injectable Winnie

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
What is a typical protocol for this? I am 190 lbs and I am looking for strength gains more then size.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i suggest running it with test. for winny 50mg ed is what most use for up tp 6 weeks

honda450

honda450

Awards
You will produce best results when it's ran with test, if you want lean results you would run it with Test Prop. I am going to be running it with a test blend of 160mg Test-E and 40mg Prop sooner or later (Depronath 200) is what it's called.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Winny can be ran alone...Ive had clients use it solo with varying results.....it can be pretty hard on the libido when ran alone though.

If you've never had experience with it, you should know that it is a pain in the ass not only to inject, but also literally...it does not make an easy injection, and it can be a pain for first time users who have never had to inject before.

holy

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Winny doesn't sound like it is what I can use. I was thinking maybe a solo run of test p then. How often and how much should I take of that? I am not looking for mush size just strength.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
take prop the same as winni which makes it that much easier or 100mg eod if you scratch the winny.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are only using the Winny... just drink it.

Both go through the liver so you arent avoiding any stress, and have a ~99% oral bioavailability. No reason for a pin on winny unless you are already popping some test.

Adams

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
Instead of drinking how about Stanozolol tabs

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You sure100mg EOD? for how long and what type of strength would I get from test p???
differs person to person, u wont know till u try it. prop @100mg eod is great for a nice 6-8 week cycle

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You will produce best results when it's ran with test, if you want lean results you would run it with Test Prop. I am going to be running it with a test blend of 160mg Test-E and 40mg Prop sooner or later (Depronath 200) is what it's called.
I'm running a blend of test prop, 200 test-c/50 test-prop, eod. Not really impressed. I'd be interested in your results.

honda450

honda450

Awards
If you are only using the Winny... just drink it.

Both go through the liver so you arent avoiding any stress, and have a ~99% oral bioavailability. No reason for a pin on winny unless you are already popping some test.

Adams
How do the results turn out when you drink it?

What about top notch tabs, 25mg?

Thinking about doing this is in my cycle coming up.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
How do the results turn out when you drink it?

What about top notch tabs, 25mg?

Thinking about doing this is in my cycle coming up.
I decided to go without the Winnie. It is not worth it. I read on bbing.com that winnie results are weak and that their are better substances out there. Unfotunately my source only has test p, sustanon, test suspension, test depot(I have no idea what that is), and some test blend made by Jelfa Omnadren.

I should add that I am looking for the least amount of sides including growth, HTPA suppression, and acne. I am really just looking for strength. I have been trying to get my hands on anavar but it is just so expensive.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go without the Winnie. It is not worth it. I read on bbing.com that winnie results are weak and that their are better substances out there. Unfotunately my source only has test p, sustanon, test suspension, test depot(I have no idea what that is), and some test blend made by Jelfa Omnadren.

I should add that I am looking for the least amount of sides including growth, HTPA suppression, and acne. I am really just looking for strength. I have been trying to get my hands on anavar but it is just so expensive.

tbol may be a viable option, but anavar would be best.

gotta say i would still run test with this.....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
gotcha.. thanks I've been doing some research. Is it still on the market or has it been banned?

illegal AAS, just like winny, test, etc...

let me know if u were looking for an OTC supp

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
my source has does not have tbol listed on his items for sale list but I have read that Halo is very close to tbol but I have also read that Halo is good for size not strength.