Best PH to run with Dbol....

hpfreak

Awards
Seems like the Dbol threads are pretty common today....

Just like it says looking for opinions on what PH would be best (if any) to run with Dbol. I have run dbol with 750mg/wk Test E and Deca in the past with GREAT results. I've done the same without the dbol as well with awesome results but was honestly pretty amazed at the results with the dbol added to the mix. When I ran it with the test E I ran it at 50mg/day for a touch over 4wks, I know 50mgs is high for dbol but at the time I didn't do a whole lot of research so I went with what my source recommended. Also interested in maybe pulsing the dbol while running the PH constant or pulsing both... Thoughts?

I typically like to do a cycle towards year end and spent all my money on my supplements, supplies for a good diet etc so my funds for gear a real slim and my source is real high priced right now....

Any help is greatly appreciated. Also interested in opinions on best PCT to run for what is recommended.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stick to test-based cycle bro. oral only cycles are a bit of a waste. i dont know where u read that 50mg of Dbol is considered "high"...but its really not, its a good dose for bulking purposes though.

if ur dead set on an oral only cycle then...

Dbol 40-50mg 1-6
Epi 40-60mg 1-6 pulsed M/W/F

by the way, if ur stats are real.....ur a f ucking beast

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
With your past cycle experience, I think you would be dissapointed stacking dbol and a PH.. you'd be better off using it as a kickstart to an inj..... good god, 6'5" 345? Nice bro. Step on peoples heads kinda guy. Love it

honda450

honda450

Awards
stick to test-based cycle bro. oral only cycles are a bit of a waste. i dont know where u read that 50mg of Dbol is considered "high"...but its really not, its a good dose for bulking purposes though.

if ur dead set on an oral only cycle then...

Dbol 40-50mg 1-6
Epi 40-60mg 1-6 pulsed M/W/F

by the way, if ur stats are real.....ur a f ucking beast
lol, agreed. that's redonkulous.