fina?

Matt T

Awards
i don't want to break any rules or don't want anyone to reveal sources, but how does one acquire fina? i have heard it is legal to buy only illegal to inject as a steroid, am i misled? also have heard that you can use it in a transdermal, if so what would be the dosage, ie. 667 mg per week (or higher)? would stacking it in a transdermal with 4-ad be effective or is 1-test more effective in a transdermal. i know it costs around $17/ gram, but is 1-test more effective costwise? thanks for the help.

Matt T

Awards
****, i'm sorry i should have continued on with BrKonman's thread, before posting this one.

Aneas

Awards
Fina is legal to buy yet it is illegal to use on humans which makes transdermal as illegal as injections.

Fina is easy to find. Easy to convert to either transdermal or injection which is the most cost effective way to use it. You need at least 50mg per day injection and probably 3 times that for transdermal.

whale

Awards
do a search

it really is that easy! All you have to do is search for finaplex and sites will come up. I used one out of Miami and it was here in two days. I did not have to have proof of catle or anything like that. And as far as making it an injection well that is something else. I agree with the post above about dosage. I would do 75 every other day though.

whale

Aneas

Awards
Re: do a search

it really is that easy! All you have to do is search for finaplex and sites will come up. I used one out of Miami and it was here in two days. I did not have to have proof of catle or anything like that. And as far as making it an injection well that is something else. I agree with the post above about dosage. I would do 75 every other day though.

whale
If you use fina ED is the only way to go. Trust me I have used it several times. I would not do less than 75mg per day myself.

whale

Awards
yeah everyday is nice as well

I try to couple my stuff like prop and fina in the same shot so that is why I do it every other day. But if I wanted to stick myself more I would do it everyday as well. I agree that that is the best. But the everyother works real good for me so that is what I have scheduled. As far as firsttimers I would maybe say everyother day wouldn't you or are you just saying hardcore is the only way. if so more power to you bro. Either way Fina is some great stuff. Now if we could only get the ester in it to make it last longer again that would be great, come guys with chemical backgrounds we need to have this.lol

whale

Aneas

Awards
Re: yeah everyday is nice as well

I try to couple my stuff like prop and fina in the same shot so that is why I do it every other day. But if I wanted to stick myself more I would do it everyday as well. I agree that that is the best. But the everyother works real good for me so that is what I have scheduled. As far as firsttimers I would maybe say everyother day wouldn't you or are you just saying hardcore is the only way. if so more power to you bro. Either way Fina is some great stuff. Now if we could only get the ester in it to make it last longer again that would be great, come guys with chemical backgrounds we need to have this.lol

whale

I do prop ED as well. I just like to maximize my benefits. I dont mind shooting ED or even two times per day. If you want to go EOD I would do at least 100mg EOD even if I was a first timer. You will still see gains from EOD - they just wont be as good.

djcee

Awards
what about finadick? if i get test what should i use inorder for me not to get finadick?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Fina dick is caused because of the lack of test in your body, so supplementing with test be it test prop, test cyp, or any other type is a good thing to keep the limp dick away.. in most cases

djcee

Awards
I meant to say.what about finadick? if i can not get test what should i use inorder for me not to get finadick?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
4-AD will work as opposed to test to keep the boys running for ya.

T-Bar

Awards
Re: do a search

whale

I think you mean finaplix;) Actually finaplix h, Ibelieve.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
use 4 ad, thats what im doing right now.

6g fina/5g 4ad , transdermal.

how long does fina take to "kick in"?