4 week cycles mit

1. 4 week cycles mit

has any of you bros done a 4 week cycle of mit? im thinking of doing a 4 week cycle at 10 mgs and post with 6 oxo. i would rather do a 4 weeker as opposed to the 2 on 1 off 2 on because you have to do a post cycle on the week off in between and im trying to hold on to my 6 oxo for other cycles in case the ban comes on . i hear some guys saying you dont need to post cycle on the week off in between because its not enough to shut you down . then others say you should . would like to hear some comments on this so i know what the best would be . thanks

2. i took some nolva for like 4 days PCT after my 2 weeker at 10mg.. but i feel i didnt need it.. i never felt a shutdown.. im currently doing a 4 weeker at 20mg but im only at day 6.. so we will see how it goes..

i didnt notice much on the 2 weeker at 10.. im taking 4-ad along with it by the way.. there are a lot of bros on here taking 4 weekers..

3. LMD -- what M1T are you using -- kilo, LGs, etc.?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

4. meso labs... from lg's

im trying not to make assumptions until ive tried it for the entire 4 weeks though..

5. I have done 20mg at four weeks and I am on day 22 of four weeks at 10mg.

6. Just curious why your using 6oxo insted of Nolva or Clo since it is so readily available

7. im using 6 oxo because i want to keep it legal ,im paranoid i guess.

8. how are nolva and clomid readily available? aren't they only available through a source?

9. im using 6 oxo because i want to keep it legal ,im paranoid i guess.
    Umm, m1t is now illegal. It's illegal to possess and/or use, even if it was purchased legally before the ban.

10. bro, you're posting in a thread 2 months old

11. Damn, with all the new members the old stuff is getting drudged back to the top. My bad.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting T1-pro 4-week cycle
    By kranden in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 04:08 PM
  2. 4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM
  3. 8 week cycle
    By gh0stface killa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:35 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:48 PM
  5. Aeoliantru's 4 week cycle of T-1
    By aeoliantru in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3