military PCT

COBRAfan67

Awards
Im on my last week of my H-drol cycle... I ran it 50/50/75/75/100 with no sides except headaches, occasional nosebleed, and lethargy... I was going to use I3C, 6-oxo, Lean-X, PCS, and Cycle Support for PCT, but I just found out I cannot use 6-OXO, its been banned for military personnel use. Is there anything else I could use instead? would all of the following work without the 6-OXO?? Just PCS, I3C, and Lean-X? I also have 2 bottles of PRIME that I bought but then decided to try H-drol. Could that help get my natural test levels back up? ANy help would be greatly appreciated......

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u posted 3 threads asking this why?....

u'll be fine without the 6oxo

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
everything in the military is illegal, but people still aint gettin in trouble for what they do.

and if your really worried about being illegal in the military, should you really be taking a supplement that requires a PCT?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Hdrol, a prohormone/steroid is also banned in the military. You've already crossed that line.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
The military does not test for steroid unless they have a specific or just reason to do so. I used to be a drug and alcohol coordinator when I was in. The cost to do a steroid is very expensive, so, unless someone is displaying some sort of questionable behavior, or went from a twig one day to a behemoth the next day, that might raise some concern. I am not saying that he is right for doing it, just providing some peace of mind about themm testing for it. The military mainly test for mary jane (thc), and other recreational drugs like cocaine etc. As I always say, YOU are the one that has to live with your conscience.

Last edited:
XJUSTICEX

XJUSTICEX

Awards
Right On

The military does not test for steroid unless they have a specific or just reason to do so. I used to be a drug and alcohol coordinator when I was in. The cost to do a steroid is very expensive, so, unless someone is displaying some sort of questionable behavior, or went from a twig one day to a behemoth the next day, that might raise some concern. I am saying that he is right for doing it, just providing some peace of mind about themm testing for it. The military mainly test for mary jane (thc), and other recreational drugs like cocaine etc. As I always say, YOU are the one that has to live with your conscience.
I knew it, I love America.... LOL

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
COBRA... if your going to do it, then cover all your bases

had a guy deployed with me who just popped pills for a few months and never did any pct ... next thing ya know he is being evac'd for his liver, either failing or something. now he is getting chaptered out.

so good luck

COBRAfan67

Awards
Yeah I had it all covered, used cycle support for 10 days before starting my cycle, ran H-drol (CEL) for 4 weeks so far at 50/50/75/75 and I think Im going to go one more week at 75. Used Cycle Support all throughout. I have 6-OXO, PCS, Cycle Support, Lean Xtreme, and I3C for PCT. Just deciding whether or not to use the 6-OXO. So hopefully Ill be okay.... only sides so far is Im tired as hell all the time and I get headaches sometimes, and 3 nosebleeds so far, but other than that, good solid gains in strength and some size gains. 12 pounds so far after 4 weeks.