raise ur test levels?

  1. raise ur test levels?


    do phs like mdrol and pplex raise ur test while on them?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    do phs like mdrol and pplex raise ur test while on them?
    The only things that raise your test are exogenous (artificial) & endogenous (natural) test and test boosters; none of which PHs/DSs do. PH/DS will LOWER your endog. test.

  3. even while on it? i coudl have swore that when i was on spawn i got aggresion and hornier
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    even while on it? i coudl have swore that when i was on spawn i got aggresion and hornier
    That is due to the exogenous test but your natural test is being shutdown.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Well, its because your body "thinks" that it has more test. AAS slow/stop your body from producing test naturally because it thinks that it has an excess of sex hormone. Depending on the hormone (and your response to it), it can either boost or lower your libido. Increased libido doesn't nessesarily mean increased test. This is why pct is so important. You should read up on the HPTA and effects of AAS on it.

  6. Androgens are known to increase your aggression and libido. Some may react different though it depends on the compound and the person. These compounds DO NOt increase your test levels. Only natural and artificial testosterone, HCG, clomid/nolvadex(SERMS), and some natural test boosters will do this.

  7. ok thank u guys...bc i was at the doc the other day and got my test levels tested and there very low...at the time i was about 2 or 3 months off of phs...he said come back in a month and we will test me again...my second question is if i bridge pplex and mdrol will the results for my test go up or would they stay the same or would the numbers go down?

    he also told me to stay OFF of the phs...but if getting back on them lowers my test levels...then **** wat he thinks i wanna get some test prescribed (as long as theres no way of him knowing i was back on them???)...hahah

  8. stop being an idiot man, youre not being very smart about it. and at 6' 178 you need to lay off them. how old are you?

  9. lol those are old stats and thats an old pic im 6ft 190...


    my point is I AM ABOUT TO BE PRESCRIBED TEST (just not at a highly dose) can someone answer my question lol?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    lol those are old stats and thats an old pic im 6ft 190...


    my point is I AM ABOUT TO BE PRESCRIBED TEST (just not at a highly dose) can someone answer my question lol?
    Your question has already been answered. NO your natural test levels will go down on the cycle period.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  11. In my humble opinion, you're being an idiot. You're trying to sabotage your health (test levels) in order to get on TRT?

    If you weren't responsible enough to properly PCT after a PH cycle, what makes you think you'll be able to handle injections (which by the way, you'll be doing for the rest of your life)?

    Smarten up.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WeightShift View Post
    In my humble opinion, you're being an idiot. You're trying to sabotage your health (test levels) in order to get on TRT?

    If you weren't responsible enough to properly PCT after a PH cycle, what makes you think you'll be able to handle injections (which by the way, you'll be doing for the rest of your life)?

    Smarten up.
    X2 on this.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    lol those are old stats and thats an old pic im 6ft 190...


    my point is I AM ABOUT TO BE PRESCRIBED TEST (just not at a highly dose) can someone answer my question lol?
    Let us know when you learn to read. Thanks.

  14. really seems like you think steroids are cool or something. I mean TRT is serious. Its not about getting legal testosterone replacement and getting it cheap with insurance or whatever. Its about if you seriously need it because if you can prevent going on TRT i would highly suggest it. You will have to inject the rest of your life or other methods but it wont be so practical. And at your age? ur crazy and stupid if you dont get out of that mind set.

  15. well let me just tell u something for starters....I HAVE NO SEX LIFE....i could get laid anytime i want, i just have no urged to get laid....i jack off once a week if even that....now i believe that is one of the reasons y test is perscrided, is it not???

    im not taking it to get big, although that could be a plus, however wat i have read in this fourm is that perscribed test is in lower doses and not at high does like test en and all those (250/1000 mg a week) so i wouldnt even be getting that big from it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    really seems like you think steroids are cool or something. I mean TRT is serious. Its not about getting legal testosterone replacement and getting it cheap with insurance or whatever. Its about if you seriously need it because if you can prevent going on TRT i would highly suggest it. You will have to inject the rest of your life or other methods but it wont be so practical. And at your age? ur crazy and stupid if you dont get out of that mind set.

    and how would u kno how old i am...last time i checked im old enough

  17. Unless you snagged your avatar off google and decided to go straight to work instead of college (as your education says "high school") then I'm assuming you're too young to be on TRT much less WANT to be on TRT.

    You have low test because YOU made it that way. You did prohormones without sufficient research and nuked your HPTA. The only person you have to blame is yourself.

    Additionally, you should NOT be going on testosterone therapy. You need to get with a doctor who will set you up on hCG injections to get your body functioning naturally again.

    Lastly, if you want people to respect you then you need to show that you've done your research and are capable of posting thought-out questions that look like they were written by somebody who graduated high school.

  18. This guy has got to win the dunce award.

    He has created like 4 thread asking about trt and if he would get gains from it. He wants to go on TRT and he is only in college. LOL

  19. Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    The only things that raise your test are exogenous (artificial) & endogenous (natural) test and test boosters; none of which PHs/DSs do. PH/DS will LOWER your endog. test.
    i juss got mmy full blood back from my pplex mdrol bridge test was 36, which i can understand. 5 weeks into 7 week cycle

    i went from hyper to hypo thyroid, from high IGF to low IGF.

    i dont understand it, but its the nature of the beast.

  20. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooh dear.

    No, it's artificial test being introduced into your body. So, the foreman inside your test factory says, "BOYS! Hold IIIIIIIT! We've got a surplus! I don't know where it come from! But we got a lot! Production------STOPS-----NOW! Let's go home."

    That's that.

  21. get your doctor to give you this:
    hcg-300 iu every third day for 2-4 week
    immediately follow with this:
    clomid 50 mgs ed for 2-4 weeks
    if you go on trt in you early 20's because you ran a ph cycle with no pct...you will f@ck yourself up...the goal here is to restart your natural test production...not replace it...do you ever want kids? oh and mabye the reason you dont want sex is because you need to come out of the closet....that avi makes you look pretty gay!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    get your doctor to give you this:
    hcg-300 iu every third day for 2-4 week
    immediately follow with this:
    clomid 50 mgs ed for 2-4 weeks
    if you go on trt in you early 20's because you ran a ph cycle with no pct...you will f@ck yourself up...the goal here is to restart your natural test production...not replace it...do you ever want kids? oh and mabye the reason you dont want sex is because you need to come out of the closet....that avi makes you look pretty gay!


    ty for ur advice....and not to continue arguing but i had no sex drive b4 i was on the phs also

  23. Quote Originally Posted by doyoudo911 View Post
    ty for ur advice....and not to continue arguing but i had no sex drive b4 i was on the phs also
    try the hcg and clomid first...and just ****in with ya about the avi...good luck with your nuts

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    try the hcg and clomid first...and just ****in with ya about the avi...good luck with your nuts

    thanx

  25. the more you type the dumber you sound. seriously just lay off the designer/prohormones and go read. ok, at least go to steroid.com and watch some videos about steroids and teens. kids these days...
    Last edited by inmymind801; 12-08-2008 at 11:27 AM. Reason: type-o

  26. It looks like you're pretty young from your pic, and maybe you don't know this but the idea of not having sex drive or any of that from a PH is more mental than anything. I ran a full cycle when I was younger and was told to run a PH for my PCT to help stimulate natural test levels and I was shut down for a month at the most. Sure the nolvadex and HCG helped but the fact is that I was still shut down from steroids. The PH just further shut me down. So for me to hear that somebody that looks as young as you do to be shut down from a PH cycle(which no offense is a joke because PH's are the most pointless drugs made) makes me think its a bunch of bull$hit. Pick up a natty test booster like Novedex XT or Animal Stak or even T-Bomb 2. These will help increase natural test levels like somebody else pointed out. I even liked the idea of talking to uyour doctor about running hcg, look up how its used and works, its pretty good stuff man. Going on TRT is not the solution to your problem. If thats what you want then say goodbye to your nuts bro.

    Gio

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooh dear.

    No, it's artificial test being introduced into your body. So, the foreman inside your test factory says, "BOYS! Hold IIIIIIIT! We've got a surplus! I don't know where it come from! But we got a lot! Production------STOPS-----NOW! Let's go home."

    That's that.
    Love me some quality analogy!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can you Naturally raise your test levels
    By Matt6969 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 06:28 PM
  2. Nolvadex will help raise test levels?
    By Cantell in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 02:08 PM
  3. how much test to raise levels to normal
    By Ripw4 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
  4. How much will it take to raise my levels?
    By Ripw4 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 04:36 PM
  5. 4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM
Log in
Log in