mdrol and my diet. questions and lookin for opinions.

austin82388

Awards
so its my 5th day on mdrol, i've only gained a pound and a half, BUT, i do notice my veins look a lot fuller, and you can see them better through my skin, the weight i push in the gym is going up slowly but surely and and hardly ever feel tired even when working out intensely. anyway my question is, i feel like im stuffing my face all day every day so far, and only 1.5 lbs to show lol.

in reality, maybe im not eating as many calories/carbs as i thought? or will it just take another few days to really start seeing the effects? thanks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everybody responds differently to Superdrol. For me, i started piling on weight immediately, i think day 5 i was up 6-7 pounds.

For a lot of people, the gains don't come on strong until the 2nd week. Just a wait and see kind of thing here.

For me the #1 universal way to tell a steroid is kicking in is that it'll give me PUMPS, and HARDNESS. it's a good feeling walking around pumped with noticably harder muscles, and they feel tighter when you flex.

austin82388

Awards
Everybody responds differently to Superdrol. For me, i started piling on weight immediately, i think day 5 i was up 6-7 pounds.

For a lot of people, the gains don't come on strong until the 2nd week. Just a wait and see kind of thing here.

For me the #1 universal way to tell a steroid is kicking in is that it'll give me PUMPS, and HARDNESS. it's a good feeling walking around pumped with noticably harder muscles, and they feel tighter when you flex.
oh i def. notice that in the gym, especially on bicep days, i can see the definition that wasn't there when i would work out w/o the m-drol.
im just wondering when i'll see the weight gain :)
even the managers where i work said something about my arms looking fuller (they know i just started taking mdrol, one is on PP atm.)

austin82388

Awards

oh and btw, im not lookin for just "weight" gain, id rather have LBM, so if that 1.5 pounds so far is LBM, i'm happy. lol :)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
make sure your carb loading...m drol depends on carbs