Lab Results...Pleasse Read!! Need help

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok the symptoms i have been having since trenadrol 10 months ago is mainly skin issues which being blood seems right under my skin most of the time. Causing easy flushing alot and feeling hot, etc...also red eyes.

My testosterone level back in april was
test 808
LH 18.8
Prolactin 6.8
FSH 10.2
TSH 1.303
T4 10
SHBG 81
Dumb ass doctor didnt do estrogen nor a few other thigs like cortisol.
Tested a month ago and the following
Test 626
LH 5.8
FSH 3.1
SHBG 59
Esoterix frozen serum?? was 4.6

Now a few weeks ago I did the folloowing test.
Cortisol 23 which was high than average. early monring cortisol also
Estradiol 53 which is kinda high. Also higher than range which is 54

24 hour volume metanephrine test
total metanep 457 ranage being 604 high
Normetaneph 300 which range being high 412
Metanephrine 157 which range being high 222

Free t4 is 1.08 and HTSH 2 is 1.050

Please give me some advice. How is test/estrogen balance? Coritsol is kinda high? Could this cause any of my symptoms mentione.d Like i said, when i workout espicially, my arms go to solid pinkish ...like blood underneath. All this started after i took trenadrol...then letro 4 months later....so please give me some advice or any other blood wokr i might need and what u suspect and what i need to take.

Thanks alot.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
when was each test done in relation to your trenadrol cycle?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
blood pressure? if mine is high enough i turn red

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the one with high test and estrogen was closer to tren. The last one with somewhat high estradroil and cortisol and test 626 was done 10 months since use. So let me know what you think. SHBG could still be kinda high. Basically blood is underneath my skin is what it looks. So i flush easily and skin is sensitive. Could i taek something for BP or get it checked out or what if that is the case if not hormones. What other hromeones should checked. Progesterone? My flushing happens after lunch and continues if i meet with client, gets worse or get anxious or what not. So annoying. I know it has to be something goin on inside....

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doctor doesnt know **** really. He didnt even know to test me for estrogen. I had to recommend that and cortisol. He has no clue about male hormones.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
ok the symptoms i have been having since trenadrol 10 months ago is mainly skin issues which being blood seems right under my skin most of the time. Causing easy flushing alot and feeling hot, etc...also red eyes.

My testosterone level back in april was
test 808
LH 18.8
Prolactin 6.8
FSH 10.2
TSH 1.303
T4 10
SHBG 81
Dumb ass doctor didnt do estrogen nor a few other thigs like cortisol.
Tested a month ago and the following
Test 626
LH 5.8
FSH 3.1
SHBG 59
Esoterix frozen serum?? was 4.6

Now a few weeks ago I did the folloowing test.
Cortisol 23 which was high than average. early monring cortisol also
Estradiol 53 which is kinda high. Also higher than range which is 54

24 hour volume metanephrine test
total metanep 457 ranage being 604 high
Normetaneph 300 which range being high 412
Metanephrine 157 which range being high 222

Free t4 is 1.08 and HTSH 2 is 1.050

Please give me some advice. How is test/estrogen balance? Coritsol is kinda high? Could this cause any of my symptoms mentione.d Like i said, when i workout espicially, my arms go to solid pinkish ...like blood underneath. All this started after i took trenadrol...then letro 4 months later....so please give me some advice or any other blood wokr i might need and what u suspect and what i need to take.

Thanks alot.
I do not know much about steroids.

Your first results:

test 808
LH 18.8
FSH 10.2
SHBG 81

tells me that it increased your LH and FSH, so you have got heavy duty testicular stimulation and your testis produced little bit more testosterone. Your testis are working but I think you should have had at least twice as much test for that amount of stimulation that you did.
It would have been much safer to use some HCG.
Any gains in testosterone have been more than offset by raising in SHBG.

You cant get anywhere while your SHBG is that high.
Even the current SHBG=59 is at least twice too much, actually 3x. That is SHBG=20 would be perfect.

Your current E2=52 is probably high.
Do not know what kind test you actually did.
=============================================

Unless you find a doctor who knows what he is doing, I think your best bet is to drop each and every supplement, vitamin, everything. Just eat clean diet, preferably very low in high GI carbohydrates and high in good fats.
As much uncooked as you can manage.
Use lots of uncooked vegetables and fruits.
That way you will give your body a chance to heal itself.

May work after year or two.

The only doc that I know who is familiar with damaged steroid users is dr John.

If you can get to him and if you are able to follow his instructions precisely he may help you.
====================================

To pass time and do some fishing you may want to do my complete list of tests.
Post #44 between blue lines:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-4.html

Do also glucose/insuline tolerance test, 75ml glucose;
0min
30min
60min
90min
120min
150min
180min

============================================

From this experience you have learned that your testis are working but are marginal.
So, for example you are not a candidate for HCG monotheraphy.
Good luck;

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I've forgotten, did you say in the other thread that those first results were going to be from before you ran tren?

Was the first results before or during any cycle?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first results were after tren. ABout 4 or 5 months after. Since then the latest was 10 months from tren and still high estrogen, etc.

Also my cortisol was high at 23 in morning. Coudl this be cushings? I have stretch marks on abs that go across and BP fluctuates throughout day and i flush easily. Almost seems like cushings or just high cortisol? Please help?