless ur diet is perfect. get ur diet straight for a couple months, then contemplate a cycle
    ^^^ Exactly. That's what I'm doing. Dropping down to <=14%, then hitting up a cycle.

4. lower your calories and hit some cardio

2 monster caps ed for 1-30
    bottle novadext for pct
    bottle pcs for pct
    bottle testofen started halfway thru pct.

you should really get a SERM imo with the monstercaps since it may cause rebound and gyno in PCT. SERM is highly suggested.

5. I disagree. Yeah my diet needs to get checked, but I will see results. I just wanted a good stack. I've done this before. Thank you Piston.

6. if you had more mega H i would suggest that for 6 weeks with mtrn stacked 1-3 and xtren stacked 3-6.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    if you had more mega H i would suggest that for 6 weeks with mtrn stacked 1-3 and xtren stacked 3-6.
    That's interesting, I can get a bottle of h-drol, but I wouldn't want to run the tren, either or, longer than 4 weeks. So i'm gonna get the, Pcs as well, and save the testofen for later.

8. so what are you going to do? if you run the monster caps you should get a serm and if you dont you should run the testofen also.

9. That's why i'm here, for suggestions. I think I'm leaning towards mega h and xtren for 4 weeks, with /b 11oxo 5 thru 7 pct-inhibit e, Cel pct assist, Cel cycle assist thru out. What do you think, proper diet and training, I should be straight. I don't have any Nolva, but i was told novedex or inhibit e would be good for Monster Caps, but you don't think so. It only has 5mgs per 2pills of superdrol.

10. Here we go:
    Mega h 50 mg 4 weeks
    xtreme tren 60 mg 4 weeks
    Cel cycle ass. Pre load and thru out cycle and post
    11 oxo week 5 thru 7, 3 caps 2x daily
    Inhibit e 3/2/2/1
    Cel Pct Assist
    Xtend
    On whey
    Multi
    •   

11. Can you get your hands on an ECA stack? Ephedra, caffeine, aspirin... will help you drop the bodyfat quicker. Maybe do that either during your cycle or for a couple months before, combined with a good diet and cardio

12. I don't look as bad as some of you think. I've considered that though, as well, but changed my mind and will cut after the stack.

13. 50mg of mega h is like taking nothing from what ive heard.
    90mg is probably better for the xtren too.

the monstercaps has 3 steroids in it i think it would need a SERM. You should keep a SERM somewhere all the time if you cycle imo.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me build an LG stack
    By 68sauce in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 01:43 AM
  2. build me a stack
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 02:31 AM
  3. So let's build a stack :D
    By PaterSin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 05:04 AM
  4. Trying to Build my NEW STACK!! (help)
    By StephenCurry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 01:24 AM