Superdrol 3 or 4 weeks - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: Sdrol 3 or 4 weeks

Superdrol 3 or 4 weeks

  1. Advanced Member
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    7245

    Reputation

    Superdrol 3 or 4 weeks


    I have quite a bit of orig. sdrol and am going to run in January after I get bloodwork done. Should I run it for 3 or 4 weeks? Have plenty of nolva for pct. Past cycles: 2 M1t, 1 Test-e/anadrol. Stats: 5'8" 175lbs ~~~ freq

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3521

    Reputation

    hmmm. good question considering its original superdrol. u talking AX or DS?
  3. Advanced Member
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    7245

    Reputation

    Taking AX
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Low dose SD at 4 wks is pretty much prime, with few sides at 5 to 10 mgs dly. JMO
  5. New Member
    Prometherion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    191

    Reputation

    Considering your experience with hormones I think you could try 4 but maybe feel it out. If you've gained 15lbs in 3wks then I would personally stop there.
  6. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Even if you don't gain much in the 4th week, just maintaining all those gains for an extra week makes them that much more keepable. I would def. do 4 weeks or better yet, pulse for 6.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. Professional Member
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Rep Power
    1998

    Reputation

    4-weeks for sure,it really starts to kick in on the third week!..imo!..although people notice strenght gains during the first week!
    Last edited by bslick69b; 12-05-2008 at 03:13 AM.
    board supporter
  8. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,487
    Rep Power
    522621

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    4 weeks is a typical protocol for a superdrol cycle. I suggest using tore. as your post cycle SERM because it is much easier on your liver, Superdrol is going to a number on your liver. Make sure to incorporate Cycle Support while on your superdrol cycle. Tore. dosage should like this 120/90/60/60, and I recommend adding Stoked on the third week to kick your libido into overdrive.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Advanced Member
    angel77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    328

    Reputation

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Even if you don't gain much in the 4th week, just maintaining all those gains for an extra week makes them that much more keepable. I would def. do 4 weeks or better yet, pulse for 6.
    Sorry to crah your thread buddy

    I'm probably going to bridge Phera & Superdrol for 5 weeks total. I wanted you to check this out.

    Phera-30/45/45
    Super-00/00/10/20/30.

    I'll be pre-loading Cycle Suppt and running throughout. Fish Oil, P5P, DHEA,I also have Nolva and Ergopharm 6xo for PCT. I'm thinkin' about pickin' up liquid Clomid but Holy said 6xo works just as well. What do you think about this? I've ran Methyl 1d & Liquid Masterdrol as well as a Havoc and MMV2 cycle. I'm sitting 6"1 200 lbs.
    I feel if I'm running these as a bridge that 5 weeks should be plenty and the Superdrol will dry out the wet gains I get from the Phera. You wouldn't run this longer would you?
  10. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    don't apologize for crashing a thread, start a new thread

    This one is for SD 3 weeks vs 4 not you figuring out PCT
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. Advanced Member
    freqfly's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    7245

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    don't apologize for crashing a thread, start a new thread

    This one is for SD 3 weeks vs 4 not you figuring out PCT
  12. purelife1
    Guest
    purelife1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    4 weeks is a typical protocol for a superdrol cycle. I suggest using tore. as your post cycle SERM because it is much easier on your liver, Superdrol is going to a number on your liver. Make sure to incorporate Cycle Support while on your superdrol cycle. Tore. dosage should like this 120/90/60/60, and I recommend adding Stoked on the third week to kick your libido into overdrive.
    i like this advice...keep your libido from crashing and pct will be easier on you

  13. Senior Member
    monsterbox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    909

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    i like this advice...keep your libido from crashing and pct will be easier on you

    dont think it will make a difference when pct comes if you've been running PCS on cycle. It will just keep you libido up on cycle.
  14. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    1770

    Reputation

    your running solo right? if so i think 4 weeks some like 3 weeks but depends on dosage.
  15. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1512

    Reputation

    if you have already ran those cycles i would run 4 weeks at
    10/20/20/30

    followed by nolva 40/20/20/10 mg
    6oxo 0/0/0/6/4/3/2
    Test booster such as activate xtreme 0/0/0/4/4/4/4
    Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3


    something like that

    Serm followed by 2 test boosters ( Anti-Inhib + test booster) and a cortisol blocker.

    Its going to cost you money but heal you fast and keep gains eaiser. Add creatine and maybe replace 6oxo and the testbooster with PCS by anobolic inovations
  16. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    4-weeks for sure,it really starts to kick in on the third week!..imo!..although people notice strenght gains during the first week!

    FINALLY! someone speaks the truth! lol. that is when i see my gains, right around 18days and so on......
  17. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1522

    Reputation

    Ive done two cycles of Hdrol...would a 4 week cycle would be best then? and Im thinking about running Mdrol (SD clone)
  18. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4769

    Reputation

    Superdrol makes me horny as ****!
  19. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    816

    Reputation

    I'd done mine at three weeks. I could've seen myself having done one week more, but the general concensus then when I took it was that three weeks was sufficient. I do like the logic behind the fourth week serving as a "make the gains sticky" week, though. The sides start getting a bit more prevalent toward the end, however.

    All that aside, I'd still just run it at three weeks. That stuff hit me HARD with gains when I had done it after the first week. It don't take long at all, the old stuff anyways.
  20. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1522

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    I'd done mine at three weeks. I could've seen myself having done one week more, but the general concensus then when I took it was that three weeks was sufficient. I do like the logic behind the fourth week serving as a "make the gains sticky" week, though. The sides start getting a bit more prevalent toward the end, however.

    All that aside, I'd still just run it at three weeks. That stuff hit me HARD with gains when I had done it after the first week. It don't take long at all, the old stuff anyways.
    does Mdrol differ from SD much? I havent heard anything on the difference of the two
  21. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1512

    Reputation

    i believe theyare the same compound so should be taken seriously
  22. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    should be the exact same bro. even talk to ppl who have run both
  23. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1522

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    should be the exact same bro. even talk to ppl who have run both
    ok
  24. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    no problem! maybe 3.5wks is best?? lol
  25. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1522

    Reputation

    haa, Ill figure it out
  26. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    lol, let me know bro!
  27. New Member
    CHA0S's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    when i took it i ran it for 4 wks. IMO, i think three weeks would suffice. all my major gains came all during the third week, after that not much else, but the increasing chance of getting more side-effects. So I would choose to do it for 3 wks.
  28. Senior Member
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    816

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    does Mdrol differ from SD much? I havent heard anything on the difference of the two
    I'm not sure. I'd only done the "old" stuff. But I don't see any, "OMG SUPERDROL IS THE SH*T" threads anywhere. Not like I had when I ran it. No one is making a fuss over this new stuff from what I see. I don't know if that SHOULD be saying something to me, but it IS.
  29. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    I'm not sure. I'd only done the "old" stuff. But I don't see any, "OMG SUPERDROL IS THE SH*T" threads anywhere. Not like I had when I ran it. No one is making a fuss over this new stuff from what I see. I don't know if that SHOULD be saying something to me, but it IS.

    making me sad bro . i never had a chance to run the original SD
  30. New Member
    Playwithfire's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    91

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S View Post
    when i took it i ran it for 4 wks. IMO, i think three weeks would suffice. all my major gains came all during the third week, after that not much else, but the increasing chance of getting more side-effects. So I would choose to do it for 3 wks.
    What dosage did you run? I just ordered my cycle and plan to run 4 weeks at 20mg.
  31. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1522

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Playwithfire View Post
    What dosage did you run? I just ordered my cycle and plan to run 4 weeks at 20mg.
    hope thats not you in Avi, you need more than Mdrol lol j/k!!
  32. New Member
    inmymind801's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    101

    Reputation

    i'd say 3 is sufficient. anything longer than 3 the gains to sides ratio plummets.
  33. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1512

    Reputation

    didnt people back in the day run it at higher doses and longer periods of time like 10/20/20/30/40
  34. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    didnt people back in the day run it at higher doses and longer periods of time like 10/20/20/30/40

    yeah when it first came out. i remember when AX advertised superdrol, they suggested a 6wk cycle or something. ****ing nuts!!!
  35. Senior Member
    KgTomCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,883
    Rep Power
    1522

    Reputation

    6 weeks...hhmmmm :clean:
  36. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    lol dude
  37. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1512

    Reputation

    i know people who have gotten huge gains at 10/10/20
    or 10/20/20 so why not just do that save on pills and legnth or time and sides. you might not get as many pounds but you can bounce back easy and prolly costm uch less. the people i know who have run like 3-4 SD cycles start going up to that 40mg marker and 4-5 week marker. they get massive nut shrinkage. i think they ran nolva and low dose clomid then follwed by PCS. that gets expensive with all the support supps,steroid, PCT and all the food you need to eat damn might as well inject if you need to go that high. need to get that liver checked out after.

    on another note you know anyone who has done m1t? a guy at my gym has b-cup tits from a m1t cycle. he did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off followed by 3 weeks.
  38. Senior Member
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    644

    Reputation

    imho, 30mg is all you really need. somtimes not even that
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 weeks of tbol OR 3 weeks of superdrol?
    By nattyHST in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 10:00 PM
  2. superdrol 3 weeks at 10 mg, help me with pct
    By darsh89 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 01:01 PM
  3. superdrol- 4 weeks
    By 8man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 10:51 PM
  4. 6 weeks Superdrol
    By Bildo_21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 10:15 PM
  5. superdrol and M1P for 10 weeks!!!!!
    By diplomats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 11:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in