Gyno growing again?, letrozole! ?

rocky025

Awards
Okay, i did HAVOC (Designer steroid) back in July and i got a little tiny gyno but nothing i cared about!! i smoked weed for a couple weeks for the first time last week and now my gyno has triples in size (big as marble)

i was thinking, if i pick up some LETROZOLE you think i can reverse the results? i here if its a steroid related gyno you can have a good chance reversing the gyno, if not surgery is only option.

would just letrozole be good or should i buy nolvadex too with it and if so how should nolva be dosed?

bnicholas85

Banned
Awards
jump on 1.25mg of letro a day for 2 weeks and see how you go.

tattoopierced1

didn't kill mine until i had been on 2.5mg a day for a few weeks...
hence why I said it "can" kill it.. everyone is different and it may take some longer to let gyno symptoms subside before they go off of letro.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
stop smoking it will reduce in size, i had the same problem i kept blaming everything but my nasty ( and oh so relaxing ) habit. once i stopped blazing so much they went down, i notice when i smoke they get puffy also. if i smoke multiple days in a row they get sensitive, arimidex doesnt effect this at all, so i doubt letro would.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i said it before and ill say it again, DONT SMOKE WEED ON EPI or progestins.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Okay, i did HAVOC (Designer steroid) back in July and i got a little tiny gyno but nothing i cared about!! i smoked weed for a couple weeks for the first time last week and now my gyno has triples in size (big as marble)

i was thinking, if i pick up some LETROZOLE you think i can reverse the results? i here if its a steroid related gyno you can have a good chance reversing the gyno, if not surgery is only option.

would just letrozole be good or should i buy nolvadex too with it and if so how should nolva be dosed?
Letro seems to work well for alot of people, but then some get a wicked rebound.

If this is your problem then try Aromasin. The deactivation of the aromatase enzyme eliminates the chance of rebound.