Votes: 20 50.0%
  • 4 weeks

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I have quite a bit of orig. sdrol and am going to run in January after I get bloodwork done. Should I run it for 3 or 4 weeks? Have plenty of nolva for pct. Past cycles: 2 M1t, 1 Test-e/anadrol. Stats: 5'8" 175lbs ~~~ freq

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hmmm. good question considering its original superdrol. u talking AX or DS?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Low dose SD at 4 wks is pretty much prime, with few sides at 5 to 10 mgs dly. JMO

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Considering your experience with hormones I think you could try 4 but maybe feel it out. If you've gained 15lbs in 3wks then I would personally stop there.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even if you don't gain much in the 4th week, just maintaining all those gains for an extra week makes them that much more keepable. I would def. do 4 weeks or better yet, pulse for 6.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
4-weeks for sure,it really starts to kick in on the third week!..imo!..although people notice strenght gains during the first week!

Last edited:
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks is a typical protocol for a superdrol cycle. I suggest using tore. as your post cycle SERM because it is much easier on your liver, Superdrol is going to a number on your liver. Make sure to incorporate Cycle Support while on your superdrol cycle. Tore. dosage should like this 120/90/60/60, and I recommend adding Stoked on the third week to kick your libido into overdrive.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Even if you don't gain much in the 4th week, just maintaining all those gains for an extra week makes them that much more keepable. I would def. do 4 weeks or better yet, pulse for 6.
Sorry to crah your thread buddy:icon_lol:

I'm probably going to bridge Phera & Superdrol for 5 weeks total. I wanted you to check this out.

Phera-30/45/45
Super-00/00/10/20/30.

I'll be pre-loading Cycle Suppt and running throughout. Fish Oil, P5P, DHEA,I also have Nolva and Ergopharm 6xo for PCT. I'm thinkin' about pickin' up liquid Clomid but Holy said 6xo works just as well. What do you think about this? I've ran Methyl 1d & Liquid Masterdrol as well as a Havoc and MMV2 cycle. I'm sitting 6"1 200 lbs.
I feel if I'm running these as a bridge that 5 weeks should be plenty and the Superdrol will dry out the wet gains I get from the Phera. You wouldn't run this longer would you?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't apologize for crashing a thread, start a new thread

This one is for SD 3 weeks vs 4 not you figuring out PCT

purelife1

4 weeks is a typical protocol for a superdrol cycle. I suggest using tore. as your post cycle SERM because it is much easier on your liver, Superdrol is going to a number on your liver. Make sure to incorporate Cycle Support while on your superdrol cycle. Tore. dosage should like this 120/90/60/60, and I recommend adding Stoked on the third week to kick your libido into overdrive.
i like this advice...keep your libido from crashing and pct will be easier on you

:nutkick:

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i like this advice...keep your libido from crashing and pct will be easier on you

:nutkick:
dont think it will make a difference when pct comes if you've been running PCS on cycle. It will just keep you libido up on cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
your running solo right? if so i think 4 weeks some like 3 weeks but depends on dosage.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if you have already ran those cycles i would run 4 weeks at
10/20/20/30

followed by nolva 40/20/20/10 mg
6oxo 0/0/0/6/4/3/2
Test booster such as activate xtreme 0/0/0/4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3

something like that

Serm followed by 2 test boosters ( Anti-Inhib + test booster) and a cortisol blocker.

Its going to cost you money but heal you fast and keep gains eaiser. Add creatine and maybe replace 6oxo and the testbooster with PCS by anobolic inovations

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
4-weeks for sure,it really starts to kick in on the third week!..imo!..although people notice strenght gains during the first week!

FINALLY! someone speaks the truth! lol. that is when i see my gains, right around 18days and so on......

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Ive done two cycles of Hdrol...would a 4 week cycle would be best then? and Im thinking about running Mdrol (SD clone)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I'd done mine at three weeks. I could've seen myself having done one week more, but the general concensus then when I took it was that three weeks was sufficient. I do like the logic behind the fourth week serving as a "make the gains sticky" week, though. The sides start getting a bit more prevalent toward the end, however.

All that aside, I'd still just run it at three weeks. That stuff hit me HARD with gains when I had done it after the first week. It don't take long at all, the old stuff anyways.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I'd done mine at three weeks. I could've seen myself having done one week more, but the general concensus then when I took it was that three weeks was sufficient. I do like the logic behind the fourth week serving as a "make the gains sticky" week, though. The sides start getting a bit more prevalent toward the end, however.

All that aside, I'd still just run it at three weeks. That stuff hit me HARD with gains when I had done it after the first week. It don't take long at all, the old stuff anyways.
does Mdrol differ from SD much? I havent heard anything on the difference of the two

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i believe theyare the same compound so should be taken seriously

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
should be the exact same bro. even talk to ppl who have run both

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
when i took it i ran it for 4 wks. IMO, i think three weeks would suffice. all my major gains came all during the third week, after that not much else, but the increasing chance of getting more side-effects. So I would choose to do it for 3 wks.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
does Mdrol differ from SD much? I havent heard anything on the difference of the two
I'm not sure. I'd only done the "old" stuff. But I don't see any, "OMG SUPERDROL IS THE SH*T" threads anywhere. Not like I had when I ran it. No one is making a fuss over this new stuff from what I see. I don't know if that SHOULD be saying something to me, but it IS.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure. I'd only done the "old" stuff. But I don't see any, "OMG SUPERDROL IS THE SH*T" threads anywhere. Not like I had when I ran it. No one is making a fuss over this new stuff from what I see. I don't know if that SHOULD be saying something to me, but it IS.

making me sad bro :(. i never had a chance to run the original SD

Playwithfire

Playwithfire

Awards
when i took it i ran it for 4 wks. IMO, i think three weeks would suffice. all my major gains came all during the third week, after that not much else, but the increasing chance of getting more side-effects. So I would choose to do it for 3 wks.
What dosage did you run? I just ordered my cycle and plan to run 4 weeks at 20mg.

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
i'd say 3 is sufficient. anything longer than 3 the gains to sides ratio plummets.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
didnt people back in the day run it at higher doses and longer periods of time like 10/20/20/30/40

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
didnt people back in the day run it at higher doses and longer periods of time like 10/20/20/30/40

yeah when it first came out. i remember when AX advertised superdrol, they suggested a 6wk cycle or something. ****ing nuts!!!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i know people who have gotten huge gains at 10/10/20
or 10/20/20 so why not just do that save on pills and legnth or time and sides. you might not get as many pounds but you can bounce back easy and prolly costm uch less. the people i know who have run like 3-4 SD cycles start going up to that 40mg marker and 4-5 week marker. they get massive nut shrinkage. i think they ran nolva and low dose clomid then follwed by PCS. that gets expensive with all the support supps,steroid, PCT and all the food you need to eat damn might as well inject if you need to go that high. need to get that liver checked out after.

on another note you know anyone who has done m1t? a guy at my gym has b-cup tits from a m1t cycle. he did 2 weeks on 2 weeks off followed by 3 weeks.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
imho, 30mg is all you really need. somtimes not even that