help me build a stack

eazy910

Awards
Peace, 1st time here. I'm 42 been in da game fo 10 years, having done numerous cycles, including m1t, h-drol, mega- trn etc. I have these in my stash, and i'm looking for help putting something toghether.
I'm 6'1 1/2 228 pounds sitting at 19% bodyfat
2x Ids 300mg 4ad
1x Monster Caps
1x Havoc
1x Xtreme tren
1x Mega H (h-drol)
1x mega trn enough for 2 pills a day for 21 days
1x inhibit e
1x novedex xt
1x Ids Testofen
1x Cel cycle assist
I want to recomp as they say and i'm considering 4ad with havoc or havoc and xtreme tren or mega h with xtreme tren. All help is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i suggest fixing ur diet and getting to around < 14% bf before beginning a cycle.

u say ur goal is to recomp. u really need to drop bodyfat. "recomp" is for the 10-14%bf range, not 19%

sorry if im coming off as a d!ck but u really wont see the results ur looking for unless ur diet is perfect. get ur diet straight for a couple months, then contemplate a cycle

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i suggest fixing ur diet and getting to around < 14% bf before beginning a cycle.

u say ur goal is to recomp. u really need to drop bodyfat. "recomp" is for the 10-14%bf range, not 19%

sorry if im coming off as a d!ck but u really wont see the results ur looking for unless ur diet is perfect. get ur diet straight for a couple months, then contemplate a cycle
^^^ Exactly. That's what I'm doing. Dropping down to <=14%, then hitting up a cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lower your calories and hit some cardio

2 monster caps ed for 1-30
bottle novadext for pct
bottle pcs for pct
bottle testofen started halfway thru pct.

you should really get a SERM imo with the monstercaps since it may cause rebound and gyno in PCT. SERM is highly suggested.

eazy910

Awards
I disagree. Yeah my diet needs to get checked, but I will see results. I just wanted a good stack. I've done this before. Thank you Piston.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you had more mega H i would suggest that for 6 weeks with mtrn stacked 1-3 and xtren stacked 3-6.

eazy910

Awards
if you had more mega H i would suggest that for 6 weeks with mtrn stacked 1-3 and xtren stacked 3-6.
That's interesting, I can get a bottle of h-drol, but I wouldn't want to run the tren, either or, longer than 4 weeks. So i'm gonna get the, Pcs as well, and save the testofen for later.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what are you going to do? if you run the monster caps you should get a serm and if you dont you should run the testofen also.

eazy910

Awards
That's why i'm here, for suggestions. I think I'm leaning towards mega h and xtren for 4 weeks, with /b 11oxo 5 thru 7 pct-inhibit e, Cel pct assist, Cel cycle assist thru out. What do you think, proper diet and training, I should be straight. I don't have any Nolva, but i was told novedex or inhibit e would be good for Monster Caps, but you don't think so. It only has 5mgs per 2pills of superdrol.

eazy910

Awards
Here we go:
Mega h 50 mg 4 weeks
xtreme tren 60 mg 4 weeks
Cel cycle ass. Pre load and thru out cycle and post
11 oxo week 5 thru 7, 3 caps 2x daily
Inhibit e 3/2/2/1
Cel Pct Assist
Xtend
On whey
Multi

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Can you get your hands on an ECA stack? Ephedra, caffeine, aspirin... will help you drop the bodyfat quicker. Maybe do that either during your cycle or for a couple months before, combined with a good diet and cardio

eazy910

Awards
I don't look as bad as some of you think. I've considered that though, as well, but changed my mind and will cut after the stack.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg of mega h is like taking nothing from what ive heard.
90mg is probably better for the xtren too.

the monstercaps has 3 steroids in it i think it would need a SERM. You should keep a SERM somewhere all the time if you cycle imo.