37 years old...first cycle...how much sustanon?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I am 37 years old....5'11"....215. Just wondering about cycle length and how much sustanon I should use for my first cycle. 250 or 500 per week?

Started training 16 years ago.....trained consistently until about 5 years ago when I had back surgery....on and off for several years but been consistent for the past year.....5 days a week cardio.....

thanks

Last edited:
freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Years training? Any PH experience? Need more info

honda450

honda450

Awards
I believe he said 16 years of training and has been constant for the past year.

I would run it at 500mg/week for 8 weeks using Nolva and Clomid for PCT, or even just one.

If you are gyno prone maybe run some Tamoxifen @ 1 pill a day.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I believe he said 16 years of training and has been constant for the past year.

I would run it at 500mg/week for 8 weeks using Nolva and Clomid for PCT, or even just one.

If you are gyno prone maybe run some Tamoxifen @ 1 pill a day.
I guess it might help if I look down an inch on his thread, lol. I agree with 500mg per week.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I am 37 years old....5'11"....215. Just wondering about cycle length and how much sustanon I should use for my first cycle. 250 or 500 per week?

thanks
Why Sustanon 250 for your first cycle?
Sustanon contains 4 esters all designed to be released into the body at different rates and when used for test replacement therapy is used every 4 weeks .The long acting esters kick in , in weeks 3 and 4 .So if you are to inject sustanon say after 2 weeks , you will be adding to the esters which have yet to be used up from your first injection.
I think you should concentrate on using a fast acting ester of test .
sustanon 250
30mg Testosterone Propionate
60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
100mg Testosterone Decanoate

There is ample information available via Google on a first cycle
The following was taken from the internet
While the intention of the mixed testosterone esters in Sustanon is to provide more stable serum testosterone levels, a single long-ester testosterone, such as testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate, may actually provide more stable serum testosterone levels.Testosterone Propionate is a fast-acting ester, and will therefore be released during the first 24 hours. Testosterone isocaproate on the other hand, is a long-acting ester, and will therefore be released during a twelve day period.
If you inject every week you are going to get an accumalation of the long acting esters which could lead to the following side effects more easily--Water/Salt Retention, Skin Problems, Male Reproduction System Problems, Gynecomastia, Hair Loss, Kidney / Liver Problems, Psychological Issues

sustanon also has a half life of 12 days

honda450

honda450

Awards
May I suggest running Test-E at 10-12 weeks for you Triton, you will yield slower results due to the long acting ester, but for a first cycle and less frequent injections (Some people shoot Sustanon EOD for best results) you could split Test-E into two shots Mon/Thurs @ 250mg.

Lately, it seems that this product has fallen out of favor with Steroid users, as many feel that the inclusion of the Propionate and phenylpropionate estered forms of testosterone in this blend would necessitate shooting every other day. This stems from the fact that testosterone propionate would be shot every other day at least, and testosterone phenylpropionate would generally be shot every third day.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Are you not considering an AI whilest on cycle?
Also i notice that no one ever talks about protecting the prostate whilest on cycle of any DS or steroid.Much is mentioned about controlling estrogen but nothing about DHT.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established

Started training 16 years ago.....trained consistently until about 5 years ago when I had back surgery....on and off for several years but been consistent for the past year.....5 days a week cardio.....

thanks

Im not a big fan of sustanon, but it works just as well for a first cycle as any other injectible will. If you want to use it, go ahead....I would recommend you use 500mgs a week, broken down into two sticks....probably a Monday/Thursday type deal...

It would probably be a smart move for you to have some arimidex (or at least nolva) on hand when you start. You never know what to expect when you have no prior experience...Also, do yourself a favor and make sure you have yourself a decent PCT lined up....

holy

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Are you not considering an AI whilest on cycle?
Also i notice that no one ever talks about protecting the prostate whilest on cycle of any DS or steroid.Much is mentioned about controlling estrogen but nothing about DHT.

Is no one going to talk about the conversion to DHT and that some androgen receptor sites are in the prostate .Is nt the potential for an increase in size of the prostate a concern ?