H-drol/dcp stack

rosco1234

Awards
havoc/dcp stack

Looking at havoc stacked with rpn dcp for a recomp. Will run the havoc for 5 weeks at 20/30/30/40/40 along side the dcp. Was also looking at doing a 5 week run of hdrol stacked with propadrol but dont know which would be better for a solid recomp. Looking to get some solid opinion and i have run hdrol solo with very good results.

rosco1234

Awards
good solid 9 pounds with no increase in bodyfat and my strength went up some good numbers.

rosco1234

Awards
I think i might go with havoc stacked with 1-t

rosco1234

Awards
nope just order propadrol and havoc so thats going to be my stack starting in a few weeks. Prolly 30/30/30/40/40 of the havoc and 90 of the prop for the 5 weeks. Post cycle will be nolva with a test booster maybe leviatan reloaded and lean extreme. as far as support supps im using anabolic extreme cycle support.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
nope just order propadrol and havoc so thats going to be my stack starting in a few weeks. Prolly 30/30/30/40/40 of the havoc and 90 of the prop for the 5 weeks. Post cycle will be nolva with a test booster maybe leviatan reloaded and lean extreme. as far as support supps im using anabolic extreme cycle support.
is leviathan that strong of a test booster? seems like a product like PCS (Post Cycle Support) would be a better option...?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
is leviathan that strong of a test booster? seems like a product like PCS (Post Cycle Support) would be a better option...?

Levi Relaoded is more of fat burner. Post Cycle Support or Stoked would be your best choice here. Levi Reloaded would be great to run after you pct it is a great product.

rosco1234

Awards
last year when i ran my havoc cycle i used nolva lean extreme and levi reloaded and everything went well. The only reason for the LR is to help shed a few more pounds or fat. I know your not supposed to cut after cycle but all went well last time. Ill prolly add a test booster in there though anyways.